Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
my stupid computer is always trying to autocorrect vape words and it drives me nuts.

Kanthal = anthill

Squonk = sequencer

Sometimes it is very intuitive though:

spankman = stupidity

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Boobs admit, boobs! Why does my phone not think boobs is a real word? I hate when the phone thinks it knows what I meant and changes words after I type them.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

I hate that too -- that would be the best possible app, a way to shutoff auto-correct!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I don't post from my phone either. I do not need help dumbing down my posts - I do it just fine on my own, thank you.

I don't post HERE from my phone or tablet, unless comcast is having some connimption in their service... but I use my phone for Twitter, and autocorrect drives me BONKERS!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I shut it off on my Kindles.

All I have is an Android phone, and Android tablet. Don't think there's any way of shutting it off. I wonder if "rooting" the phone would provide any control over that. Metro-PCS does provide a way to "free" the phone, but I'm not sure it would really do any good, for that particular function. It might free up some storage and memory though, if I could uninstall some of the pre-installed apps.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Went to wally world a while ago. Glad I saw no topless women there.
Im back to dual using as-well.. Around 1 -2 PAD... Trying to switch completely back over again..

Hope everything eases up man..

For a couple years it didn't matter what life threw at me, I could handle it without a smoke. Guess life accepted the challenge because damn, the shit thrown at me since june been unreal. Hopefully this will just turn out to be a bump in the road and before long I wont need a smoke anymore.

Hope things gets better for you too Mikey.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hellz yah! Looks like it is right on my way to Hwy 11? I heard it is better to do it EARLY in the summer, to avoid the State Bird?
20+Challenging+Interesting+Road+Signs+17.png
that's hilarious!!!!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Best autocorrect typo of the day - roflmao
Bwaaaaaaaahaaaa! I have to agree!
Buying them is one thing, smoking them is another. ;)
Yes, so true. I had a pack in the freezer for a long time and a cig in the ashtray I enjoyed yelling at. Telling it: "YOU do NOT own me!!! This is MY decision. " Made me feel empowered.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Bwaaaaaaaahaaaa! I have to agree!

Yes, so true. I had a pack in the freezer for a long time and a cig in the ashtray I enjoyed yelling at. Telling it: "YOU do NOT own me!!! This is MY decision. " Made me feel empowered.

About a month ago I decided to throw away my "just-in-case-security-blanket pack of smokes." I went to get them and they weren't there!

Ha, still don't know where they are. I bought them to take on vaycay last February and didn't touch them, all though was tempted when I got off the plane after over 8 hours without a vape and all my juice had squeezed itself into the baggie I was carrying it in :eek:

Knew I was controlling my old smoking habit and not the other way around at that point.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
About a month ago I decided to throw away my "just-in-case-security-blanket pack of smokes." I went to get them and they weren't there!

Ha, still don't know where they are. I bought them to take on vaycay last February and didn't touch them, all though was tempted when I got off the plane after over 8 hours without a vape and all my juice had squeezed itself into the baggie I was carrying it in :eek:

Knew I was controlling my old smoking habit and not the other way around at that point.
I still feel strange when I light a fire. Makes me want to smoke. But, that's the only time really. Can't believe it's been a year.
I think having a cigarette around helped me a LOT. I didn't feel deprived. Made it MY choice to leave it sitting there..........all alone...........and not able to KILL me anymore!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I still feel strange when I light a fire. Makes me want to smoke. But, that's the only time really. Can't believe it's been a year.
I think having a cigarette around helped me a LOT. I didn't feel deprived. Made it MY choice to leave it sitting there..........all alone...........and not able to KILL me anymore!

Oh yeah, if you need it, I say keep it around for sure.

I would not have made it if I didn't a) have them in my possession b) gave myself permission to smoke all I wanted

HAD to have that security blanket

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Did you lick the baggie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors