I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno I poked him pretty good and did not get banned? But....

Heck I got fired over here.
Fuck it, I poked it. I replied to his post with -

Can a mod clarify the rules a bit here. I simply state that no difference between parties in this same thread and get the posts deleted as "Keep the partisan politics out of the general forums please.."

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno I poked him pretty good and did not get banned? But....

Heck I got fired over here.

I'm still wanting your share of beans. Didn't think it right some scruffy alien eat beans grown by human hands. Come on now, you guys can go grow your own. I think we ought to build a wall to keep you out. You come here and eat all our beans, then send that Bill guy around too I bet.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, let's see if we both get banned! .......... lol ................

The fucking hypocrisy there is fucking amazing

Just hope these responses stay up a bit for some other members to read..................

Be fun to watch just as an exercise of "something to do". Agree with you though, if I'm banned for simply being an individual, only fair that the moderators there are banned too. Somehow I do not see that happening. And I'm not confrontational over there usually, or anywhere really. Although, if I think I've a valid argument I will speak up.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that Stool Sample retired1 just responded with a lame ass excuse. Pretty much confirmed he was the asshat who deleted my post about both parties being the same. Won't even comment on the reply I used was his own post about Democrats taking money from Big Pharma.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening Fugees. Drive by hi. Oh and

GoFuckYourself.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck it, I poked it. I replied to his post with -

Can a mod clarify the rules a bit here. I simply state that no difference between parties in this same thread and get the posts deleted as "Keep the partisan politics out of the general forums please.."

Good poke! It's always fun to see that dufus getting poked from multiple directions simultaneously. He doesn't know whether to bark or run for cover, knowing that barking is what he is famous for and why people keep leaving.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mexico? Heck close the border to New York!
It's warmer in Mexico. Cozumel hasn't been taken over yet by the cartel........as far as I know.
No I got fired over here. read back an hour or so ago.

I kinda self banned myself from over there.
I tagged you over there. hehehehehehe Guess I'll have to post it here.
upload_2016-8-29_19-45-46.png

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too funny, member there started messaging me about the bullshit retired has been pulling and told me to message the founder (which I did). I sent him a message that I have been spending time at Vaping Underground.

Asshats there have that censored. Fucking pathetic that you censor another forums name ........................... :giggle:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Too funny, member there started messaging me about the bullshit retired has been pulling and told me to message the founder (which I did). I sent him a message that I have been spending time at Vaping Underground.

Asshats there have that censored. Fucking pathetic that you censor another forums name ........................... :giggle:
Yea I noticed that a while back. lol

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Full disclosure, I won this thing atty in a @Heaven Gifts contest.

First impressions of the Aspire Quad Flex...:mad::headbang::cuss::soapbox:

OK, shoulda been a no brainer to use the RDTA, since, lo and behold, that's what's already assembled in the box! Nope. Atty Error, Check Atty, etc, no matter what I put it on. Careful inspection shows no reason for a problem. Unscrew the deck, screw it into the RDA base, every mod reads it just fine. Screw it back into the RDTA base, no luck. In a moment of insight I remove the glass from the RDTA section and screw the deck into it. Guess what??? Now it's fine. The glass is too tall to allow it to screw all the way into the base properly apparently.

I give up for tonight. Since the 510 pin on the deck unscrews to allow it be swapped with the bf pin, I'll try slightly unscrewing it without removing it to see if I can get the RDTA base to work. But I'm done playing for tonight.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well I'm still causing issues there.

Posted in the FDA thread about how we're going to get screwed by Government and the FDA. That everyone needs to prep, stated how the FDA is a corrupt agency controlled by the Oligarchy that is our Government. Someone responded that that's why they don't vote Democrats and I pointed out they're both corrupt.

Was all deleted stating partisan politics is not allowed.

Really, in an FDA thread pointing out corruption of the FDA and that both parties are the same is "Partisan"?

Some mod just is pissed I pointed this out. Searched through the thread and see posts from our favorite Mod Retired1 discussing voting democrat as being stupid.

Gotta luv the consistency there

WTF is a Canadian (who is technically a SUBJECT not a citizen) doing commenting on US politics anyway?

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF is a Canadian (who is technically a SUBJECT not a citizen) doing commenting on US politics anyway?

Canada's FAVORITE past time is criticizing their benefactor to the South (and North ;) ) My friends used to tire me with that shit, and I am sure they were getting it from their folks, because, you know, at 12 you don't really know WTF. I commented once about how much they were fixated on the USA, and one asked me what we thought of Canadians. I was honest, I told him "We never really even think about you".

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey now I'll be the first to agree being a Canadian that we don't really need to comment on your politics cause you guys are screwed all they way around but um yeah I'm glad I'm a Canadian and we can blame a lot more on you guys then you can on us. Always good for a laugh. Me and a buddy from Arkansas always have good chats about your politics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

When your business model as a forum (or BBS for old timers) favors censorship of awareness to "competing" presences versus simply being better than those presences things can go two ways. You fail completely, or you gather together the most venomous bunch of a-holes. Anyone who is even remotely reasonable just jumps ship. I admin'd on a forum once, built up tons of content. Almost single-handedly created the bulk of that content over years. I jumped ship after being censored by the owner because I questioned an article in a publication with well presented facts. I later found out that that censorship came to be because the owner was actually negotiating the sale of the forum to said publisher. The saddest thing is that we prided ourselves on accuracy, facts, and questioning the status quo and authorities, and the owner sold out those principles for cash.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the owner sold out those principles for cash.

Well, hey, if it's good enough for the FDA and CDC... plus the ACS, ALA, AHA, and god knows how many others. That BP cash must be wonderful, to cause so many orgs to sell out their principles.

So much for integrity -- BP will just buy it from you.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has been debated as to whether Humans are an intelligent species or an infestation.
Still being debated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors