ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That was Definitely on the agenda for Fort Collins. But then some poser weekend warrior trailering from KANSAS ferchristsakes nailed my parked scoot with his trailer, then decided to make a run for the CO border when I asked for his insurance docs. Fortunately, I followed him and 911 tracked my phone and he got stopped by Wyoming state police before he got to Cheyenne.

Why does everyone want to hurt my damn scoot? Dafuq?
That sucks, but at least they caught the asshole. Take it it's mostly cosmetic damage since you were able to follow?

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GM & GFY yall :)

After reading thru last nights post, damn I want a cinnamon bun now!!!

Had to laugh last night. As I was finishing up frying the last batch of chicken up last night I was cruising youtube and damn if they didnt have a couple movies I wanted to see. One of them was the new Warcraft movie. So after finishing cooking I get the pillows out, stretch out on the couch, Have this lil throw blanket on me and my boy Rascal cuddles up to my legs while my girl Tigger gets on my ribs and we turn the Roku box on to youtube and start watching the new movie. Didnt even make it thru the first scene before all three of us are sound asleep. Finally got to see the movie around 4 am :teehee:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That was Definitely on the agenda for Fort Collins. But then some poser weekend warrior trailering from KANSAS ferchristsakes nailed my parked scoot with his trailer, then decided to make a run for the CO border when I asked for his insurance docs. Fortunately, I followed him and 911 tracked my phone and he got stopped by Wyoming state police before he got to Cheyenne.

Now thats fucked up.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GM & GFY yall :)

After reading thru last nights post, damn I want a cinnamon bun now!!!

Had to laugh last night. As I was finishing up frying the last batch of chicken up last night I was cruising youtube and damn if they didnt have a couple movies I wanted to see. One of them was the new Warcraft movie. So after finishing cooking I get the pillows out, stretch out on the couch, Have this lil throw blanket on me and my boy Rascal cuddles up to my legs while my girl Tigger gets on my ribs and we turn the Roku box on to youtube and start watching the new movie. Didnt even make it thru the first scene before all three of us are sound asleep. Finally got to see the movie around 4 am :teehee:
OK, so you left out an important detail. Is the movie any good? I've had mixed feelings about seeing it, don't want to tarnish my view of an awesome game franchise by watching a crappy movie.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Morning everyone! Gonna be a busy day around here so I'll be in and out. School starts tomorrow for my kid too.....Yay for senior year!! This will be the last year I have to buy all the overpriced school supplies :)
Two more words....college books. My first semester of college I was floored by how much those books cost. And 60% of my classes the teacher never once referred to that 150$ book...not once...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never knew I was claustrophobic, till once when I needed an MRI. :facepalm: But what you said about being cremated... I've stated my preference for cremation for MANY, MANY years; that really should have tipped me off, because I can't even imagine anything worse than being in a small box, underground. Gives me the willies just trying to imagine it! In fact, I'd prefer cremation in the native American style, on a high platform under the open sky, because crematoriums are pretty damn creepy too, but that open cremation is probably not legal any longer. *sigh*

And I wouldn't worry about the driving thing. I've had a license since I was 17 yrs old, but I WILL NOT drive in heavy traffic on roads with which I'm unfamiliar, nope, just not gonna do it. WAYYYYYYYYYYY too big an anxiety. The only way I managed to overcome my anxiety for ANY driving or riding in a vehicle was to get a truck with great big tires, so I can see, and don't feel like a bug about to be squashed.

Andria

You actually can in most states be attended funeral wise however you desire on private property. This is from my understanding of it part of what is considered common law. The 'state' has to honor family tradition, religious / spiritual view on private lands as these lands are considered sovereign and, or tribal -- native American or not.

Strangely enough me and wife were discussing funerary practices yesterday evening with her mom and dad. They were telling her about all kinds of different family plots all over the hills round yon. One of their aunts is going to do without embalming, she'll need buried or burnt within 48 hours, is the only law that needs upheld and that is merely a public health concern.

Wife says she might make me into marbles, or diamonds. Told her that was fine as long as my baby brother gets 7 ounces of my ashes. He has some interesting plans for that. Won't divulge in public here as I'm sure the NSA is already aware. *smiles and waves to the Nice Secret Agency* :wave:

Claustrophobia roused me once bad. My middle brother who is kind of a jerk, decided upon playing a joke. We had a pickup truck with one of those big toolboxes across it up next to the cab. He put something tiny in the thing, it was empty at the time. Then, he tells me I need to get into to it and get the thing out for him. Well, you know what comes next.

Regardless of the damn toolbox being reinforced steel, I damn near punched my way through the lid trying to get out. I was screaming, yelling, cussing, enraged, scared. It is a wonder me and my baby brother ever let him live. Although to be fair, he could dodge our bobby traps well, too well to suit us. Of course, i took a beating for that too. I ought to not have gotten in there, yet if I had denied his son, I would have got beaten too. It was so terrible, I had dented up the toolbox lid, I needed beaten for that as well. *sighs*

And yes, I know a great abysmal difference between abusive beating and a disciplinary thrashing. He never used a disciplinary thrashing, it was always an abusive beating. Oh well, he's dead and gone now. The biggest surprise to me was he was not buried in a tractor trailer rig. Might sound completely off kilter, despite his beating, gas-lighting, somehow I can now recall these and still find love in my heart for him. Don't think it is Stockholm either, ... the love on my part is too genuine.

Then, I'm learning to not have any distinctions in living. It is quite liberating. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The one I got is not too airy if you do not use the side air holes.
And I never would use a chuff cap. Don't like spitty vapes.
Velocity style deck with bottom and side airflow.

I've gotten used to using a chuff cap. If I try using a 510 drip tip, it chokes me up. I can still use them but prefer not if given a choice. Might be from transposing the idea of a 510 drip tip with an Evod style tank, which after using the chuff cap seems to be straw sucking to me. Kind of reminds me of twisting up one of those pixie stix tight and trying to suck out the dextrose.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Was it the same fuck that tried to run in over in California?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Alright, all o' y'all just fuck off and go fuck yourselves. *chuckles* Damn this crap of having to read twenty pages to catch up. And I still don't. So, I'll just catch as catch can. Might even just lurk. * goes about lurking, chants "lurk, lurky, lurk, lurk", as he wanders on *

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know - trying to do my bit to maintain what little decorum there is around this joint

A joint? Um, sure why not ...

Ah, look, a squirrel. I need to go find that magic pony someone promised me. They said it had wings and could fly, even went invisible. I think they were pulling my chain to let the cacti Dave have a good laugh. Now, Dave is gone. He mentioned something about Tupperware, ...

I just bet he's joined forces with brother Flipper. We should be on the look out for more accidental anal sex with dolphins. "Run through the jungle, there's a bad moon on the rise ..." Dolphins like sex according to the lunar cycle, I hear. Hmmm ...

Well I think the non-sequitor and dada has had it's way enough. :) Y'all run 'er slow, I gotsta go.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK, so you left out an important detail. Is the movie any good? I've had mixed feelings about seeing it, don't want to tarnish my view of an awesome game franchise by watching a crappy movie.
I would give it maybe 3 out of 5 stars. Its was ok. If you never played Vanilla WoW or any of the online warcraft then you would be kinda lost on whats going on.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Played 1,2,3 and expansions, played WoW from almost the moment it came out for, I don't know, a year, year and a half maybe, then got to realizing that it had taken over my entire life and forced myself to walk away. I was equally addicted to Everquest for a couple years before WoW came out. I just couldn't limit my playing. It was so bad that I was annoyed by family holiday gatherings interfering with my play time, seriously. So I had to abandon it completely.

Once in awhile I think about seeing what's going on within the MMORPG genre, but I know I can't go down that rabbit hole again or I might not come back out. So now I'm just addicted to vaping forums instead.:)

So, not terrible, but not great. I'll put it on my "Watch when I'm Bored" list.

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
Two words, college tuition. ;)

Nope, my kids were told that if they wanted to take the college route that they had to do it the way I did.....On Their Own. My oldest is doing so, and my youngest will as well--she has already been awarded several scholarships that'll pay for her first year, and she's applying for more all the time.

Two more words....college books. My first semester of college I was floored by how much those books cost. And 60% of my classes the teacher never once referred to that 150$ book...not once...

My oldest kid has found an online place where she can "rent" the books. It's costing her about 1/4 of having to buy them :) She's figured out how to stretch out her scholarship money as far as possible lol.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It'll still get flaky with the SS TC if you try to build too low, but I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem for you.;)

I'm damn certain of it. :D Actually I thought I might even try a 7 wrap with the 28ga, but no more 26ga for me, that shit just doesn't have enough resistance for anything, it's like trying to vape a space heater. :giggle:

@JuicyLucy - let me know when you try a 26ga build, see if you like it -- I've got no use for this 26ga at all, so it's yours if you like that vape. Since you like it a little airier than you used to, you might find it just great.

I haven't been up very long, so I'm still toddling along with my kanthal Achilles... and really looking forward to switching over to the SS one! :D

Oh, and GFYs errybody. All y'all in the midwest, stay dry! Stay on the ground! Big storms headed your way.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Played 1,2,3 and expansions, played WoW from almost the moment it came out for, I don't know, a year, year and a half maybe, then got to realizing that it had taken over my entire life and forced myself to walk away. I was equally addicted to Everquest for a couple years before WoW came out. I just couldn't limit my playing. It was so bad that I was annoyed by family holiday gatherings interfering with my play time, seriously. So I had to abandon it completely.

Once in awhile I think about seeing what's going on within the MMORPG genre, but I know I can't go down that rabbit hole again or I might not come back out. So now I'm just addicted to vaping forums instead.:)

So, not terrible, but not great. I'll put it on my "Watch when I'm Bored" list.

I started in Vanilla, loved Burning Crusades, was ok with Lich King and then didnt like Molten Core too much and when Panda came out said fuck that and walked away. There is a private server named Excalibur WoW that I play on at times and its BC and free. It has a HUGE download for the entire warcraft 2.4.3 and you will need to use a Bit Torrent but its worth it (to me it was). They also have private servers for Vanilla, lich king, and all the expansions.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That would be u Bob....a retired antique........:giggle: (j/k)
:teehee:

I'm surprised they aren't all online by now.
Two words, college tuition. ;)
:eek:Yea, been there, done that. double :eek::eek:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I finally got a 10-wrap coil made; I thought it would be somewhat over 1 ohm, but it's kinda fluctuating between .98-1.05 ohms. Vaping it in wattage mode on my miniBook; currently at 10.5w, breaking it in, but I can see that I do need to go higher, because of all that metal. Might need an 11-wrap, for wattage mode, which will definitely need at least 12w, I think.

Got an 8-wrap made, for my TC mod, but haven't yet gotten to cleaning out the old coil/wick and getting it mounted.

This is a good experiment, with SS in wattage mode, but I can't get too spoiled with it; just got a 100' roll of kanthal. :D

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I started in Vanilla, loved Burning Crusades, was ok with Lich King and then didnt like Molten Core too much and when Panda came out said fuck that and walked away. There is a private server named Excalibur WoW that I play on at times and its BC and free. It has a HUGE download for the entire warcraft 2.4.3 and you will need to use a Bit Torrent but its worth it (to me it was). They also have private servers for Vanilla, lich king, and all the expansions.
Gah! Don't suck me back in, ill never escape. I stopped before Lich Kings incidentally. So that gives a rough idea of how long I played.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gah! Don't suck me back in, ill never escape. I stopped before Lich Kings incidentally. So that gives a rough idea of how long I played.

