Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe it's just me...

Giving love to the Crown. Just so simple, and I learned a trick you all prolly know. I like to pour right from the 30 or 60 bottle right into the tank slots. But then I gotta clear the dropper (you're going to drip), and pour carefully to not get the atty hole. Whoa. KINDA clear the dropper, and drop it in the atty hole. Plugs it. Pour right onto dropper glass, and it goes to all the slots. Zip. Done. Why don't you guys TELL me this stuff?

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In Alaska, we like to blame Canada for our woes
You mean they're not the source of all woes? I mean, they make (and worse, drink) LaBatt's ferchrissakes. Apparently, in Canada, it's some kind of premium swill. When my relatives came down and found out it was like $5 case here they wanted to rent a U-Haul. You basically have to give that stuff away here in order to get Americans to drink it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You mean they're not the source of all woes? I mean, they make (and worse, drink) LaBatt's ferchrissakes. Apparently, in Canada, it's some kind of premium swill. When my relatives came down and found out it was like $5 case here they wanted to rent a U-Haul. You basically have to give that stuff away here in order to get Americans to drink it.

When I lived in MI, I was very fond of Molson beer.... but I don't think it's sold down here even now, 25 yrs later. All you can get down here is that gassy Molson Golden ale. Swear to god, that shit is like making an entire meal of beans, cabbage, and broccoli, with some chili on the side for good measure.

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I lived in MI, I was very fond of Molson beer.... but I don't think it's sold down here even now, 25 yrs later. All you can get down here is that gassy Molson Golden ale. Swear to god, that shit is like making an entire meal of beans, cabbage, and broccoli, with some chili on the side for good measure.

Andria
Not a fan of beer sodas at all. A proper Guinness, yeah, but none of that clear, fizzy bear (which is basically everything that's not Guinness). One exception, I like Irish Red. And Keegan's Mother's Milk is very good, but it's mostly very much like Guinness.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Y'all sell 29ga kanthal? I've been buying from LV, but now that he's using bluescam, I won't be buy8ing from him anymore.

Andria
Bluescam?

And sorry, we do not. We basically only sell stainless steel and very limited amounts of titanium in even gauge numbers from 24 to 40

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bluescam?

And sorry, we do not. We basically only sell stainless steel and very limited amounts of titanium in even gauge numbers from 24 to 40

Bluecheck or whatever the hell it is. Apparently their TOS specifies that they can and will sell your info to whoever wants it. Fuck that noise.

That's too bad though; I woulda given you my 29ga kanthal business. I have to replace my coils quite often since I have to dry burn so much, so I go thru it faster than one would imagine.

Guess I'll just buy Temco direct on ebay.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not a fan of beer sodas at all. A proper Guinness, yeah, but none of that clear, fizzy bear (which is basically everything that's not Guinness). One exception, I like Irish Red. And Keegan's Mother's Milk is very good, but it's mostly very much like Guinness.

I always thought guinness looked like road tar. Nothing against dark beer in general; I quite enjoyed Dos Equis dark, but I had to drink it from the bottle, or my mouth thought it was supposed to be tasting soda, not beer. But guiness is just black... and thick. Euuww.

But I don't drink any beer anymore, for the last 24 yrs. Apparently my liver thought I'd had quite enough of it by the time I hit 31 yrs of age.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bluecheck or whatever the hell it is. Apparently their TOS specifies that they can and will sell your info to whoever wants it. Fuck that noise.

That's too bad though; I woulda given you my 29ga kanthal business. I have to replace my coils quite often since I have to dry burn so much, so I go thru it faster than one would imagine.

Andria
Not a big fan of giving a shout out to a competitor, but I'd recommend kidney puncher for your kanthal. I'm not sure if they have 29 gauge, but they do sell clean high quality wire. Their wire is literally the only other brand I'll use (they make ribbon sizes we do not, for my personal stuff)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe it's just me...

Giving love to the Crown. Just so simple, and I learned a trick you all prolly know. I like to pour right from the 30 or 60 bottle right into the tank slots. But then I gotta clear the dropper (you're going to drip), and pour carefully to not get the atty hole. Whoa. KINDA clear the dropper, and drop it in the atty hole. Plugs it. Pour right onto dropper glass, and it goes to all the slots. Zip. Done. Why don't you guys TELL me this stuff?

Um, I use a 6 ml bottle in a metal brick to defy gravity by the application of pressure to send juice into an rda's juice wells. Got 30ml, 240ml bottles I pour into the 6ml bottle. "Squonking is squonking, weather for profit or fun, or fun, or fun ..." :) I no longer fool with tanks, or evods much any more. Using a bottom feeding rda makes a lot more sense for me. I think of it like k-cup coffee maker versus a whole pot of coffee. Squonk up a k-cup of vape and it's fresh, not sitting in a decanter all day. I will not fib either, yes, I enjoy the clouds. I also enjoy the flavor & have found a balance.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Not a big fan of giving a shout out to a competitor, but I'd recommend kidney puncher for your kanthal. I'm not sure if they have 29 gauge, but they do sell clean high quality wire. Their wire is literally the only other brand I'll use (they make ribbon sizes we do not, for my personal stuff)

They were one of the first to implement the highly hated BlueCheck - hopefully they dumped it.

A lot of vendors have dropped it after they heard our wallets snap shut in unison and a few weeks of weak sales echoed loudly...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Andria

Bah. Just buy from them directly. That goes right to their page with a handy selection form for Kanthal A1. They have 100ft spools of 29awg for $6.50, 50ft spools for $4.99.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They were one of the first to implement the highly hated BlueCheck - hopefully they dumped it.

A lot of vendors have dropped it after they heard our wallets snap shut in unison and a few weeks of weak sales echoed loudly...

Gee, guess I was correct that using money as a ballot seems to work. *chuckles* "You wanna take my money today Mr. Shop Owner? Mmm'kay you gonna gets me whats I wants, or my money gonna walk next door."

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm reading this, whilst enjoying that same draught... :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Imagine a NarDa with 3 times the airflow but same design and dual coils.
That will be a Wanko with custom posts in it.

Not a fan of airy vapes. It's why Bender is decommissioned and in my drawer of unloved vape gear.

Didn't like the NarDa as much as I thought I would. It's not terrible, but not in my top five for squonking.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a fan of airy vapes. It's why Bender is decommissioned and in my drawer of unloved vape gear.

Didn't like the NarDa as much as I thought I would. It's not terrible, but not in my top five for squonking.
My drawer of unloved vape gear only has Evods and T3S's in it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Think I might be stuck with Velocity v2 style decks. Yes, still want to try a Goon just to try. Also want to try a low profile deck like the Pancake that @Train has mentioned. Something tells me he's not hyping it, rather he does think it is a good deck. I could see how it would be too, considering it reduces the chamber volume. My only concern is in getting it too hot for me to vape. Figure a decent build would eliminate risk of that.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Think I might be stuck with Velocity v2 style decks. Yes, still want to try a Goon just to try. Also want to try a low profile deck like the Pancake that @Train has mentioned. Something tells me he's not hyping it, rather he does think it is a good deck. I could see how it would be too, considering it reduces the chamber volume. My only concern is in getting it too hot for me to vape. Figure a decent build would eliminate risk of that.

If you ever go to get a Goon clone, make sure you get the Tobeco's version. It isn't as well built as the authentic, but it vapes just as well.

The 22 mm Goon is a great atty. Can't get as big, crazy builds as the 24mm, but the flavor is amaze ballz.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, now I have to go down and get my last bottle. Not a real draught, but as close as you'll get in bottle/can.

I really fell for it while snowboarding. This stuff is a meal, and you burn it off before you can find another..

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, I use a 6 ml bottle in a metal brick to defy gravity by the application of pressure to send juice into an rda's juice wells. Got 30ml, 240ml bottles I pour into the 6ml bottle. "Squonking is squonking, weather for profit or fun, or fun, or fun ..." :) I no longer fool with tanks, or evods much any more. Using a bottom feeding rda makes a lot more sense for me. I think of it like k-cup coffee maker versus a whole pot of coffee. Squonk up a k-cup of vape and it's fresh, not sitting in a decanter all day. I will not fib either, yes, I enjoy the clouds. I also enjoy the flavor & have found a balance.

I'm still just recreational. Squonking.. the whole carrying around a bottle and tube... not even close to ready.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, now I have to go down and get my last bottle. Not a real draught, but as close as you'll get in bottle/can.

Well, the bottle SAYS draught.. They can't sell something that ain't, can they?!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has ANYONE seen "A Billion Lives"? I wanted to go to Milwaukee for the opening, but I was.. elsewhere. Shouldn't I get emails of scheduled theatres?! I was really hoping that movie was going to make more headlines than a corduroy pillow...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
To me, squonking has become a way of life and is vaping in it's purest, easiest form.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Horrible price on it there. At ebay I can get 100ft of 29ga for $6.50, temco wire, and 15% off if I buy 2 of 'em. At KP, it's $1.95 for 3ft! That's utterly ridiculous!

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Horrible price on it there. At ebay I can get 100ft of 29ga for $6.50, temco wire, and 15% off if I buy 2 of 'em. At KP, it's $1.95 for 3ft! That's utterly ridiculous!

Andria
It gets cheaper the more you buy... but, I've only ever used their stainless. To me, I'd rather pay for clean high quality wire than something potentially sketchy. Not saying temco is sketchy or anything

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It gets cheaper the more you buy... but, I've only ever used their stainless. To me, I'd rather pay for clean high quality wire than something potentially sketchy. Not saying temco is sketchy or anything

Temco is superlative wire.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors