Not open for further replies.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Now that I can post a few pics :D

0ee5fce45c06476aae66ebd5fb79b25d.png

This I took from my moms porch. She lives on the front of my property.
Flood waters haven't gone down at all?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm trying to avoid that. I have a rather large toolbox full of flavors that are strongly classified as "zombie vapepocalypse vaping only" I'm just out of all my top tier flavors and running low on the backups. But I'm not at the point of dipping into the reject bin

i am actually doing it intentionally - got plenty of juice, since i diy, but i hate wasting juice - and i have given some of it away, but still have a bit

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I started mixing max VG a while back to help stop coil leaking. Thicker juice doesn't leak as much as thinner juice. When I started vaping STM's with the OCC coils I was vaping 50/50 and then I started using the RBA decks and had some leaking issues. Back then I was using the V1 RBA decks that had to be modded by taking a dremel and cutting the juice feed slots deeper and drilling a hole in line with the coils just to get 50/50 juice to feed properly. That fed perfectly for chain vaping but if you laid the setup on its side it would leak at times. Go max VG and it hardly ever leaked.

No real issues with leaking except when I forget and over squonk, then lay the mod down flat instead of setting it upright. Then it comes out of the air slots. Finding that using rayon for wick, rayon holds nearly 1-2ml of juice and that can be vaped down until the wick feels dry. If i over squonk I wind up with about 1ml in the drip well with the wick already saturated. It's a matter of just learning from trail and error, experience. I seldom have dry hits even using Kanthal as coiling material. The 50/50 juice mix still does well for me aside from the silliness of over squonking. :) Will admit I do like some flavors better with a higher VG ratio, the 60 VG/ 40 PG mix for Chicago Classic Smoke is one.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
flood is gone and its ok for yall to like it. Am suppose to have real internet Monday instead of tethering from my phone and can post more pics then.

I never did figure out how to do that tethering thing; the way windows handles wi-fi/net stuff, it's about as clear as mud, how to set it up. :facepalm: So if the comcast goes down, I just use my tablet, and a tiny lil bluetooth keyboard. Or I just stick with twitter on my phone.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anybody else wake up with a taste so foul in your mouth, that you wonder what exactly you been doing in your sleep? No? :blech::blech: I did this morning... Blech.. I might just go brush my teeth again just get the extra stuff outta there. :blech::blech:

yes... I think it indicates when one has been snoring -- mouths aren't meant to be breathed thru! When I wake up with my mouth feeling like 3 sahara deserts with all attendant camels, I know I've been sawing logs. :D

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Two 28ga, the wrap is 32ga. The cores space out when it's wrapped. Here it is just made.
View attachment 59925

I've got some 36ga on the way. I think that will work much better but 32 was all I had when the idea hit me so there ya go.
In my experience 36 is the perfect gauge for alien. 30x3/36 is my favorite alien build

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In my experience 36 is the perfect gauge for alien. 30x3/36 is my favorite alien build

I ran out :(

Funny thing about the Spaced Alien is that the technique to make it is completely different from an Alien build. Two cores instead of three, you don't stretch out the decored Clapton, the decored Clapton is not made on the same gauge as the cores and you don't reverse the drill rotation.

One of my friends here in town has waisted a ton of wire trying to figure out how to make it. He wants to figure it out on his own so he won't ask how I made it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors