Not open for further replies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GFY all,

I threw my back out and am HATING IT

Not as bad as Chop and Morley are hating it, but hating it enough.
You threw it out? Well if the garbage men haven't picked up the trash yet, maybe you can still find it.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I am sorry to hear you are in pain, and wish you a speedy recovery.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No one wants you to shut up! This forum or at least this thread is always only tangentially about vaping. Discussing, agreeing, disagreeing, debating, all of that can happen without anyone judging you or wanting you to shut up. I can only speak for myself but life would be much more boring if everyone agreed about everything and there were no situations where debate about this or that could happen...

Not so much a debate as it is a seeing the double standard present. It cuts back to my expression that it's a "got mine fuck you" attitude. And then you get called out for doing something you're not, you get called for disrespecting the hard work of others, get told "oh go earn it".

Hard to see how I could tell you for example, "oh go earn it". I don't know how much you've done in life, where you've been, what you've been through. That would be disrespectful of me to do. It's equally disrespectful to say you're doing something you're not. I have trouble being that way, disrespectful that is.

Yet, it comes back around again, others set waiting and fouling in motion. Why then should I want to keep talking? Clear I'm not supposed to via the method of advice offered. As though I've not considered all this before now? As though I've not been trying, not been "buckling up" as is said. I have. I come to the realization it always leads back to this, the waiting on others, the seeing others foul stuff up. But no, I'm not supposed to discuss that.

No matter what I do, I'm wrong. So, fine. I'll shut up. No point talking or trying to find common values where it's not wanted. No point to keep bashing a brick wall with my skull. What will be will be. Yes, I get that. Duh. That's what I'm getting at but clearly it's too much for me to say. I accept it. Nothing says I have to like it.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not so much a debate as it is a seeing the double standard present. It cuts back to my expression that it's a "got mine fuck you" attitude. And then you get called out for doing something you're not, you get called for disrespecting the hard work of others, get told "oh go earn it".

Hard to see how I could tell you for example, "oh go earn it". I don't know how much you've done in life, where you've been, what you've been through. That would be disrespectful of me to do. It's equally disrespectful to say you're doing something you're not. I have trouble being that way, disrespectful that is.

Yet, it comes back around again, others set waiting and fouling in motion. Why then should I want to keep talking? Clear I'm not supposed to via the method of advice offered. As though I've not considered all this before now? As though I've not been trying, not been "buckling up" as is said. I have. I come to the realization it always leads back to this, the waiting on others, the seeing others foul stuff up. But no, I'm not supposed to discuss that.

No matter what I do, I'm wrong. So, fine. I'll shut up. No point talking or trying to find common values where it's not wanted. No point to keep bashing a brick wall with my skull. What will be will be. Yes, I get that. Duh. That's what I'm getting at but clearly it's too much for me to say. I accept it. Nothing says I have to like it.
You're implying I said things I did not say or mean. But I will say this, I don't want you to shut up, nor was I "calling you out." You're appreciated here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
GFY all,

I threw my back out and am HATING IT

Not as bad as Chop and Morley are hating it, but hating it enough.

I threw my foot out - does that count for anything?

According to my test results - I'm having a bout of gout. Which is one of the couple few reasons I haven't been checking in so much lately. Just buzy treading water in the real world the last couple weeks.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would someone please pass Cromwell a box of tissue?

Have you looked at a wanko? Remove the stupid coil/fuse holder clips and you have a higher volume NarDa which can be made squonkable....

Least I did not throw my back out and then wonder where it went.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Have you looked at a wanko? Remove the stupid coil/fuse holder clips and you have a higher volume NarDa which can be made squonkable....

Least I did not throw my back out and then wonder where it went.

OH I know exactly where that fucker is, lol.

Maybe a Wanko would make it feel better?

budynbuick

Member For 4 Years
I taste rayon too easily on flavor attys. I liked it on the Goon, then about gagged on my other attys. Tried breaking one in, at the end of the second day I couldn't take it anymore, lol

Now GFY

And the rest of you Fugees too!

Right back atcha. I found with Rayon, if I taste the Rayon for more than a half doz pulls (maybe a few more/less) it indicates I have put it in the coil to tight. If the Rayon burns I have it to loose in the coil. Rayon contracts when soaked & Cotton expands. I had more than a few fails before I hit the sweet spot with Rayon. Now I love it! One mans story of which there are many in the naked city.

Keith

budynbuick

Member For 4 Years
I have never ordered anything from Mt Baker. When I first started vaping, they had a notice on their front web page stating ( I cannot remember the exact words) how very "busy" they are and customers needed to be more patient. Basically they would get the juice when they get it. That was a real turnoff for me. So, I never went back or considered getting anything from them. I don't care how good it is. Aroma is actually my favorite place. Their blueberry pancake WTA is out of this world! But, like you said, it's a matter of each individual taste.
+

LOL My experience with MtBV was I thought they were so prompt with their customer service (3 day shipping & great product as well) cause they only had a short list of customers so I felt bad :crazy:for them & tried to help them & buy as much as I could. Recently I discovered they did 50,000,000 (yea,Mil) a year I was stunned :sneaka:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I said fuck it today and smoked a cig. Just too much shit at once and I been jonesing for one since the flood water came up.
Now the funny part. At first that Marlboro red tasted like shit. Second I kept wondering why hardly any vapor.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally understand what your saying Morley.i lived a very blessed life but also everything I have, I worked hard for and earned. The only thing given to me was an education. That's why losing what I have hurts. My house I took a cow milking barn and converted it into a home. I did that with my own two hands which is why I am disgusted right now because I just found out my kitchen cabinets are destroyed.
I understand a lot of the luxuries I have or should I say had would pay to house a family. Yet I earned that. I worked hard for it and I don't believe any one has the right to begrudge me of it. You are a very talented and artistic writer. If you ever attained the success of other writers like Grisham or Clancy do you want others to dump on you just because you was successful and able to give your family a better life than they ever hoped for?
I am doing everything I can to keep a positive attitude. I don't know if I can ever go back to work because of this medical shit and I just lost pretty much everything I have but I know others are in far worse shape than me so if this seems a little harsh, sorry. I just don't have in me to really care what I lost in motorcycles would mean to others.

Hahaha... Several times the past month, I told my motorcycle, aloud, even in a rough crowd "I love you Motorcycle, and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of that". They're more than just a machine. That much I DO know.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I said fuck it today and smoked a cig. Just too much shit at once and I been jonesing for one since the flood water came up.
Now the funny part. At first that Marlboro red tasted like shit. Second I kept wondering why hardly any vapor.

After 4 years of vaping, I smoke a cigarette now and then. Definitely less than 1 a month. Bum them off my bestie. Usually after leaving my vape behind somewhere, and after several shots of Tequila. They don't scare me, I control THEM now. I still think my vape tastes much better. But lets face it, when you want a rush of nicotine, nothing can top them.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After 4 years of vaping, I smoke a cigarette now and then. Definitely less than 1 a month. Bum them off my bestie. Usually after leaving my vape behind somewhere, and after several shots of Tequila. They don't scare me, I control THEM now. I still think my vape tastes much better. But lets face it, when you want a rush of nicotine, nothing can top them.
Wta?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I don't know - a few puffs off of a good RDA with NETS and 12mg nicotine is pretty sweet - and you don't stink afterwards, lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wta?

WTA has nicotine, but wanting a "rush" of nicotine, a cigarette is better. WTA is for the times when nicotine alone just ain't feeding the bulldog -- like the other night when I was so mad and depressed and fuck-the-world about the FDA. 2 drops of WTA in my Achilles, and within an hour or so, I felt much calmer and more even-keeled, not so negative.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didn't need much of anything vape-related this payday, but I've been so bummed with the lack of vapemail, and we had a pretty good check, so i went ahead and ordered a couple of jwraps for my dinged-up iPV Minis -- Blue Ice, for the blue one, and Abalone 5, for the black one -- that one will look awesome with those blue-green driptips, Juicy. :) :) :)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors