Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey now....

You're defending the "soul patch"? I remember the first time I saw something like that, on Gregg Allman's face... it looked like one of those woolly caterpillers was making itself at home under his lip. :facepalm:
Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There is no defense for the soul patch.

Completely agree. I'm not even terribly wild about goatees, though that looks ok on some guys; some guys, it just makes them look like Mephistopheles. I like mustaches, full beards, or *perfectly* clean shaven. That scruffy shit just looks slovenly, and it takes the skin right off a woman's body.

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Depends on the guy. Some, like me, stubble is still very soft, not coarse and scratchy at all. I actually just cut off my pointed goatee down to a 6. Wife hated the long beard, no matter how soft.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Completely agree. I'm not even terribly wild about goatees, though that looks ok on some guys; some guys, it just makes them look like Mephistopheles. I like mustaches, full beards, or *perfectly* clean shaven. That scruffy shit just looks slovenly, and it takes the skin right off a woman's body.

Andria

I constantly get harped at to shave but whats wrong with shaving once a month :giggle:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You're defending the "soul patch"? I remember the first time I saw something like that, on Gregg Allman's face... it looked like one of those woolly caterpillers was making itself at home under his lip. :facepalm:
Andria

If you ain't Ray Charles, you shouldn't attempt the soul patch

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Depends on the guy. Some, like me, stubble is still very soft, not coarse and scratchy at all. I actually just cut off my pointed goatee down to a 6. Wife hated the long beard, no matter how soft.

Both my husbands have been bearded men, because both have such heavy, coarse beards, no way they could even kiss my cheek without nearly making me bloody. My first husband always kept his trimmed quite close, but my husband now, since I've known him, his has been every possible length from close-trimmed to covering his nipples. But unlike the guys in ZZtop, his isn't thin and lank; it's actually kinda like a big poufy pillow, when it gets that long. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Andria

Man, I was so glad when my Mr. stopped working and could just grow a beard for crying out loud.

Nothing like having some sex maniac rub your top layer of skin

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I constantly get harped at to shave but whats wrong with shaving once a month :giggle:

Nothing at all, if there aren't any females around to get close to. :) Just grow a beard; then no harping. And even when the part of your neck grows out, just tell 'em you're a vaper, so you MUST be a hipster. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man, I was so glad when my Mr. stopped working and could just grow a beard for crying out loud.

Nothing like having some sex maniac rub your top layer of skin

I had a serious boyfriend in my early 20s who was one of those guys... but he was a baker, so he couldn't have ANY facial hair.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning Fugees and GFY!
I have to say there is something to be said for occasionally saying "screw it" and leaving your normal life behind for a few days, to just live. Had a most glorious weekend, all because I said "screw it, damn the consequences" a couple weeks ago and just went with the flow. Back to normalcy today, but completely recharged. I have to be spontaneous more often.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY!

Suppose to be getting cable internet at my moms today which means I can finally see season 13 of NCIS :D Havent had Netflix since the night of the flood and am going thru withdrawals!!!!! I swapped my internet service from my place to the gf's place and they are suppose to be hooking it up this Thursday. Internet thru cell phone tethering works but damn its slow. :(

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to say there is something to be said for occasionally saying "screw it" and leaving your normal life behind for a few days, to just live. Had a most glorious weekend, all because I said "screw it, damn the consequences" a couple weeks ago and just went with the flow. Back to normalcy today, but completely recharged. I have to be spontaneous more often.
That's awesome Kadly. I would like to go on a cruise again someday. You have to have a passport to get into Mexico even on a cruise ship now. And I need to save some more money. LOL
GM all.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyday is like that for me.
Easy to be that way when you get old and have CRAFT.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' peeps. I've been in and out for a couple hours now, but thought I'd say howdy, and GFYs. Another one of those days I mysteriously wake at 8am and can't get back to sleep. :facepalm: I didn't have my ceiling fan on last night, and it was hot in there, and that always wakes me.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well Morely...if you lived in the Phoenix area I'd put you to work...doing something.

Not sure of what the "something" would be, figure though if it was reasonable it would help by way of having money for the wife. That helps her get that Bill guy off our backs monthly. Still think I want to do the whole world a huge favor and make that Bill guy mysteriously vanish. He seems the biggest freeloader around.

I'll find something to get into doing, eventually, even it might be wrong. Might be like my eccentric, now demented, grandma make dipping nets, raise chickens, rabbits, garden, gather and do up walnuts, keep house. Know a person can sell/trade eggs, produce, nets, chickens, walnuts, berries, mushrooms, herbs.

You can eat acorns if you boil them out properly and know there's a bit of a market coming in for them again. Got a few oaks round yon way. Got elderberries near too, might learn how to brew up elderberry wine & raspberry cordial. Her granddad planted a wine grape out here too. Might see to setting up a small vineyard, though not sure I'd produce wine, rather sell surplus to another vineyard to do that.

I simply need to get motivated, disciplined and find a way to get started without needing to rely on others here. That in and of itself usually kills off any kind of ideas I have. Know a lot that I want to do requires at least some help. Grew up around a different kind of "family" environment. The "family" environment here isn't exactly "family" conducive. Oh well, I'll get there.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm still causing issues there.

Posted in the FDA thread about how we're going to get screwed by Government and the FDA. That everyone needs to prep, stated how the FDA is a corrupt agency controlled by the Oligarchy that is our Government. Someone responded that that's why they don't vote Democrats and I pointed out they're both corrupt.

Was all deleted stating partisan politics is not allowed.

Really, in an FDA thread pointing out corruption of the FDA and that both parties are the same is "Partisan"?

Some mod just is pissed I pointed this out. Searched through the thread and see posts from our favorite Mod Retired1 discussing voting democrat as being stupid.

Gotta luv the consistency there

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm still causing issues there.

Posted in the FDA thread about how we're going to get screwed by Government and the FDA. That everyone needs to prep, stated how the FDA is a corrupt agency controlled by the Oligarchy that is our Government. Someone responded that that's why they don't vote Democrats and I pointed out they're both corrupt.

Was all deleted stating partisan politics is not allowed.

Really, in an FDA thread pointing out corruption of the FDA and that both parties are the same is "Partisan"?

Some mod just is pissed I pointed this out. Searched through the thread and see posts from our favorite Mod Retired1 discussing voting democrat as being stupid.

Gotta luv the consistency there
Do as I say not as I do.

with me personally do neither and you will be better off ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors