Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh THANK you God! I was at peril, and I was saved. Uninvited guests, and I thought I had nothing to offer them. So I said a prayer, opened the fridge, and I found cheeses.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm at the DMV today (well, SOS in Mich) and I'm at the urinal. Somebody comes up to the next one and it's a good 15 seconds, and I don't hear a thing... I just had to. So I look over, and no wonder. It's a Pterodactyl.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just a thought.
If Stu still uses Ego's he may be cheaper than I.
Absolutely not. I hate ego style devices. I personally wouldn't recommend one to someone trying to quit. I'm not a cloud bro, I'm a flavor chaser, but, I need more than that. I think the only circumstance I'd use something like that is if I needed a stealth vape

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely not. I hate ego style devices. I personally wouldn't recommend one to someone trying to quit. I'm not a cloud bro, I'm a flavor chaser, but, I need more than that. I think the only circumstance I'd use something like that is if I needed a stealth vape

Good then I am still the cheapest assed bastard in there parts. :bliss:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're fired too. But actually, your skill in stealth insults would come in handy so you're hired again to answer problem customer emails!

Lucy, I hope you hold out for a raise.
Stu pays me the same as LV does.
Or the same as Trump does for that matter.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will not eat it in any way, shape or form. Period. Ever, ever, ever.

You know why cheese smells like dirty feet? It's the same bacteria on feet that is in cheese.

Fuck that.

Yer missin' out. Goat cheese... Feta, and I think they also make that in France. Nummy.

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broccoli's pretty smelly too, but I love the hell outta that shit. :D

Andria

Had it with dinner this eve, kinda al dente. I'm a fan.
Most veggies, really.
My wife makes whipped mash potatoes just with frozen cauliflower.Doesn't work with fresh. She has one of those Vitamix thingies that breaks things down to molecular level, and heats the crap out of it too. They are WAY better than mashed potatoes.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had it with dinner this eve, kinda al dente. I'm a fan.
Most veggies, really.
My wife makes whipped mash potatoes just with frozen cauliflower.Doesn't work with fresh. She has one of those Vitamix thingies that breaks things down to molecular level, and heats the crap out of it too. They are WAY better than mashed potatoes.

When I was just a little kid, I'd throw screaming hissy fits in the grocery for my mom to buy me "trees." She wouldn't cook it, but she'd buy the Green Giant boil-in bags, of broccoli spears. One time this lady saw me throwing a fit for trees, and asked my mom if she wanted to swap kids. :giggle:

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will not eat it in any way, shape or form. Period. Ever, ever, ever.

You know why cheese smells like dirty feet? It's the same bacteria on feet that is in cheese.

Fuck that.

Hahaha... BZZZZT!!

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I was just a little kid, I'd throw screaming hissy fits in the grocery for my mom to buy me "trees." She wouldn't cook it, but she'd buy the Green Giant boil-in bags, of broccoli spears. One time this lady saw me throwing a fit for trees, and asked my mom if she wanted to swap kids. :giggle:

Andria
When I was little I wouldn't eat anything but vegetables. My mom would make me sit at the table for hours to eat a goddamn Porkchop. Now I eat steak medium rare... Go figure huh? :giggle::giggle: I could understand where she came from but dammit, I didn't want a pork chop, i wanted veggies. Num num :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I was little I wouldn't eat anything but vegetables. My mom would make me sit at the table for hours to eat a goddamn Porkchop. Now I eat steak medium rare... Go figure huh? :giggle::giggle: I could understand where she came from but dammit, I didn't want a pork chop, i wanted veggies. Num num :)

When I was a kid, until sometime in my mid-20s even, I wouldn't eat fish if you paid me... unless it was tuna in oil from a can, or shrimp/lobster. Now I love SALMON! One of the STRONGEST tasting and smelling fish! And sardines, too. :D Still not wild about freshwater fish; they're too small, and it's hard to filet them and not leave bones, and that just icks me right out.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
When I was a kid, until sometime in my mid-20s even, I wouldn't eat fish if you paid me... unless it was tuna in oil from a can, or shrimp/lobster. Now I love SALMON! One of the STRONGEST tasting and smelling fish! And sardines, too. :D Still not wild about freshwater fish; they're too small, and it's hard to filet them and not leave bones, and that just icks me right out.

Andria
I would never in a million years call Salmon one of the strongest tasting fish. Google Surströmming. Any fish that has the power to induce vomiting from anyone that didn't grow up eating the stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors