ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gah! Don't suck me back in, ill never escape. I stopped before Lich Kings incidentally. So that gives a rough idea of how long I played.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

You quit during the Burning Crusades then. If you did any raiding then you probably remember Karazan. That was always a fun 10 man raid.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon...(evening) fugees.....everyone have a lovely day?.....:tldr:

One HOT SOB here, rained a little this morning, damn is it humid......the air conditioner has water pouring from the condensate drain like niagra falls......:cry:
Good evening. Next week we're only going to be in the 90's! I'm so excited. It's been a hot one. And I know it's even hotter there. :eek:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't be an enabler choppy!!! :zombie:
Yeah seriously @chopdoc don't enable me! Off the top of my head I don't recall the names of any particular zone. I was always more of a soloer/occasional pickup raid type player. Mostly because I usually liked playing characters that weren't what I'm going to call autopicks for groups.

In my Everquest days, my main was a Druid. Yeah, nobody wanted a druid, except possibly as a backup healer. Once the action started, I was expected to do absolutely nothing other than watch for the Cleric to say OOM, or the Cleric to get hit. Ocasionally I was welcomed for evac duties, but the Mage was preferred. But again, as an evacer I was expected to always be ready for the "Evac Now" message, so I better not be using my mana. Had some alts, but the only alt that I ever played seriously was the Beastlord.

In WoW, my main was a Hunter and my alts were a Shaman and I tried a Warlock also. Hunters were about as sought after as EQ Druids, at least back then it seemed. I tried a couple other classes, but don't remember for sure which.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lol!!!
This guy won't even cut the lawn Andria. He cheats on her. He won't cook, do dishes, does NOTHING. The only reason she has kept him around is she is morbidly obese and almost died back in February at 35 years old. She feels desperate and lonely. Now, she is exercising, eating right, and has been begging him to get a job and he refuses. He also refuses to eat healthy and eats junk food around her all the time. She asked him to please do the dishes and he wrote her back today and said "I'm not your *****" (racial slur). That was enough. Anyway, I'm happy she will be getting on with her life and she looks and feels better each week. She had lost almost all her hair from being in a coma for 2 weeks (malnutrition) and she's not pale anymore. Things are looking up for her.

Good for her! He really does sound like he totally sucks. I'm mostly a "lady of leisure," sure enough, but I cook most nights -- some nights I loaf with microwave fare, or domino's, or like tonight, leftovers, but I'd say I cook at least 3-4 nights out of every week. And I do *most* of the laundry -- he'll do his own jeans, and now and then will do the whites load, but mostly I do it, because I'm persnickety about drying my delicates and knits on low, and he's too impatient for that. And he folds most of the folding stuff -- which is mostly his stuff anyway -- he's just better at it, while I handle the hanging stuff. I do all the dishes, he puts away the clean ones from the DW. He handles all garbage removal, and 99.99% of the yard work -- every now and again I take a wild hair to do something with my roses out front, but luckily, roses are really easy, when they've been planted in good dirt to start with. We do the grocerying together, as we always have done.

Oh, and he's the slayer of all vermin. :D (and remover of whatever Tuxie kills and brings to the back door!) :giggle:

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You there after 4 PM? Wife says they only run hot & ready 10 AM - 4 PM. After 4 they switch out to fresh made.
Well that splains it then, a little after 5, on my way home from work.
Still seems like a tease, when someone says they are Hot and Ready, I expect them to be both hot, and ready. Oh, somehow I changed subjects, forgot we were talking about pizza for a minute.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol!

Sorry to be so silent while I've been catching up, I didn't even post anything witty about the Spiderman thing. Been trying to scarf down dinner, and typing with one hand is hard, so...
Anyway, now that I'm all caught up, and done eating, I'm gonna have to run, gots to take the puppy out. Later y'all.

And by the way, when Little Cesar's says their pizza is Hot and Ready, they lie. They made me wait a whole 10 minutes for it, shameful I tell ya.
Tell me you got the deep dish with the bacon around the edges. That shit is straight up pizzacrack

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Major disappointment.

Saw a header that said US womens beach volleyball competition live.
After struggling thru 5 min of ads and such.
They were wearing Baptist school girl gym uniforms!
:xD:

Cripes, last time I watched that the athletes were wearing butt thongs and pushup bras - it was a little shocking even

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, another question for the more-expert builders here, particularly those who build with SS. Could it be hotspots that sometimes make the vape too hot for me? This evening, I built a coil with 8 wraps; the resistance was about .72Ω. and it seemed every bit as hot as that .65Ω I built the other day with 26ga. So, I scrapped it and built another, but used 9 wraps. The resistance didn't come out as high as i wanted it, around .9Ω; it only came to .79Ω, though it'll jump up to .82 or so while I'm hitting it... but it's WAYYYYYYYYYYY cooler than the .72. Just seems odd to me, such a small difference in the resistance, only 1 wrap more, yet be so much cooler.

Thoughts?

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A vid I had not seen on the Custom Classic mod. which the Coppervape is pretty much a clone of.
However the Coppervape is an improved clone.
Note the battery rattle thing in the Custom Classics. No off switch. And $400

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A vid I had not seen on the Custom Classic mod. which the Coppervape is pretty much a clone of.
However the Coppervape is an improved clone.
Note the battery rattle thing in the Custom Classics. No off switch.

You need a mate for Chester Copperbottom. Mine's name is Chesty Morgan

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, another question for the more-expert builders here, particularly those who build with SS. Could it be hotspots that sometimes make the vape too hot for me? This evening, I built a coil with 8 wraps; the resistance was about .72Ω. and it seemed every bit as hot as that .65Ω I built the other day with 26ga. So, I scrapped it and built another, but used 9 wraps. The resistance didn't come out as high as i wanted it, around .9Ω; it only came to .79Ω, though it'll jump up to .82 or so while I'm hitting it... but it's WAYYYYYYYYYYY cooler than the .72. Just seems odd to me, such a small difference in the resistance, only 1 wrap more, yet be so much cooler.

Thoughts?

Andria
Andria, the one ohm makes quite a difference.....but it should be the same if your using temp control. SS is pretty touchy at anything below an ohm, it heats so much faster than kanthal.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, the one ohm makes quite a difference.....but it should be the same if your using temp control. SS is pretty touchy at anything below an ohm, it heats so much faster than kanthal.

Hmm ok. I guess I'll stick to 9 wraps then; this vape is very good, but the 8 wrap one... really hot. So I guess it's safe to say that I still dislike hot vapes. :D

I thought the temp-control would keep it at least tolerable for me, but even at 300F, that 8 wrap vape was very hot, just as bad as the .65 26ga build the other day. I started this one at 300, and it's broken in well, very mild as it should be at such a low temp, ready to go up a bit now.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors