Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just oversqounked my woodie, I hope the juice that came out doesn't stain...

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

Quit that or you'll go blind, grow hairy palms and meet a normal person.

Oh no dude, I'm so sorry. I heard Hillary is heading your way. I wasn't meaning to curse you that bad.

Terrible thing being, I think she's some kind of meat puppet or something. As in literally a hollowed out person with remote control sprockets inside.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Quit that or you'll go blind, grow hairy palms and meet a normal person.

Oh no dude, I'm so sorry. I heard Hillary is heading your way. I wasn't meaning to curse you that bad.

Terrible thing being, I think she's some kind of meat puppet or something. As in literally a hollowed out person with remote control sprockets inside.
AKA a politician to the core

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just love how these little icons have more energy than me. I can sit here, all tired and stuff, and post running icons. How FREAKING GREAT IS THAT! Oh yea, and hopping ones too! :bunny::stars::stars2::hearts::tldr:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know, the interwebs just said kissing, I guess kiss whatever you want. Might want to avoid dolphins though, kissing a dolphin might give it the wrong impression.
I was watching natgeowild the other night...a dolphin was having his way with some chick laying on a surfboard.....now that was Wild. She was into it too......:rolleyes:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
On todays To-Do list:

RTdgxk8T9.png
Cancel ECF annual Supporting Membership recurring payment on my PayPal account.

There's 24 bucks they sure as shit aren't ever seeing from me again. :finger:

Reminder: If anyone else no longer... err... "feels the love" over there and you were paying good money for that GFY experience - you need to cancel recurring membership payments to ECF from within your PayPal account. (It's under either your Account settings or Payment settings and referred to on PP as a subscription.) This is not something you do from your ECF account - should you still even have one.

Speaking of: If you did manage to get "Moved On" and you were a Supporting Member that does not cancel anything on your PP account either. You would still need to go to PP and delete the ECF recurring payment there.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On todays To-Do list:

RTdgxk8T9.png
Cancel ECF annual Supporting Membership recurring payment on my PayPal account.

There's 24 bucks they sure as shit aren't ever seeing from me again. :finger:

Reminder: If anyone else no longer... err... "feels the love" over there and you were paying good money for that GFY experience - you need to cancel recurring membership payments to ECF from within your PayPal account. (It's under either your Account settings or Payment settings and referred to on PP as a subscription.) This is not something you do from your ECF account - should you still even have one.

Speaking of: If you did manage to get "Moved On" and you were a Supporting Member that does not cancel anything on your PP account either. You would still need to go to PP and delete the ECF recurring payment there.

I actually did this the day I subscribed to ECF, when I saw it was shown as a recurring thing -- first I cancelled that at PP, then I badgered the ECF admin to fix it in my profile, until they did.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well depending on what you are kissing the caloric burn may be radically different.

Hold on, I don't want the stigma of being dubbed "radical". Next you know I'll be known as normal and suited up for an operation by the Feebs. "This just in, some Morely guy found juggling kittens and yelling 'All Hail Eris!', reports indicate he was even caught carrying titanium Sporks ... more when we discuss radical tourism."

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning fugees and GFY

The extent of how fucked up our government really amazes me at times. This is one of those times. Of the estimates 40000 people who lost everything, maybe %2 will receive FEMA funds. FEMA made an announcement that they will give each person up to $33k if they do not live in a flood zone and they have flood insurance. Everyone else, too fuckin bad. As was reported on the news, in the effective area an estimated %8 has flood insurance and the majority of the area in the disaster area was already a flood zone. In other words FEMA is just another useless branch of our fucked up government.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
if they do not live in a flood zone and they have flood insurance
Wait, am I reading this right? So the only ones that get any help are the people who should already be getting insurance settlements, and consequently don't need as much help? What the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors