Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gosh you guys!
I kind of understand. Do I want to die right now? Hell no, I am still enjoying life.;) But I also don't want to die in some manner that prevents me from enjoying life. I've seen some drug advertised for a particularly fatal form of cancer, that says most patients live an extra 3 months. I'm sorry but after seeing the side effects, I would say "screw those 3 months" because if I know I'm just gonna die anyway, regardless, why would I intentionally prolong my life for a couple months that are going to be miserable? I'll do everything I can to beat a disease, but I do not want to merely prolong my life if it means I can't still enjoy my life.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I kind of understand. Do I want to die right now? Hell no, I am still enjoying life.;) But I also don't want to die in some manner that prevents me from enjoying life. I've seen some drug advertised for a particularly fatal form of cancer, that says most patients live an extra 3 months. I'm sorry but after seeing the side effects, I would say "screw those 3 months" because if I know I'm just gonna die anyway, regardless, why would I intentionally prolong my life for a couple months that are going to be miserable? I'll do everything I can to beat a disease, but I do not want to merely prolong my life if it means I can't still enjoy my life.

That's exactly why I would never take chemotherapy for cancer -- I have a VIRULENT phobia of barfing, seriously, I'd rather die than ever have to do that again. If I had to do that just to live a little longer (because chemo very often doesn't work)... NO FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Now you are just being anti American and not wanting to pay 100K/mo for that drug/treatment.
How do you expect the economy to grow with attitudes like that?

Sarcasm off.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've always wondered something about suicide being illegal. Who exactly do they think they are going to arrest after someone kills themself?

It's a holdover, an artifact, of catholic "mortal sin" thinking, though our gov't is SUPPOSED to embrace the separation of church and state. But I guess if you're a party to a mindset of "sin", it's the sin from which you can't repent. Sure would be great if we ever could get all the religion out of our gov't.

Another aspect is that, if you ATTEMPT suicide and fail, it gives them a "handle" to forcibly restrain you -- and we know how our gov't loves to get those handles on people.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's exactly the way I feel about it. If I have a terminal illness, I'm done. My grandmother died from Chemo. And I used to volunteer at nursing homes and saw people that couldn't even move. Don't wanna be like that. No way.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've always wondered something about suicide being illegal. Who exactly do they think they are going to arrest after someone kills themself?
lol!!!! That's funny. Problem is, your loved ones wouldn't get the insurance money. The best way to off yourself would probably be to go to the beach and keep swimming way way out. Then, you'd drown and no one would suspect it was suicide.
Anyway, my mother ended up dying in a nursing home......ONLY because we brought her to the hospital and when they let her out, she went for "rehab". She died 2 days later, but, she did have morphine and felt no pain.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lol!!!! That's funny. Problem is, your loved ones wouldn't get the insurance money. The best way to off yourself would probably be to go to the beach and keep swimming way way out. Then, you'd drown and no one would suspect it was suicide.
Anyway, my mother ended up dying in a nursing home......ONLY because we brought her to the hospital and when they let her out, she went for "rehab". She died 2 days later, but, she did have morphine and felt no pain.

The insurance is another reason for it to be illegal -- insurance is nothing but gambling; the insurance co. is gambling that you WON'T die; if you off yourself, you've "fixed" the game, so they won't pay. And of course our gov't has long been in collusion with business of all sorts. Screw the consumers, screw the voters, but kowtow to corporate interests! Yep, that's our gov't.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If i was choosing a way to go, it wouldn't be drowning. I don't even remotely believe the people that say it's peaceful. Co2 building up in your body is instinctually panic inducing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If i was choosing a way to go, it wouldn't be drowning. I don't even remotely believe the people that say it's peaceful. Co2 building up in your body is instinctually panic inducing

I'd be drunk and wouldn't care. :)
The insurance is another reason for it to be illegal -- insurance is nothing but gambling; the insurance co. is gambling that you WON'T die; if you off yourself, you've "fixed" the game, so they won't pay. And of course our gov't has long been in collusion with business of all sorts. Screw the consumers, screw the voters, but kowtow to corporate interests! Yep, that's our gov't.

Andria
Let's all move to New Zealand!!!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh it really is. And I refuse to pay into it.
I've already told my son to just dig a hole next to my mom and plunk me in it. lol. It's in Louisiana so I'm having him weld on a shark fin to the urn, so if I float up, I'll be JAWS reincarnated. :D

Your urn with a dorsal fin, and my ashes in an hourglass. :D

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's both actually, birch AND willow -- I guess it depends on where you live, which is more common -- down here in the south, there ain't a lot of birch trees (like, none, unless some enterprising yankee imported them and babied them to survive the summers), but there's willows EVERYWHERE. Everywhere there's water, anyway.

I've thought some along these lines too, but the only thing that keeps popping up going "yeah but" is that hot coil; some substances, and I'm thinking herbal essences, might not take kindly to all that heat. Not sure, to be honest. I know excessive heat would definitely render most vitamins inert, but I don't really know, for herbal decoctions. I'm also concerned about that direct application to the lungs that you mention; for some things, maybe slippery elm? that might be a great thing... other things, that are meant to act systemically, it might actually be toxic. One cold remedy I've heard of, and it does seem to work pretty well, is boiling rosemary in water, and hanging your head over it to snort up all those fumes... so rosemary might be a prime candidate, and maybe thyme; both of them are excellent anti-virals and anti-bacterials.

Andria

Yeah, there's a lot to consider in trying herbals with the vaping. Good to know it's also in willow as well. Now, if out down South and lost in the wilds, got a mild panacea at least.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You vaped Stu's SS shit before :)

I figured I had vaped his SS shit because it was what you sent. :) That was some clean shit too. :) Now, to go see if Stu has 28 gauge SS shit. I might have to buy more of his SS shit, now that I see where to go to find clean SS shit. So, the rule of thumb is the Sloth has good, clean stainless steel shit. :)

ETA: After looking, yep yep I'll have to buy some of Sloth's good stainless steel shit. Might be a bit before I do but do need wire and stainless is durable once it is built proper.

Last edited:

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
OMG!
Dealing in alien slave trade.
Now I know why I was fired.

Precision kinetic strike being calculated.
Theyre flying off the shelves! People really enjoy passing significant wattage through their bodies and inhaling the fumes that come off them. Don't ask me why...

I'm fairly certain they're not your species though robert

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Theyre flying off the shelves! People really enjoy passing significant wattage through their bodies and inhaling the fumes that come off them. Don't ask me why...

I'm fairly certain they're not your species though robert

You know how you can tell?

Your aliens aren't cheap :teehee:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They are cheap compared to other handmade stuff on the market! But touche, handmade costs much more than manufactured..

Actually they are comparatively inexpensive - a vaping cornucopia of excellent goods at low prices.

Happy now?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors