Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And BTW, GFYs errybody. No farkin clue why I'm up so early, but when the body decides it's had enough sleep for the time being, laying there is just an exercise in doing without tea and a vape. :D And bacon, which is currently sizzling. ;)

Asylum6 and celtic, 'bout time y'all got your ECFugee asses in here. ;) :slowclap: :giggle:

Andria
Sorry Andria... I was dreading skipping 100+ pages... Had some etxra time last night and skimmed my way through. I am so glad y'all never change. :D

I don't know why this cracks me up but it does:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:
13912919_941012106027282_3403293704863101953_n.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sorry Andria... I was dreading skipping 100+ pages... Had some etxra time last night and skimmed my way through. I am so glad y'all never change. :D

I don't know why this cracks me up but it does:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:
View attachment 59842

You thinks it's funny because it is juvenile potty-type humor, in very poor taste and has no socially redeeming value: a hallmark of the Fugees :giggle:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How ya like it? I have the Asus ROG G20 CB that got smoked in the flood. Hope it might still be savable when I get a chance to take it somewhere.
I never had that particular one, but I did have an Asus. A lot of programmers pick that one. Never had heat issues but maybe Andria's son got a lemon, or.........I got a good one.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How ya like it? I have the Asus ROG G20 CB that got smoked in the flood. Hope it might still be savable when I get a chance to take it somewhere.
It's been to hell and back. Several years old and still kicking. I've had to make minor repairs over the years but still the best laptop I've ever owned by a long shot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Incoming rant:

When I started Vaping in 09' everyone on the boards was technically minded. You had to be. Nothing worked out of the box. Over the years the percentage of vape tech hobbyist has slowly dwindled. This is a good thing, shit works better now.

But... Now that Vaping has gone truly mainstream... (Hold on to your hat)

Holy shit!!! These new vapers are some of the dumbest brain dead fucktards to walk the earth. Ever.

How the fuck do these morons figure out how to tie their shoes.

Who stopped these idiots from sticking forks in outlets. I wanna slap that jackass.

I've known some dumb mutherfuckers in my day but fuck me these are some dimwhitted assholes.

Fuck!!!!!!!!

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Incoming rant:

When I started Vaping in 09' everyone on the boards was technically minded. You had to be. Nothing worked out of the box. Over the years the percentage of vape tech hobbyist has slowly dwindled. This is a good thing, shit works better now.

Holy shit!!! These new vapers are some of the dumbest brain dead fucktards to walk the earth. Ever.

Who stopped these idiots from sticking forks in outlets. I wanna slap that jackass.

I've known some dumb mutherfuckers in my day but fuck me these are some dimwhitted assholes.

Fuck!!!!!!!!
You have no idea some of the emails I answer. No idea.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Incoming rant:

Fuck!!!!!!!!

My Vape oil tastes burned. Do I need more watts?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Moueix you missed an opportunity for some shenanigans. Cromwell and I probably should have been given at least a short vacation...I basically accused R1 of working for the FDA.
Ahh we may still get it.
I have taken a self imposed vacation to show a point.

I deleted ECF from my toolbar so I will have to work to go back.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know if the fda stuff affects giveaways?

No giveaways. But some vendors are charging a token amount for shipping or giving a one-time use coupon valued at one dollar less than the item.

For instance I won juice the other day that cost six bucks. They gave me a five dollar coupon and offered free shipping.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No giveaways. But some vendors are charging a token amount for shipping or giving a one-time use coupon valued at one dollar less than the item.

For instance I won juice the other day that cost six bucks. They gave me a five dollar coupon and offered free shipping.
You won some Tmaxx?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's good stuff. Unfortunately it had too much pg for me to handle.... but the flavors ar damn good

I went to buy it and it said the coupon was no good. I contacted the vendor and they said I grabbed blank spaces when I copied and pasted the code. I haven't been back to get it again though.

I just want to try the Pear cake everyone is raving about.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hmm. So I guess no giveaways for yhe youtube channel :(

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmm. So I guess no giveaways for yhe youtube channel :(

Wow. So then, how are vape shops & on-line vendors supposed to do promotions? Sure, I understand you can advertise and that's all well and good. But that also kind of limits any vape shop, or vendor standing out from any others with flavors, quality. Why do I think that? Well, you've no way to gauge customer reaction to new flavors because you can't offer give aways as loss leaders to do marketing.

Also it limits the quality because well customers are unable to gauge the professionalism, flavor, overall quality of even freebies. To customers any grape flavor from any vendor then is simply grape, does it matter from whom? No because it is now all the same due to inability to compete with other vendors. I might be out of my depth here in this but it seems rational to me, even if I'm not running a business. Think it would behoove many businesses to join in class action suits.

Again, not claiming to know or understand it all, it just seems rather unjust to me.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow. So then, how are vape shops & on-line vendors supposed to do promotions? Sure, I understand you can advertise and that's all well and good. But that also kind of limits any vape shop, or vendor standing out from any others with flavors, quality. Why do I think that? Well, you've no way to gauge customer reaction to new flavors because you can't offer give aways as loss leaders to do marketing.

Also it limits the quality because well customers are unable to gauge the professionalism, flavor, overall quality of even freebies. To customers any grape flavor from any vendor then is simply grape, does it matter from whom? No because it is now all the same due to inability to compete with other vendors. I might be out of my depth here in this but it seems rational to me, even if I'm not running a business. Think it would behoove many businesses to join in class action suits.

Again, not claiming to know or understand it all, it just seems rather unjust to me.
Ironically just a few years ago here, Marlboro employees were posted in gas stations all over the city giving away their mark10 cigalikes for free. ID check and you were on your way

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ironically just a few years ago here, Marlboro employees were posted in gas stations all over the city giving away their mark10 cigalikes for free. ID check and you were on your way

I'll bet a lot less kids would vape or smoke if it was legal for them to do so

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Irony? No, to me that would be true injustice demonstrated. Granted, I have got two mark ten kits freely myself. One is kept back as a last resort. The other has juice I had mixed up put in the cartridge and doesn't see much use, if any. This still makes inability of vaping vendors to offer free samples not just, especially so given big tobacco gets a free pass.

"Look, a spade."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors