Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We all have our holiday problems - spent decades of my life dreading them even. Not a reason to be a total jerk on this thread.

Was surprised though. Never thought of the snake as a troll - but he is in that territory big time

This thread is for the thick-skinned only - but that means you have to be able to take very rude jokes.

He ain't joking

Kind of where I was seeing things. Joking is all well and good, and I do got rawhide for skin from years of abuse. That don't mean I like being abused though, nor that I let it slide when it goes from joking to using barbs to abuse.I was joking myself and thought that was the spirit of things until notified otherwise. If it seemed I wasn't joking, my apologies but that was my intention and thought I was being clear, thought someone else had read Perl Buck as they kind of alluded to that in a way. Figured "ah, okay Perl Buck humor, sure :) " I know it might have seemed dark, but then again The Good Earth is a rather dark read and deals a lot about the ****** influx into China.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I may be in the minority, but I like Snakey, personally. I think he just had a few bad days, because he's not normally like that.

Even if I disagree vehemently with him about non-smokers vaping. :giggle:

Andria

Oh, I well have a general liking of him but I'm not sure where things went haywire. All I could do was apologize and hang on, or step out and just figure I'm a total piece of shit. Which hey, he's not the first to say I am, likely not the last either. I just keep on keeping on, it's just life after all. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You mean that is not a term of endearment?

Hey Bob, go fuck yourself. While you're trying to figure out how, splain it to me so I can at least try getting some myself. *chuckles* :) I loves ya man and yes we use it here as a term of endearment but it is meant nasty otherwise. we're a bunch of kooks though what think different, are different.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna watch the idiot box a bit. Wife's already upset over us being treated like Removed and second class to start the year. I'm doped up for pain, got in firewood and near killed myself. But what the f, it's all good. I'll pass out yet again and say f it. I'm kind of just 'out there' today and not gotten drunk enough to enjoy the 'ride' or doped enough either. Trying to convert tragic to magic but my give a damn seems busted and not tripping the motor fing vate switch. Bah, here I go, too much pain too little medicine or the wrong medico. Run er slow, I be round.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Great news!
Yep. I was here maybe a month ago? Spoke of a loss during 2016. Well, I was getting my photography buisness going, getting jobs, shooting sporting events, starting the website, things took a turn and we lost a child. We got pregnant again and recently had a scare but we are good now. She is into the second trimester.

So, thats why I had to get pickles and shit lol.
With our first child, it was snickers and slushes lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yep. I was here maybe a month ago? Spoke of a loss during 2016. Well, I was getting my photography buisness going, getting jobs, shooting sporting events, starting the website, things took a turn and we lost a child. We got pregnant again and recently had a scare but we are good now. She is into the second trimester.

You went through a lot last year

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I hope this year is just perfect for you and the wife and child too.
And even the business.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I well have a general liking of him but I'm not sure where things went haywire. All I could do was apologize and hang on, or step out and just figure I'm a total piece of shit. Which hey, he's not the first to say I am, likely not the last either. I just keep on keeping on, it's just life after all. :)

I don't think you are. I think he just got irritated and took it out on you, since you were handy. My husband and I do that to each other constantly, even though we're "soul mates." :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't think you are. I think he just got irritated and took it out on you, since you were handy. My husband and I do that to each other constantly, even though we're "soul mates." :D

Andria

He should take his ass to the mudpit for a lot of the crap he has been spewing

This is not a thread for being a jerk just because this time of year reminds you Santa didn't love you when you were a kid

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

With me, it was open-faced roast beef sandwiches with mashed taters and gravy... and coffee, for some strange reason. I don't even LIKE coffee. :giggle: But that's when I started drinking decaf. :)

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He should take his ass to the mudpit for a lot of the crap he has been spewing

This is not a thread for being a jerk just because this time of year reminds you Santa didn't love you when you were a kid
And he actually started with Cromwell before starting in on MMM. Totally agree with Lucy...I was taught to keep my personal issues to myself.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Congratulations!! Wonderful news to read on the first day of a new year. :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
And he actually started with Cromwell before starting in on MMM. Totally agree with Lucy...I was taught to keep my personal issues to myself.

Thanks Lynn, here's the thing: we all have problems, bad moods, snippy periods that slip threw sometimes.

We can all forgive and forget.

But to come on here and just talk smack and put people down is dumb when there are numerous threads in the mudpit where you it is completely acceptable to be a cocksucker and treat other people like cow crap

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Lynn, here's the thing: we all have problems, bad moods, snippy periods that slip threw sometimes.

We can all forgive and forget.

But to come on here and just talk smack and put people down is dumb when there are numerous threads in the mudpit where you it is completely acceptable to be a cocksucker and treat other people like cow crap
It almost seemed like he attacked with no provocation? I hope it's all over now. It's been fun posting here today and not read attacks for no reason.

I used to get aggravated with Cromwell myself. :giggle: I got over it. :D

Andria
Me too and so did I!! I actually, kinda like him now! :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, we went out and grabbed some of the stuff we either forgot yesterday (the hotdogs!) or that Walmart didn't have in stock (stupid asshole that does the ordering!). And now I can't get the Oscar Meyer weiner song out of my head.

Oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner...
That is what I'd truly like to be...
'Cuz if I was an Oscar Meyer weiner
Everyone would be in love with me!

:giggle:
Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, we went out and grabbed some of the stuff we either forgot yesterday (the hotdogs!) or that Walmart didn't have in stock (stupid asshole that does the ordering!). And now I can't get the Oscar Meyer weiner song out of my head.

Oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner...
That is what I'd truly like to be...
'Cuz if I was an Oscar Meyer weiner
Everyone would be in love with me!

:giggle:
Andria

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 2.23.08 PM.png

VU Sponsors