Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My point of view has nothing to do with gay or not gay.

I didn't think it did either. Apologies, merely stating how I view things as a human being who happens to enjoy the company of both genders. :) I'm not some immoral or unethical monster simply due to that wiring if you will. Figured you had understood that well already and not saying it directed at you, or for your benefit. Just one of those hurdles what seem to exist at times, we both know people in general. *nodding, smiling and sighing*

then if no one is around they can attack and harm a girl and our laws would allow such a dangerous situation. That is why I am so against it. A persons sexual preferance has nothing at all to do with my views.

Again, I understood you were posing the monster situation. I'm in agreement & in no effing way am I my father what would diddle with a child. Funny how two of the biggest influencing male role models in my life taught me life, the proper/right/correct way of it by providing the absolute worst effing examples of what not to be. I learned love and sanity, moderation from a step-dad what taught excess, abuse, hate, insanity. I learned discipline, self control, respect, responsibility from a dad that could never mature into being a father for anyone nor ever had any of these virtues.

There's a lot I don't say here. It suffices knowing there's likely quite a few who understand and read between the pregnant pauses birthing silence. A very large good bit is simply better not spoken, written. * nods, looks on a minute ...*

Go, Go Speed Racer! Lot better than the El Rey Christmas Godzilla marathon. Poor Mothra having to be the sacrificial lamb *smh and chuckling* Anyway, you and me are in the same Johnny boat it seems. Hope you brought at least a suitcase of beer, chicken livers , dough balls, nylons for the catfish? I got the troll line for us. Hell might eve go gigging fer some froggies, snag out a few turtles. :)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can purchase an ISIS flag, but not a Confederate one.
According to who? The confederate flag is readily available from a large number of sources, anyone who says you can't buy it is full of crap.:)

I've cried more over animals than I have people. Don't know why. Maybe because they are so innocent.
Many people are innocent too. Take me for example. I am one of the most innocent people there is.:devil:

It's raining though so I hope I don't melt cause I'm so sweet. hehehehehehe
Yes, you are indeed.;)

we're going to have a little bon fire and pop some fireworks.
But I won't be there, you can't have fireworks when I'm not there.:D

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They give money and support to those "re-education camps" which attempt to "convert" or "cure" people of being gay. There is no cure, as being gay is not an illness, and trying to convert a gay person to being straight is on the order of trying to convert a black person into being white -- one is what one is, one is born that way, not "made into" that.
I've discussed the entire subject at great length with my son, who says he is bisexual, but more inclined towards gay, and I am myself the opposite -- bisexual, but inclined towards straight. My son says, and I would have to go along with his opinion, that he more or less knew his orientation as soon as he knew anything about sexual matters at all. When he was a young teen, he says he tried to "convert himself,"

I kind of knew a difference existed for me when I was six to eight years. Gradually then toward the age of thirteen to fourteen I actually had first experiences, first week I had sex with a boy my age, next week sex with a girl my age. *shrugs* I'm kind of lost when folks tell me ... "you need to choose." That's the thing which keeps me from being a misanthrope, I love people, human beings. I can have sex and love either gender, or both together. Odd growing up never realizing mom was bisexual too. *chuckles* Guess that's why i scare her, too damn much like her and her dad, my Pap. I don't know that he was bi, yet do know we're a damn stubborn bunch at times. *grin*

And I can have friends that are simply friends, too. No, I don't always want to go sex someone up just for giggles, friend or not. I'm just a human being like everyone else, merely happen to be bi, I'm also a good marksman at times, a good archer, a good fisherman, country boy, nucking futs. :);):p Oh yeah, and a certified smart ass, but I ate my papers. hehe. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nope! Don't mind at all! The more the merrier! Do you mind if I hitch a ride with you to Chop's?

Oh hell no, you can't come along at all what you think I am here some taxi? ;):p

Would if could hon, and hell yes you'd be welcome to come on with me. :)

Hell yeah! Good idea to keep in mind, we need a pool to get something set up set up some time, just have us all a good old fashion shindig. Everybody get all schmoozy and yammer, have a hog roast, venison, big old spread o' yummies. Drink if ya want, but nothing to excess, don't drink if you don't want. Which reminds me, I got a little hehe medicine in my cabinet here. Think I'm due a nip, way too cold getting in firewood this morn.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh hell no, you can't come along at all what you think I am here some taxi? ;):p

Would if could hon, and hell yes you'd be welcome to come on with me. :)

Hell yeah! Good idea to keep in mind, we need a pool to get something set up set up some time, just have us all a good old fashion shindig. Everybody get all schmoozy and yammer, have a hog roast, venison, big old spread o' yummies. Drink if ya want, but nothing to excess, don't drink if you don't want. Which reminds me, I got a little hehe medicine in my cabinet here. Think I'm due a nip, way too cold getting in firewood this morn.
My fingers are so cold I can't feel them. I'll take some medicine please. :devil::zombie:
Man, pork roast just sounds too good. Maybe I'll get one of those too.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the "Snowflakes" don't like um......:devil:
I know...what I don't see is they are part of history. You can get rid of them because of what they represented but it still doesn't change the past. The history of when, where, why and how of the rebel flag is still and always will be there. I guess the next step will be to delete that part of the past. ;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I kind of knew a difference existed for me when I was six to eight years. Gradually then toward the age of thirteen to fourteen I actually had first experiences, first week I had sex with a boy my age, next week sex with a girl my age. *shrugs* I'm kind of lost when folks tell me ... "you need to choose." That's the thing which keeps me from being a misanthrope, I love people, human beings. I can have sex and love either gender, or both together. Odd growing up never realizing mom was bisexual too. *chuckles* Guess that's why i scare her, too damn much like her and her dad, my Pap. I don't know that he was bi, yet do know we're a damn stubborn bunch at times. *grin*

And I can have friends that are simply friends, too. No, I don't always want to go sex someone up just for giggles, friend or not. I'm just a human being like everyone else, merely happen to be bi, I'm also a good marksman at times, a good archer, a good fisherman, country boy, nucking futs. :);):p Oh yeah, and a certified smart ass, but I ate my papers. hehe. :)

My parents are the stubborn-as-a-mule christian type, if the bible says it's bad, that's all they need to know -- I've always ribbed my son that his grammy thought the sun rose out of his butt.... but when I told her he was gay, I think she somewhat reconsidered that affection. Which is what I just don't get. Love is love, it makes no nevermind what's dangling (or not) between the legs; as I've always told my son, it's a lot more important what's between the EARS than between the legs. I think he agrees wholeheartedly -- like me, he has zero tolerance for fools and idiots and the willfully ignorant (a/k/a stupid!).

Just one of the reasons I abandoned xtianity -- wayyyyyyyyy too much prejudice, intolerance, and hate in that religion. As Jethro Tull puts it... He's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays. ;)

But misanthropic? I qualify. Just call me Ms. Anthrope.

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The whole world is entirely too comfortable saying "don't tell me how to live my life, but let me tell you how to live yours". I used to think I never took things seriously enough then as I got older realized everyone around was just entirely too uptight about this or that. I don't have the time, energy, or desire to worry about what millions of people I dont know or care for are doing with themselves. Unless it directly encroaches upon my freedom to do what I am busy doing while not bothering anyone.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The whole world is entirely too comfortable saying "don't tell me how to live my life, but let me tell you how to live yours". I used to think I never took things seriously enough then as I got older realized everyone around was just entirely too uptight about this or that. I don't have the time, energy, or desire to worry about what millions of people I dont know or care for are doing with themselves. Unless it directly encroaches upon my freedom to do what I am busy doing while not bothering anyone.
YEP!!! And not to mention the judgmental folks! Hey! I don't mind if you do if you don't mind if I don't.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's funny to me cause I love irony some of the most judgemental people are so fucked up I wouldn't trust 'em to pet sit for a gold fish. :giggle:
I work with folks who have to give their opinions on everything that is said and done. One night I snapped and told this one very irritating women that opinions were just like buttholes, everybody has one and that no one wanted to see or hear hers. She still hasn't spoken to me and that was months ago. :giggle: I'll only give my opinion on anything unless it's asked for. :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't think it did either. Apologies, merely stating how I view things as a human being who happens to enjoy the company of both genders. :) I'm not some immoral or unethical monster simply due to that wiring if you will. Figured you had understood that well already and not saying it directed at you, or for your benefit. Just one of those hurdles what seem to exist at times, we both know people in general. *nodding, smiling and sighing*

Again, I understood you were posing the monster situation. I'm in agreement & in no effing way am I my father what would diddle with a child. Funny how two of the biggest influencing male role models in my life taught me life, the proper/right/correct way of it by providing the absolute worst effing examples of what not to be. I learned love and sanity, moderation from a step-dad what taught excess, abuse, hate, insanity. I learned discipline, self control, respect, responsibility from a dad that could never mature into being a father for anyone nor ever had any of these virtues.

There's a lot I don't say here. It suffices knowing there's likely quite a few who understand and read between the pregnant pauses birthing silence. A very large good bit is simply better not spoken, written. * nods, looks on a minute ...*

Go, Go Speed Racer! Lot better than the El Rey Christmas Godzilla marathon. Poor Mothra having to be the sacrificial lamb *smh and chuckling* Anyway, you and me are in the same Johnny boat it seems. Hope you brought at least a suitcase of beer, chicken livers , dough balls, nylons for the catfish? I got the troll line for us. Hell might eve go gigging fer some froggies, snag out a few turtles. :)

Wasnt aimed at you buddy and like always, we are cool. I been called a homophobe and a few other choice names online for my anti men allowed in the ladies room views so wanted my reasons clear :D

It is funny how when you dont agree with the masses that you get accustomed to explaining your reasons for your views. The mob mentality prevails on line in many places. Just mention once how you dont think being able to say "want fries with that" is worth $15/hr and see how fast they gang up on you :giggle: Speaking of that, went to mickey D's today and ordered 2 bacon/egg/cheese biscuit, 2 hash browns and a medium coffee (lady friend with me had a drink), Was $10.74.....I dont think I will be going out to get breakfast again anytime soon. They have priced themselves out of the market for me.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I hope it is storming new years eve. Have my boy rascal for the weekend and out in the country here they shoot off tons of fireworks on New years eve and he gets really scared from it.

I've been meaning to tell ya, but I have been off the forums for awhile I'm so glad you've gotten him back from time to time. I read the first post way back when and was cheering for you guys. :)

And I hear ya on the fireworks Marley doesn't get afraid(well I guess it might be fear) but angry so I get to listen to her bark and growl all evening.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been meaning to tell ya, but I have been off the forums for awhile I'm so glad you've gotten him back from time to time. I read the first post way back when and was cheering for you guys. :)

And I hear ya on the fireworks Marley doesn't get afraid(well I guess it might be fear) but angry so I get to listen to her bark and growl all evening.

Rascal will bark at first but when it keeps on he will start to wimper so I gotta hold his paw and tell him it going to be ok. Poor lil boy will be shaking if it goes on too long.

Worked a few things out with the ex and we are sharing custody of him now. He is sooooo happy to be back in my life. Like a little kid :D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rascal will bark at first but when it keeps on he will start to wimper so I gotta hold his paw and tell him it going to be ok. Poor lil boy will be shaking if it goes on too long.

Worked a few things out with the ex and we are sharing custody of him now. He is sooooo happy to be back in my life. Like a little kid :D

Marley's predecessor Angel was just like that, I would have to sit in bed with her with my arm around her while she was shivering until they were over.

So glad you're able to have him back around just from your posts I can tell he means the world to ya just like mine does to me. Alot easier to go through a break up like that with a best friend, if it wasn't for Marley I would've lost it a long time ago after my divorce.

VU Sponsors