My coworker is kicking her boyfriend out tonight because he is so addicted to it that he won't even get a job. She talked to me this morning about it.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening Fugees, @Hank F. Spankman just noticed your avatar, i would love some pancakes for dinner. I know the deal with books and tuition. Taking my daughter back to school next week. Also spent 500.00 for necessities last weekend for her to bring up to school.
Time flies. I can't believe my son just turned 27!!!! I miss him. Don't get to see him very often.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine is turning 20, last year her first year of collage was hard for me. When we left her at school i thought my wife would be a wreck turned out i was wrong it was me. What can i say Daddys little girl.
I went to counseling when my son left for college. I had been divorced for so long and it was just the 2 of us for years. So when he left, I just wasn't at all prepared and would cry at the drop of a hat. So, I made an apt and went in. He told me I had a bad case of empty nest syndrome common among single parents. I actually started looking to foster kids after that. But, I got used to it. :) Now I'm looking forward to some grand kids!!!! Wooohoooooooo!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OMG! She said she is going to tag him on Facebook with it. The guy refuses to work. He's worked 4 months out of the 15 they have been together. :eek:

I think that's about how long I've worked, in the 29 yrs me and the mate have been married. :D But, he knows it's best for my mental health to keep me away from as many stupid people as possible, lest I commit homicide -- GA does have the death penalty. Or, lest I commit suicide; suppression of the urge to choke the living shit out of some asshole who richly deserves it is not only the definition of stress, it's what happens, anytime I have to spend too much time around 99% of human beings. So, much better for me to remain a housewife. Also, I'm a good cook -- but if I work outside the home, I WON'T cook, I'm too fucking tired and stressed out!

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Spiderman not in his costume?
Spiderman1.jpg

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think that's about how long I've worked, in the 29 yrs me and the mate have been married. :D But, he knows it's best for my mental health to keep me away from as many stupid people as possible, lest I commit homicide -- GA does have the death penalty. Or, lest I commit suicide; suppression of the urge to choke the living shit out of some asshole who richly deserves it is not only the definition of stress, it's what happens, anytime I have to spend too much time around 99% of human beings. So, much better for me to remain a housewife. Also, I'm a good cook -- but if I work outside the home, I WON'T cook, I'm too fucking tired and stressed out!

Andria
lol!!!
This guy won't even cut the lawn Andria. He cheats on her. He won't cook, do dishes, does NOTHING. The only reason she has kept him around is she is morbidly obese and almost died back in February at 35 years old. She feels desperate and lonely. Now, she is exercising, eating right, and has been begging him to get a job and he refuses. He also refuses to eat healthy and eats junk food around her all the time. She asked him to please do the dishes and he wrote her back today and said "I'm not your *****" (racial slur). That was enough. Anyway, I'm happy she will be getting on with her life and she looks and feels better each week. She had lost almost all her hair from being in a coma for 2 weeks (malnutrition) and she's not pale anymore. Things are looking up for her.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, got some exercise stuff and here's my birthday card. hehehehehe
View attachment 58724
Lol!

Sorry to be so silent while I've been catching up, I didn't even post anything witty about the Spiderman thing. Been trying to scarf down dinner, and typing with one hand is hard, so...
Anyway, now that I'm all caught up, and done eating, I'm gonna have to run, gots to take the puppy out. Later y'all.

And by the way, when Little Cesar's says their pizza is Hot and Ready, they lie. They made me wait a whole 10 minutes for it, shameful I tell ya.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol!

Sorry to be so silent while I've been catching up, I didn't even post anything witty about the Spiderman thing. Been trying to scarf down dinner, and typing with one hand is hard, so...
Anyway, now that I'm all caught up, and done eating, I'm gonna have to run, gots to take the puppy out. Later y'all.

And by the way, when Little Cesar's says their pizza is Hot and Ready, they lie. They made me wait a whole 10 minutes for it, shameful I tell ya.
Yeah I've had to wait for it too GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Enjoy!
upload_2016-8-10_17-56-27.png

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon...(evening) fugees.....everyone have a lovely day?.....:tldr:

One HOT SOB here, rained a little this morning, damn is it humid......the air conditioner has water pouring from the condensate drain like niagra falls......:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors