Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What about dirty old ladies? I still admire the sight of guys like those in CountryPami's thread. :D Couldn't do a thing about it, but admire, absolutely. :giggle: What usually brings me down to earth is the idea that they're the age of my son... or even younger. :facepalm:

Andria

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have no idea what this conversation is about but i am a man trapped in a mans body. I tried to get in touch with my feminine side but i slapped my self and was rejected. On that note GFY's all around hope its going to be a great weekend. :vino:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still to this day LOVE the smell of a fresh cigarette. I did have a "puff" off a friends about 7 months ago, and it was good. So, I don't know if I will ever hate that taste or smell. The old cig smell in clothes is yucky, but the fresh smells good to me.

Every once in a while, on the VERY rare occasions I may be around a smoker, I've smelled that first-lit fragrance, and yes, it's altogether TOO pleasant, so I try to get away as fast as I can -- I can't afford for ANY aspect of smoking to seem too pleasant, just as i've never been able to sit around and reminisce about the great taste of beer -- it's just too dangerous!!! ETA: I think this is the actual reason for the dire "drunkalogues" often to be heard at AA meetings -- it reinforces the need to not be that person, if you vividly recollect all the awful and stupid things you did as a drunk.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My husband still smokes and I go back and fourth on how I feel about the second-hand smoke.

But one thing I will not do is become that "arrogant, bossy ex-smoker" I always hated being around before I quit

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My husband still smokes and I go back and fourth on how I feel about the second-hand smoke.

But one thing I will not do is become that "arrogant, bossy ex-smoker" I always hated being around before I quit

I've always been determined along similar lines, about drinking -- I started attending social events as a non-drinker after I'd been sober about 6 months, and though I loathe being around people who are truly drunk, it doesn't mean anything to me if people are drinking around me -- it's not going to force itself down my throat. But there are certain locations I won't enter, for my own best interest: pool halls and bowling alleys. In both of those, I've in the past been very prone to getting resentments, and that is deadly to sobriety -- to feel deprived, and resentful about it. If I can't be at peace with people drinking around me, then I have no business going around THEM -- it's my problem, not theirs. Like many other addictions, much of it is strictly in the mind. :D

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I taste rayon too easily on flavor attys. I liked it on the Goon, then about gagged on my other attys. Tried breaking one in, at the end of the second day I couldn't take it anymore, lol

Now GFY

And the rest of you Fugees too!
You shouldn't be tasting rayon...want me to send you some top-shelf rayon?...I have about 498 feet left....:vino:

Hope everyone is having a TGIF..................:cheers:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You shouldn't be tasting rayon...want me to send you some top-shelf rayon?...I have about 498 feet left....:vino:

Hope everyone is having a TGIF..................:cheers:

I bought top shelf - remember, I am a super-taster. I taste things no one else has a clue even exists, lol.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bought top shelf - remember, I am a super-taster. I taste things no one else has a clue even exists, lol.

I don't think I'm a true super-taster, but I think my super-smeller pushes me in that direction. And I definitely taste rayon.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can DEFINITELY taste cotton....but NOT rayon......:bliss:

I liked it at first, and it definitely helped me when I first started, since you need lots of wick with rayon, and with cotton I always got too much. But, I finally learned to use cotton pretty well; the Shiseido pads are *perfect* for me, because I need long wicks in the Achilles, and the long side of the Shiseido pads, with the weave, is perfect; I only cut off about 3/4 inch total, for a perfect length wick. With KGD, the length was iffy, for the Achilles.

What happened was the Smok RSBT or whatever the hell it was called; an RTA, stainless and glass, but the arrangement of the base was no improvement over BCCs, and after getting used to a Kayfun, that was a rude shock. With my thin juice, at first it just leaked like a sieve. So I tried more wick.... that was when i got the burnt rayon hit, and god GAD, it nearly cured me vaping completely! Just ungodly awful. I went straight back to Kayfuns and cotton. Eventually I PIFed that tank to USMCotaku, who seemed to really like it.

Andria

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Received a shitload of coils from @raymo2u ....damn, they're works of art.......:vapemail:

Just in case you cant get a clear pic of them ;) Human hair is 12 times thicker then the wire that your Framed staples are claptoned with...I dont recall what "show off" coils I sent though, I do hope you get some good footage of them working!! They are one of the best performers Ive used and Using SS Cores they should still function well in Temp mode on many devices, the G2 works well in SS mode or xXx Mode with them...just a heads up!

20160807_111739.jpg 20160807_121815.jpg 20160807_122118.jpg20160807_122200.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I can DEFINITELY taste cotton....but NOT rayon......:bliss:
I cant use rayon!! That squeaky nboise and feeling when it rubs together or when you squeeze it sends chills down my spine and gives me goosebumps....that same feeling some people get when they see other people chew tin foil or touch certain surfaces...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just in case you cant get a clear pic of them ;) Human hair is 12 times thicker then the wire that your Framed staples are claptoned with...I dont recall what "show off" coils I sent though, I do hope you get some good footage of them working!! They are one of the best performers Ive used and Using SS Cores they should still function well in Temp mode on many devices, the G2 works well in SS mode or xXx Mode with them...just a heads up!

View attachment 58876 View attachment 58878 View attachment 58877View attachment 58879
Yep....them the ones I received......:vino:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I liked it at first, and it definitely helped me when I first started, since you need lots of wick with rayon, and with cotton I always got too much. But, I finally learned to use cotton pretty well; the Shiseido pads are *perfect* for me, because I need long wicks in the Achilles, and the long side of the Shiseido pads, with the weave, is perfect; I only cut off about 3/4 inch total, for a perfect length wick. With KGD, the length was iffy, for the Achilles.

What happened was the Smok RSBT or whatever the hell it was called; an RTA, stainless and glass, but the arrangement of the base was no improvement over BCCs, and after getting used to a Kayfun, that was a rude shock. With my thin juice, at first it just leaked like a sieve. So I tried more wick.... that was when i got the burnt rayon hit, and god GAD, it nearly cured me vaping completely! Just ungodly awful. I went straight back to Kayfuns and cotton. Eventually I PIFed that tank to USMCotaku, who seemed to really like it.

Andria
I use squonkers, therefore I don't know what a dry-hit is.......:)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It rained here so much last night and today that it is flooded. Roads closed all over the place, mandatory curfew for the whole parish tonight, and damnit, Pizza Hut closed early. This sucks!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It rained here so much last night and today that it is flooded. Roads closed all over the place, mandatory curfew for the whole parish tonight, and damnit, Pizza Hut closed early. This sucks!

The no pizza thing sounds cruel

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ooooooo! I like scary stories. :) And, I haven't had any zombie dreams lately so I'm happy!

Well, might holler at you when I get the rough draft finished. Wife says all I need is a decent proofreading. Punctuation is my downfall. All I will say openly of the story is it focuses around a thematic catch phrase.

"Nobody bothers you in the country."

Recall before you offer to read it, I kidnapped Koontz to run over King. We would have went after Craven as well but he was shaken up to the point he did not understand, "back up, run him over again!" This is to say when I write horror, I don't fuck around. I'll combine Poe & Lovecraft with a smattering of Rice to tempt you back to the page despite locking yourself away in a panic room.

You too, like myself, live in the country. Reflect well on the theme's catch phrase. I'm not making deadline promises. Today was a minimal start. I'm not really outlining, got it laying out in my noggin. Going to write it out a bit at a time. For now, the witch is peeling me away to go poke hunting, socializing. I'm terrified. Call the people in white coats, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors