My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Haven't accomplished that YET.........:cry:

....love that mail-lady.....:vapemail:

I still LOVE vape mail - but I was so busy stock piling I was only trying out a small fraction of what I was getting.

Been playing with some of the stuff I just tossed into the corner so to speak. Wow, I got a lot of great stuff that I'm actually using and experiment with rather than plotting my next buy, lol.

I would like a couple of more baby Goons and at least a couple of REO P67s - but I really, really am leery of buying anything from a vape shop right now. And another $500 --- mmmm. I'd feel better about that if I sold off a few things first because my year's savings plan went down the toilet thanks to the FDA.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohh yeah but black market is not cheap.
Ordering from china will be fine for another year I suspect.
After that I am not so sure. About next April everyone is supposed to register all their vaping stuff they sell.... I think it actually begins in Jan or Feb.
If nobody wins a court case, new folks trying to quit smoking are the ones really getting screwed.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still LOVE vape mail - but I was so busy stock piling I was only trying out a small fraction of what I was getting.

Been playing with some of the stuff I just tossed into the corner so to speak. Wow, I got a lot of great stuff that I'm actually using and experiment with rather than plotting my next buy, lol.

I would like a couple of more baby Goons and at least a couple of REO P67s - but I really, really am leery of buying anything from a vape shop right now. And another $500 --- mmmm. I'd feel better about that if I sold off a few things first because my year's savings plan went down the toilet thanks to the FDA.
Me too...I have boxes and boxes of stuff I haven't opened...nor doubt I will until armageddon....:(

I'm going to buy some dna 200 chips, more 510's...shit like that....kinda like spare tires, never know when you may need one.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Me too...I have boxes and boxes of stuff I haven't opened...nor doubt I will until armageddon....:(

I'm going to buy some dna 200 chips, more 510's...shit like that....kinda like spare tires, never know when you may need one.

Yeah, one of my last purchases was for spare 510 squonk connectors and a couple of dozen squonk pins.

Shoot, I still have a couple of small china orders coming one of these days too.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hola Andria.....the price of paint is astronomical.....I think they sprinkle gold sissy dust in the stuff.....:rolleyes:

In all seriousness...the shit is crazy expensive for what it costs to manufacture.

yeah, and i want the 'spensive kind too, so I don't have to paint it twice, first primer then paint... It's currently the most putrid shade of green you can imagine; whoever painted it that color was fucking colorblind or something, it's just horrible. I want to paint it a soft light taupe-gray; the rest of the house is light "dove" gray, so not much different from that... Hence, either it will need primer, or it needs the no-primer-necessary expensive paint. but it will be worth every fucking penny to get rid of that putrid green!

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, and i want the 'spensive kind too, so I don't have to paint it twice, first primer then paint... It's currently the most putrid shade of green you can imagine; whoever painted it that color was fucking colorblind or something, it's just horrible. I want to paint it a soft light taupe-gray; the rest of the house is light "dove" gray, so not much different from that... Hence, either it will need primer, or it needs the no-primer-necessary expensive paint. but it will be worth every fucking penny to get rid of that putrid green!

Andria
For that color change you will need to prime.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yeah, one reason I was so hot to try that SS wire/TC was to see if it was really something I needed to buy into wholeheartedly; my tightwad soul is very pleased to find that plain ol kanthal still suits me just fine; I have about 160ft of my preferred 29ga, and probably another 150 ft of different gauges, from 28-32; really, I'd probably only use the 30ga if I didn't have the 29ga.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For that color change you will need to prime.

Well, I could go a bit darker if I could get by with just one paintjob. I kinda like painting, but it really fucks with my shoulder. Or maybe i could get the ol man to do the primer, and I'll do the finish; he dislikes painting because he's a perfectionist, and also I think it just bores him to death. so he could slap up some primer real fast, and then I could take my time doing a good job with the finish.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Andria
I like those colors too...go with about anything. Understand exactly what you're talking about.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like those colors too...go with about anything. Understand exactly what you're talking about.

Not sure I would have chosen dove gray myself, but it really looks nice; the great paintjob was one of the selling points; it makes it seem like a new house, rather than a house built in 1987! The gray provides a gorgeous contrast with the shiny white enabled woodwork around the doors, and the chair-rail in the dining area/kitchen. That bedroom, it can be darker than the rest of the house, but i want a soft low-intensity color, just a little warmer than the gray, more of a taupe color. That bedroom faces the backyard, and the green grass reflects a very green light into that room, making that horrible green even worse; I want something warm to cut down on that green-light factor.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's actually a name for the color I have in mind, and anyone who's read The Thorn Birds would recognize it: Ashes of Roses.

Andria
I know the color you're talking about...most of the new contemporary style shaqs here have this color throughout the house, or a large portion.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GM yall and GFY :D

its great having a keyboard again to be able to get online and do things :) Yesterday while I was in town I picked up this little HP Stream notebook with a 14" screen. It has an extremely tiny hard drive, 29 GB total but will do what I want it to do. A while back I promised to give my mom my old computer so she could learn to use one and that was sitting on my bedroom floor so its junk now. I can give this one to her and try to show her how to surf the web. The woman is really tech challenged. She still has problems answering her cell phone and no matter how many times I showed her she cant get the hang of looking at her missed calls :giggle: but I gave her an Ipad a couple months ago and she does her church stuff on it and has taken to it real well so maybe teaching her how to surf wont be too hard.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Generally prefer 50% PG / 50% VG but have enjoyed some 70% VG a few times. That enjoyment was not for the clouds, more so for the flavor.

I started mixing max VG a while back to help stop coil leaking. Thicker juice doesn't leak as much as thinner juice. When I started vaping STM's with the OCC coils I was vaping 50/50 and then I started using the RBA decks and had some leaking issues. Back then I was using the V1 RBA decks that had to be modded by taking a dremel and cutting the juice feed slots deeper and drilling a hole in line with the coils just to get 50/50 juice to feed properly. That fed perfectly for chain vaping but if you laid the setup on its side it would leak at times. Go max VG and it hardly ever leaked.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning and a happy hump day to everyone.

Don't you all hate it when you're running down to the dregs on several juices, nothing sounds good, no flavor stands out... that's where I'm at at the moment

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lol - i am actually working my way through some that had been put aside when i got stuff i liked better... doing a little vape clean up, lol

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now that I can post a few pics :D

0ee5fce45c06476aae66ebd5fb79b25d.png

This I took from my moms porch. She lives on the front of my property.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
lol - i am actually working my way through some that had been put aside when i got stuff i liked better... doing a little vape clean up, lol
I'm trying to avoid that. I have a rather large toolbox full of flavors that are strongly classified as "zombie vapepocalypse vaping only" I'm just out of all my top tier flavors and running low on the backups. But I'm not at the point of dipping into the reject bin

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors