ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nope lol wish I could. Gotta be max vg

Coconut head, or bean brain? By the way, those glass bells on the Velocity V2 style decks rock except for the condensation when put up. While vaping the condensation is kind of nice. Got me wondering if I could find acrylic bell caps due to my klutziness. The SS caps are alright too, funny enough I do taste the metallic tainting. Yes, I know someone will likely say that's why you use SS, to not taste it. To that person, you might not but I do or I'm hallucinating I do, either case the glass does not taste to me.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry Andria... I was dreading skipping 100+ pages... Had some etxra time last night and skimmed my way through. I am so glad y'all never change. :D

I don't know why this cracks me up but it does:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:
View attachment 59842

ROFL!!! Reminds me of that scene in Clockwork Orange!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Lucy, yesterday was my one year off cigs. That wta really helps!
Oh yeah, and so did Andria! ---help I mean... Of course that was a different cyber venue..........

Ain't it grand?!?!?!?! AND MIRACULOUS!!! Almost 25 months now for me, I'm STILL amazed!!!!!!!!

And BTW, you and Juicy... even though you're weaning off WTA, not a bad idea at all to keep just a smidge out and vapable, for those "rough patches" -- last week when I was so completely pissed off and depressed about the FDA, those few drops in my atty REALLY helped, but didn't cause the cravings to wake up again. SOOO glad!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Incoming rant:

When I started Vaping in 09' everyone on the boards was technically minded. You had to be. Nothing worked out of the box. Over the years the percentage of vape tech hobbyist has slowly dwindled. This is a good thing, shit works better now.

But... Now that Vaping has gone truly mainstream... (Hold on to your hat)

Holy shit!!! These new vapers are some of the dumbest brain dead fucktards to walk the earth. Ever.

How the fuck do these morons figure out how to tie their shoes.

Who stopped these idiots from sticking forks in outlets. I wanna slap that jackass.

I've known some dumb mutherfuckers in my day but fuck me these are some dimwhitted assholes.

Fuck!!!!!!!!

That's kinda how I feel about Facebook. When I started with PCs and BBSs in 1989, you had to actually KNOW SOMETHING, just to get online. Now if you said the words "serial port" to most folks on FB, you'd get a blank look. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No giveaways. But some vendors are charging a token amount for shipping or giving a one-time use coupon valued at one dollar less than the item.

For instance I won juice the other day that cost six bucks. They gave me a five dollar coupon and offered free shipping.

No wonder you were so amazed that the local store gave me a driptip. :D :giggle: Take THAT, FDA, you fucktards in suits.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I went through a brief stint with max vg.

Cripes, it built up on my glasses, made my kindle smudgey and I was constantly having to wash everything if I vaped around it - and I rarely vaped over 10 watts back then. And the vapor would linger everywhere.

I like the taste and enjoy the vape just fine, but it's too much hassle for ADV.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
im just glad i don't have to do another store opening in the forseeable future - the lady wife is back in school and moved to first shift, so my schedule has been a bit sideways - looking forward to some lollygaggin' time - going to work on getting my passthrough/ vape station builds done in the next couple of weeks

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
im just glad i don't have to do another store opening in the forseeable future - the lady wife is back in school and moved to first shift, so my schedule has been a bit sideways - looking forward to some lollygaggin' time - going to work on getting my passthrough/ vape station builds done in the next couple of weeks

Awe man, and here I thought you were too busy lounging in the sun to drop in and say hey to your old pals

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nah, your so tight it would take a tractor to get it in there in the first place :teehee:

Now that 8/8 has passed, I'm reminding my loved ones just how frugal I can be :p

I thought it was kinda cool, last payday, to be shopping for a new showerhead and shower curtain rod, instead of vape stuff. :giggle: I'm pretty well set on all that; it'll just be a matter of buying flavors from time to time.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I thought it was kinda cool, last payday, to be shopping for a new showerhead and shower curtain rod, instead of vape stuff. :giggle: I'm pretty well set on all that; it'll just be a matter of buying flavors from time to time.

Andria

While I was slap-happy spending on vape stuff I could not justify giving my Mr the stink eye over his spending, and he spent way more stuff than I did on vape gear.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
While I was slap-happy spending on vape stuff I could not justify giving my Mr the stink eye over his spending, and he spent way more stuff than I did on vape gear.

Actually, the last two paydays before 8/8, I requested for my mate to ease up on the coin-collection purchases, so i could get all the crap I needed; he was ok with that; still spent a little, but only maybe $25-$30. Now that I'm done, he can indulge himself for a while.... until we need to buy paint for one of our bedrooms, big project we have planned for sometime this fall.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually, the last two paydays before 8/8, I requested for my mate to ease up on the coin-collection purchases, so i could get all the crap I needed; he was ok with that; still spent a little, but only maybe $25-$30. Now that I'm done, he can indulge himself for a while.... until we need to buy paint for one of our bedrooms, big project we have planned for sometime this fall.

Andria
Hola Andria.....the price of paint is astronomical.....I think they sprinkle gold sissy dust in the stuff.....:rolleyes:

In all seriousness...the shit is crazy expensive for what it costs to manufacture.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$1 a day for what? Nonessential personal spending?
Nope just vape budget. Which is pretty much my non essential spending. The other misc spending I do is for auto parts, tools and machinery repair, and home fixup/repair parts. Ohh wait I forgot my $10/mo on Amazon unlimited books thingy.

Actual vape usage is more like .50 or under but I will keep building up a bit for the rest of this year.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am good on consumables for at least a full year from now. Nic for about 15 years.
Got about 14 batteries.
3 chargers.
Plenty of syringes, cotton and wire.
LOTS of spare tank parts.
About 15 regulated mods and a at least as many mechs.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I figure things will get a bit more difficult next year.
I expect a lot of businesses to bail around the end of this year or the first part of next year.

If it is a really good deal and something I want and will use I can violate the budget :)
I too have this feeling...it's coming, slow but surely....pity.

Although most of the group here have enough stuff for two lifetimes...when I feel cornered, I buy my way out of that corner till I feel better about being cornered.

The black-market will thrive like no-other.....:popcorn:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too have this feeling...it's coming, slow but surely....pity.

Although most of the group here have enough stuff for two lifetimes...when I feel cornered, I buy my way out of that corner till I feel better about being cornered.

The black-market will thrive like no-other.....:popcorn:
Ohh yeah but black market is not cheap.
Ordering from china will be fine for another year I suspect.
After that I am not so sure. About next April everyone is supposed to register all their vaping stuff they sell.... I think it actually begins in Jan or Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors