Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nice stash box.......:)

It's to remove clutter from the top of my printer -- I mainly use it as a printer, but my husband uses it as a copier, and bitches about all the crap he has to move everytime he uses it -- so I said BUY ME A FUCKING CABINET! And he did. :)

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a huge Peter Gabriel fan, he's good though. My favorite was always "Love Town". The stereo effects and seperation, and overall funkiness of it.. on a good sound system, it's unbelievable.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only on occasion, but all guys do so don't judge...oh, shock, I thought you said spank, erm, never mind then.
1877315.0.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
that cabinet looks a bit small for that activity...

Damn it. Thought I had the process of making fucking things locked up and patented. I bet in making her fucking cabinet they use the same process I use in making fucking pants. I'll need to send Sue Perman after them, she will get them on schedule and plan it daily.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Actually, most wasps are GREAT garden tenants -- they eat a LOT of unwelcome pests, like aphids and such, and also can function as pollenators; and other than yellowjackets, generally just go about their waspy business and won't bother you if you don't bother them. Yellowjackets *are* a type of wasp, but yeah, they're just assholes, nosiest little fuckers around.
I try to remain insect-friendly. They have their place and function in the world and I'm fine letting them do that. As long as their domicile doesn't interfere with mine, it's cool. And with those yellowjackets, I was very Zen with them all that week - "don't bother me and I won't bother you; just don't buzz around my face!" Which worked, until that last day when that little bastard nailed me in the back of the arm.

Because Chester Cheetah is THE COOLEST mascot EVER.
Yes! Thank you for acknowledging his achievements darling Andria!
Chester is the bomb! Love the commercials. :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I try to remain insect-friendly. They have their place and function in the world and I'm fine letting them do that. As long as their domicile doesn't interfere with mine, it's cool. And with those yellowjackets, I was very Zen with them all that week - "don't bother me and I won't bother you; just don't buzz around my face!" Which worked, until that last day when that little bastard nailed me in the back of the arm.

They've gotten me more than once -- once, when I was a teenager, riding in the bed of one of my uncles' pickup truck, I sat down on the wheel-well housing, and one got me almost right on the ass! Damn 70s short-shorts! :D But it's my husband who's had the worst tangles with them -- he's learned not to go out to do yard-work wearing shorts, and certainly not "commando" in those shorts -- one stung him on his dangly bits! :giggle: I've had to doctor HIS face with baking soda, when he had so many stings on his face, his eyes swelled almost shut -- he's rough and tough, "pain don't hurt", but it's hard to carry on when you can't see properly!

Chester is the bomb! Love the commercials. :D

He certainly is! Those commercials amuse me almost as much as Geico's camel. :D

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woot! Going to go see Korn, Rob Zombie and In This Moment tonite! Psyched for some head bangin...

Because I'm the Big Bad Wolf, and let the Games begin....

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woot! Going to go see Korn, Rob Zombie and In This Moment tonite! Psyched for some head bangin...

Sounds like a hell of a bash. Wonder if Mr. Zombie and his brother Spyder from PM5K will ever reconile to having PM5k&Zombie on one stage together? Think that would likely cause some sort of rift what brought Cthulhu through a portal into our world.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This seriously cracked me up - does it make me an awful person? :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

No, that's delightful as hell. Laughing at shit like that can piss one off at the moment, but it's hilarious as hell later. I was helping my handyman take down a eavestrough on my house. We were both on ladders at each end. Had a wasp nest under it. I said "Hang on I'll get some spray" and that tough ole bastard said "Come on, lets just do this!" and gave the trough a violent shake. Farkin guard wasp dropped out, made a "beeline" for the VERY TIP of my nose, and hit me like a Taser. Oh, he laughed his ass off. I looked like W.C. Fields for awhile. LATER I thought it was funny as hell, but wasn't laughing too hard while I couldn't see past my Streisand.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No, that's delightful as hell. Laughing at shit like that can piss one off at the moment, but it's hilarious as hell later. I was helping my handyman take down a eavestrough on my house. We were both on ladders at each end. Had a wasp nest under it. I said "Hang on I'll get some spray" and that tough ole bastard said "Come on, lets just do this!" and gave the trough a violent shake. Farkin guard wasp dropped out, made a "beeline" for the VERY TIP of my nose, and hit me like a Taser. Oh, he laughed his ass off. I looked like W.C. Fields for awhile. LATER I thought it was funny as hell, but wasn't laughing too hard while I couldn't see past my Streisand.

It wouldn't have been funny if she said "A wasp stung his penis"

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a hell of a bash. Wonder if Mr. Zombie and his brother Spyder from PM5K will ever reconile to having PM5k&Zombie on one stage together? Think that would likely cause some sort of rift what brought Cthulhu through a portal into our world.

Just as long as Rob doesn't team back up with Pee Wee, I'd go for anything.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No... I thought it was pretty funny myself. :D I just hope there were no "virgin eyes" around as he madly stripped off those shorts on the carport! :giggle:

Andria

I saw a guy do that once years ago when he got swarmed by ants while trimming a tree

He started screaming "Not my unit! Not the unit" jumped out of the tree, dropped his pants and did a hopping dance while trying to pick ants off of his dick and balls.

One of the funniest things I ever saw in my life!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Farkin guard wasp dropped out, made a "beeline" for the VERY TIP of my nose, and hit me like a Taser.

That sounds almost like what happened when that fucking mud dauber made a "beeline" for my eye! I wasn't bothering them, just sitting on the carport smoking, reading a book... so my head was facing down, to the book... damn wasp flies straight outta his mud hut right over the top of my glasses, smack! right into my eye, so naturally he stung me... which was the last thing he ever did! I started smacking myself silly, glasses went flying, hurt myself worse with the glasses hitting the bridge of my nose... then ran in the house and grabbed the baking soda, got my face wet, and started smacking myself with baking soda! Apparently I got the baking soda to the sting in time, it barely swelled at all.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Here is the FDAs clarification on what is not deemed tobacco under the new regulations:

It defined “accessories” to mean items used with, but not made or derived from, tobacco that are “not intended or reasonably expected to affect or alter” a tobacco product (or that are expected to have such an effect solely by controlling moisture, temperature, or initial combustion). Id. at 29,102. Such accessories include conventional matches and lighters, ashtrays, cigar cutters, pipe pouches, hookah tongs, lanyards, and carrying cases. Id. at 28,975, 29,015–16, 29,019.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening fugee's. Hope y'all had an awesome time GFing y'all self :)

Busy day here, got all three lawnmowers oil changed and running, got my moms car finally running. The exhaust was full of water and when it finally cranked was like a high volume hose blowing water. Changed the oil on that too. Got all my belongings out of my mustang and it's ready to be towed to the junk yard. And had the FEMA guy out here checking stuff out. Will be around ten days he said before I find out what they will give. Yet life moves on. Whenever I get a computer will post some pics for y'all.
Thru all this shit have ended up smoking 3 cigs so far. Almost bought a pack today. It was close but vaped thru it. I'm just ready for some normalcy to return to life. The pets been great thru all this but I can tell they are stressed out. They lost their home too and don't understand why.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Busy day here, got all three lawnmowers oil changed and running, got my moms car finally running. The exhaust was full of water and when it finally cranked was like a high volume hose blowing water. Changed the oil on that too. Got all my belongings out of my mustang and it's ready to be towed to the junk yard. And had the FEMA guy out here checking stuff out. Will be around ten days he said before I find out what they will give. Yet life moves on. Whenever I get a computer will post some pics for y'all.
Thru all this shit have ended up smoking 3 cigs so far. Almost bought a pack today. It was close but vaped thru it. I'm just ready for some normalcy to return to life. The pets been great thru all this but I can tell they are stressed out. They lost their home too and don't understand why.

:hug::hug::hug:

For you and your 4 legged buddies... 3 cigs thru all this is amazing, really. All it took me to go back to full-time smoking was a fucking appendectomy, and then another month to pry the fucking hooks back outta my flesh! :giggle: At least you can drink! Maybe. Not sure how your recent meds additions would react to that, actually.

hang tough! :blowkiss:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My husband just reminded me of something, which I CANNOT BELIEVE! i forgot... today's aug 21... his 24th sober anniversary... MINE WAS THE 14TH AND FUCKING DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE OR REMEMBER IT! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I can only blame the fact that 2 yrs of non-smoking sorta overshadowed the old news of 24 yrs sobriety.

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You'll remember it next year. Full eclipse visible from most of north america for 2-3 minutes.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Doc...you plan on remodeling the house, or are you moving on to a different location?

Really sorry to hear all this shit you're going through.....:(

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:hug::hug::hug:

For you and your 4 legged buddies... 3 cigs thru all this is amazing, really. All it took me to go back to full-time smoking was a fucking appendectomy, and then another month to pry the fucking hooks back outta my flesh! :giggle: At least you can drink! Maybe. Not sure how your recent meds additions would react to that, actually.

hang tough! :blowkiss:

Andria
Currently I am staying at my moms with the pets and the gf is staying at her moms. This weekend we was able to take Rascal my pit bull and stay at the gf's place but I was so tired I died in the recliner both nights and she wasn't able to get me up to go to bed. I have some glennlevits but if I started drinking that my mom wouldn't say anything but she wouldn't be happy with me either so drinking is really out of the question right now, sadly.

Greats on y'all sobriety annerversery. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors