Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure if it's ok to post this here, but I've read the rules and saw nothing against it, so.. Our gov't. is completely out of control and has lost touch with sanity. The deeming issue is but a tiny symptom of the overarching disease that seems to have infected the minds of our representatives, on both sides of the aisle. It's getting scary.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
From my understanding hardware should still be available for 2 more years , just no new equipment. Correct me if I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm, do I get anything else or not?

Pretty much have everything I need for well over 10 years and mostly in decent quantities
yeah same here.
Have 2 mods in transit but aside from that I will only get getting exceptional deals and some flavoring and PG/VG in a couple of years.
Otherwise should be good for the rest of my life.
I can die happy without a Provari or Reo.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if it's ok to post this here, but I've read the rules and saw nothing against it, so.. Our gov't. is completely out of control and has lost touch with sanity. The deeming issue is but a tiny symptom of the overarching disease that seems to have infected the minds of our representatives, on both sides of the aisle. It's getting scary.
They are but a reflection of the majority of the masses in the USA...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The majority of the masses don't believe Kanthal is a tobacco product, & they don't care if I choose to vape as long as it doesn't bother them.

In fact, they don't care too much.

Yeah, I really don't think that the PROBLEM lawmakers are a reflection on anything except their own greed and stupidity -- the ones that ACTUALLY represent their constituency, are like Ron Johnson -- they know their voters want vaping, need vaping, SHOULD HAVE vaping, without the damn FDA and BP and all the so-called charitable orgs having a SINGLE thing to say about it.

The ones that don't want vaping? Betcha they got busy supporting the MSA, and those toxic bonds, that are now going to fail horribly if people keep quitting smoking,. And ALL those greedy stupid fucks SHOULD GO TO JAIL.

Andria

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry for my sarcasm just upset that no law suits have been brought to trial yet. If it matters to the people screw them all hail the mighty lobbyists money.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for my sarcasm just upset that no law suits have been brought to trial yet. If it matters to the people screw them all hail the mighty lobbyists money.

You know how the courts are. If any party wants a delay, they can drag their heels almost indefinitely, with frivolous motions, etc. And the slowness is partly also because of all the frivolous lawsuits -- like the idiots who managed to fuck up their vape battery so badly by carrying it in their pocket with their keys and coins, that it exploded and set them on fire -- rather than accepting their Darwin award, they wanna blame someone else for THEIR stupidity.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

You can post pretty much whatever ya want here and I seen the mods a few time go "what the fuck?" :)

There is freedom here that you will never find on ECF.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What would please me most, next, would be to wake up in the morning and hear that the FDA bldg has been attacked by infuriated vapers and cigar smokers, who have taken the entire FDA hostage, and will release them only when the deeming regs are completely dismissed by Congress. yeah, that would be great news for a Monday morning.

Andria

What you will probably see is that Vapors attacked the FDA, took hostages and demanded them to vape. Mean while Congress voted themselves another raise.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What you will probably see is that Vapors attacked the FDA, took hostages and demanded them to vape. Mean while Congress voted themselves another raise.

Wouldn't it be fun to force Glantz to vape at gunpoint? :giggle: And that asshat Leno in CA, not the funnyman, the political assssssssshat.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The majority of the masses don't believe Kanthal is a tobacco product, & they don't care if I choose to vape as long as it doesn't bother them.

In fact, they don't care too much.
Kanthal is NOT a tobacco product unless it is used in a vaping device.
Just like cotton is not a vaping product. Unless it is packaged and designed and sold for vaping use.
Such as the little packs of precut cotton made for wicking....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Kanthal is NOT a tobacco product unless it is used in a vaping device.
Just like cotton is not a vaping product. Unless it is packaged and designed and sold for vaping use.
Such as the little packs of precut cotton made for wicking....

My enormous pkg of precut cotton pads are packaged and sold as a beauty product -- Shiseido, available at Nordstrom, and free shipping! :D

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck the FDA and nearly every other bloated, outpaced, corrupt regulatory agency in our country. Where's the Gadsden flag emoji? Seriously, leave everyone the fuck alone, we can handle it on our own.
Yeah right, in our spare time we have from playing Pokemon Go and such....

yep we have an oppressive bloated govt but NO government will just not work.
The FDA HAS done a lot of good for us they are screwed up on vaping though.

to me the sanitary conditions for juice making, age restrictions and child proof caps are no brainers.
The industry would not do this on their own. Some did but not near enough of them.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah right, in our spare time we have from playing Pokemon Go and such....

yep we have an oppressive bloated govt but NO government will just not work.
The FDA HAS done a lot of good for us they are screwed up on vaping though.
I was just going to state that. It's not the agency. They do a lot of good it's the people who are looking for Capitol gains by supporting big business. It's also the way this all went about, the fda putting such heavy restrictions on the vape industry before all the facts are know. Cut off the snakes head before we find out if it was poisonous. The reason big tobacco is not banned even though we know it's harmful and addictive affects is that most tobacco company's pay upfront yearly to the government keeping them with money.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Andria, I just became a new member over @ 'the angry vapor!'. Couldn't find a 'angry' emoticon so I'll just be mad:mad:

Careful being mad. They have people in white coats passing out this "feel good" candy. I often wind up gone for days because they say madness is intolerable. Funny they refuse admitting it is we the mad who run the asylum. ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I haven't updated it recently, but I'm mentally composing the diatribe I'll be posting about this stupid shit from the FDmotherfuckinA that starts on Monday. Maybe businesses can't claim vaping is safer, but I'm not a business, and they will PLAY HELL shutting me up. :)

Andria

Careful they don't give you a vaccine "for your own good", or shove you into a "mysterious" unmarked white van with no windows in the back.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In saying what I said I was not advocating destroying all of the aforementioned regulatory agencies. I am not an anarchist, we do need government. I apologize if that is the impression I made.

we do need government.

Hi, I am happily one for self ownership, anarchy, atheism. My question is, "we do?"

Let me ask it differently. Do you trust yourself enough to make the best decisions regarding my life, or anyone else's life aside from your own? If not why do you think you would trust any other human with that same power?

Also, who grants anyone any authority over any other? Is there genuinely an "other"?

Not harassing, or trolling you. Merely desired to give a different window to look out. Hope I've not offended. No intention to do so. I'll excuse myself, excuse self. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, I am happily one for self ownership, anarchy, atheism. My question is, "we do?"

Let me ask it differently. Do you trust yourself enough to make the best decisions regarding my life, or anyone else's life aside from your own? If not why do you think you would trust any other human with that same power?

Also, who grants anyone any authority over any other? Is there genuinely an "other"?

Not harassing, or trolling you. Merely desired to give a different window to look out. Hope I've not offended. No intention to do so. I'll excuse myself, excuse self. :)
Ohh I agree with running ones own life.
The problem is that the majority of our population are idiots.
And want someone to lead/mislead them.
They are afraid to run their own lives.

Hatred, fear and greed are the main motivators in our society today.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

People MUCH prefer comfort, over truth. Tell them a comfortable lie, they'll smile and give you money and vote for you (or go to your church). Tell them the unvarnished truth and they'll run away with their hands over their ears screaming LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

:facepalm:

This is why I'm mostly a hermit. And the FDA can BITE MY ASS. Vaping is MY truth, and they WILL NOT dissuade me from it.

Andria

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, I really like what you have done with your website, especially the home page at the top....lmao.....very nice work.

Haven't looked at it in a while, was surprised how nice it looks with great content....:)
http://angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Remember what I said yesterday about being a dreadful procrastinator? My site is the biggest victim of that. :facepalm:

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

And it's only getting worse, seems like by the day lately.......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was reading Google news keywords vape shops e-cig laws etc. Was amazed how many shops are boarding up the doors tomorrow. Hope a judge tells the FDA to return to the bargaining table (or have their heads examined). Just one of the lawsuits should put these fucking idiots in their place, I would certainly think anyway. Unless our corrupt government is beyond the point of no return.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Frankly, I think it's excellent....!

Well I'm finally writing down that diatribe about the FDA. I find that sitting and waiting a while after I write something is a good way to identify weaknesses, of grammar, logic, phrasing, etc. Especially when I write something about which I am very angry. :D But I will try to get it in postable form by early tomorrow, so it can go on the front page.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, I really like what you have done with your website, especially the home page at the top....lmao.....very nice work.

Haven't looked at it in a while, was surprised how nice it looks with great content....:)
http://angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Thanks for the link!

I just noticed that in Firefox, if you're running ABP, that revolving header at the top doesn't show. You have to disable ABP, in firefox, to see it, though it shows up in Chrome, even with ABP running. Odd.

Andria

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just noticed that in Firefox, if you're running ABP, that revolving header at the top doesn't show. You have to disable ABP, in firefox, to see it, though it shows up in Chrome, even with ABP running. Odd.
Andria
I expect your website to be a bit odd, Andria. That's why I like it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, this is just fucking charming; Comcast has gone completely DOWN. I`m here courtesy of my phone's 4G LTE and a bluetooth keyboard -- which is how I found out that Comcast is down in this area and not expected to be back till 6am, so I`m outta here, this is awkward as hell, and I don`t even use tapacrap!:gaah:

A very frustrated
Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well hey, I seem to be back... that was unexpected, and I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't last. But this is infinitely preferable to that tiny bluetooth keyboard; I'm more of a touch typist than I really think. But I took my sleepytime pills when I signed off bluetooth, so I'll be heading for bed soon anyway.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I've posted my short diatribe about the FDA and its asshole deeming. I'm going to bed shortly, so tomorrow I may have more to say, but i wanted something short enough to fill that space on the front page.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now I understand why Retired1 is such an ass.
this is one of his posts over at the other place.

'Mesh is dead easy to work with. It's all I use.'

Yes, I kind of disliked the purist attitude regarding genesis style RTA. I was using Readi X wick, then rayon. It was such a sin and unlawful of me to not use mesh in my RSST. If it works for them what use it, great! Let them use it. Will do my merry thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors