Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Addiction runs hard core in my family too

My mother is still a raging alcoholic, as is one of my brothers. Alcohol has always kinda scared me, so use has been mainly sparse - and I've gone years at a time without touching a drop.

This is very encouraging to me -- we quit drinking when our son was just 4, but he's heard all the war stories, thru the years, seeing me trudging off to meetings, and once he was old enough to drink, rather than going full speed ahead as I did, he seemed kinda scared of it. I've seen him intoxicated exactly once, and slightly tiddly exactly once -- but mostly he'll drink a beer, then pour it out when there's a few ounces left and switch to soda.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just have to post this. This is from a dental site, care after wisdom tooth extraction. Yeah for vaping!!!!!
View attachment 73176

Funny enough. After having the last of my teeth extracted, vaped like a mad hatter. The dental hygienist asked how my gums had healed so well. "Vaping, probably," I told her. She asked what the juices contain and I explain it. She nodded and said I was likely right. *chuckles*

Oh well. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not at all. For one thing, it's the nerve that controls the gag reflex. In women, it's the nerve that controls cervical dilation. It's a very important nerve of the autonomic nervous system -- respiration and heart rate, hormones, temperature, all that sort of shit -- the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. I think it's even related to the reflex that closes the epiglottis when we swallow, so we don't choke.

Andria

Yes, but consider how stimulating that nerve set could be used erotically. Might be I'm thinking all perverted today, not sure. Let me check which Ben I am. ... Yep, guess it is one of the three perverted Bens that run around thinking all kinds of kink & smut today. Damn, that spells trouble later on, he might get horny folding my wife's panties as it's laundry day again. Then, I'll have to kick his ass like I kicked that John Cena Ben's ass last week for not doing good on the cobwebs. *sighs* Awe. "Well, piss!" *smh*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I find this word funny. Kind of half jokingly believe it works backwards for me. I cannot sire kids, but ... what the fuck IF, I get made pregnant by my wife? ;) :) :p

Oh my, the thoughts we do ponder whilst walking back and forth to do up laundry, ... tsk,tsk. *smh* No, I'm not left in the head either, nor right. :) They have to jot down NOS for me Not Officially Sane, but they cannot classify my insanity.;) :) I just know "I'm in love with the world and Jesus built my hot rod, there's only one thing left to do ......"

:)

MOAR MOAR MOAR!!! .... =-> :coffee2: :coffee:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
TV doctors are like TV preachers - best to turn the channel right away!
That's a great analogy! Although, I have to admit.......I do like to watch the Happy Preacher sometimes. :D
I ate a hamburger for lunch. I just couldn't take it anymore. Was about to go nuts (well...........more than usual). So, I cut it up into pieces and Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy Gaaaaaaaaaawd it was so good.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, but consider how stimulating that nerve set could be used erotically. Might be I'm thinking all perverted today, not sure. Let me check which Ben I am. ... Yep, guess it is one of the three perverted Bens that run around thinking all kinds of kink & smut today. Damn, that spells trouble later on, he might get horny folding my wife's panties as it's laundry day again. Then, I'll have to kick his ass like I kicked that John Cena Ben's ass last week for not doing good on the cobwebs. *sighs* Awe. "Well, piss!" *smh*

Stimulating that nerve usually leads to syncope -- i.e., fainting. Or vomiting. Neither is erotic in the least.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been wondering lately if some of the folks round here are experiencing mid-life puberty, they're so giggly about anything that *might* be *slightly* sexual in nature... or just gross. Giggling like 12 yr old boys when somebody farts. :facepalm:

Andria
lol!!!! Yep. I still giggle when someone farts. hehehehe. Especially when it's me in public and I blame it one someone else. butterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gifbutterfly.gif

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right On Andria.....Big-Time Congrats.......:bliss:...:vino:....:confetti::stars2::confetti:

Yeah it's amazing, 3 yrs since I got on this giggle train. Some of yas, I knew over at Asshole Central... some of yas, didn't really get to know ya till we all vamoosed over here.... I LUVS YOU ALL!!!!!!!! You've all been some part of my success as a vaping non-smoker, so bless all your darling lil vaping hearts!!!!!!! Come July, I'll celebrate 3 yrs as a non-smoker, and won't THAT be a farkin miracle!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it's amazing, 3 yrs since I got on this giggle train. Some of yas, I knew over at Asshole Central... some of yas, didn't really get to know ya till we all vamoosed over here.... I LUVS YOU ALL!!!!!!!! You've all been some part of my success as a vaping non-smoker, so bless all your darling lil vaping hearts!!!!!!! Come July, I'll celebrate 3 yrs as a non-smoker, and won't THAT be a farkin miracle!!!!!!!!!!

Andria
:stars::banana::stars2: You a bad ass Andria!!!!!!!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:stars::banana::stars2: You a bad ass Andria!!!!!!!!!

I dunno about badass, but I certainly am a chatterbox; I wanted to find out when I actually got here, this time, because I knew it had been nearly a year -- so I had to wade thru 8,959 posts to find the date! Feb 9! So I've been at VU almost a year. I don't count the first two posts I made here, because it was right after VU opened, I came to check it out, then went and climbed back into ECF's ass. :facepalm:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I dunno about badass, but I certainly am a chatterbox; I wanted to find out when I actually got here, this time, because I knew it had been nearly a year -- so I had to wade thru 8,959 posts to find the date! Feb 9! So I've been at VU almost a year. I don't count the first two posts I made here, because it was right after VU opened, I came to check it out, then went and climbed back into ECF's ass. :facepalm:

Andria

Hahaha - there were some great folks at Brand X - now they're all here :devil:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess I was trying to age you quicker? Lol!
Yep, my birthday is not until Friday. Speaking of which, I bought my birthday vape present, but since I bought it from GB during their New Year sale, I probably won't get it for awhile...they say Karma is a bitch, but I think the Karma is beautiful.
Karma%20kit%207.jpeg

VU Sponsors