Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are one of the least 'gear addicts' on here.

I am somewhat addicted but am working on it.
And the market is working for me on it as there is very little out there I want to buy.
Most too big either in size or wattage.
Plus I have finally gotten hold of the squonk monkey on my back and choked it mostly to death :)

Well, I have 14 mods; 10 of which are immediately usable; 5 of which get used regularly and frequently. I admit, if I saw Frog in Fog had restocked Achilles clones, I'd buy at least a couple more. But otherwise??? What the hell FOR??? It makes zero sense, you can only vape one at a time. There's WAY too much other stuff in the world to buy, not least, ebooks on Kindle, or even premium apps on the google play store -- either is far more an addiction than fucking VAPING hardware! :facepalm:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You're right... and I'm starting to think that some of those around this forum are among the strangest of all. Someone who buys vape hardware every couple weeks, saying that others are "gear addicts." Please, just kill me now. :facepalm:

Andria

Some of us like to tease each other over our spending habits - when I call someone a hoarder or a spendthrift I'm almost always joking and should add a ;) to the post, lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some of us like to tease each other over our spending habits - when I call someone a hoarder or a spendthrift I'm almost always joking and should add a ;) to the post, lol

Yeah, but that's YOU... in THIS thread... where much levity and lighthearted-assholery is the norm. I think this guy was serious. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's like... if you're sitting around in a bar, having drinks and a good time, and you call someone a douchebag.. everyone laughs. If you do it in church or a business meeting... laughter is not the general response. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahhh, a clueless pot calling a kettle black

Thought it was odd you would cap about that in this thread, lol

This thread is the only one in which I really feel comfortable. Thx to all you lervely douchebags. :) My kinda peeps. :giggle: Even if you are all the WORST "gear addicts." :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This thread is the only one in which I really feel comfortable. Thx to all you lervely douchebags. :) My kinda peeps. :giggle: Even if you are all the WORST "gear addicts." :giggle:

Andria

Somehow I feel like both of those descriptions...
A hoarding spendthrift.

Darn right - and I don't care if anyone things I'm a hoarding spendthrift.

The bills are paid and I earned it :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Darn right - and I don't care if anyone things I'm a hoarding spendthrift.

The bills are paid and I earned it :)

Zackly right. :) I was delighted to find, ON payday, that one of the novel series I follow had a new book, $3.99 on Amazon kindle. Yeehaw! :giggle: I'm enjoying it right now in fact, on the tablet which is propped on the laptop's apron (I use the other bigger monitor (19" widescreen) for the forum).

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Omg!! I'd go bat shit crazy in there!!! Love it!!

I do have fun with it. :D When I first got the laptop and found out I could also connect a monitor and have a wrapped screen, I couldn't wait to show my husband how my mouse cursor could just bounce from side to side. :giggle: I use the panorama style wallpaper, so it's fully wrapped. :)

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh ??? Are you talking about me, oh god you are, everyone is talking about me, I don't buy that much gear, Oh maybe I do, I'm in a panic, help ;)

Hugs to ya Juicy xx

GFY, I tried this morning but got cramp.

Morning xxxxxxxxxxx

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
GM GFY
1730ed8f01b890cb10144feec332018b.jpg

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GM and GFY everyone. No big cups (of coffee anyway) for me today. Too much flying and I try to avoid those tiny airplane bathrooms. So I'll be short on my caffeine and nicotine intake today.

tapatalking drive by
Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah but the end result is worth it!

Good morning all. :)
Yippieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Oh and good morning.
I figured that you could walk on water.
Never a doubt.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's. I hope everyone takes a moment or two to GFY today :D

Been working on fingering exercises today and no, not this kind
images
but on my new guitar and fingers tips are tingling and hand is cramping so break time :) The good thing is I still remember all my cords and the thumb I injured that made me quit so many years ago isnt bothering me at all.

And in even better news I found a pack of bacon in the bottom of the fridge of thick slices apple wood smoked that said best used by Feb 2. Yall know what I am gonna have for breakfast :teehee:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I might as well GFM, trying to figure out "sales tax" on a yard long automobile purchase contract is maddening. I see "TAVT" which includes the ad valorem tax, or IS the ad valorem tax, but I dunno if that is a deduction at all; it's not sales tax, but it might be considered an "Other Property Tax". AAARGHHH The only reason for itemizing is that we bought so many high-dollar items in 2016, it might increase our state refund, but I can't figure this out. Guess I'll have to consult irs.gov. *sigh*

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's. I hope everyone takes a moment or two to GFY today :D

Been working on fingering exercises today and no, not this kind
images
but on my new guitar and fingers tips are tingling and hand is cramping so break time :) The good thing is I still remember all my cords and the thumb I injured that made me quit so many years ago isnt bothering me at all.

And in even better news I found a pack of bacon in the bottom of the fridge of thick slices apple wood smoked that said best used by Feb 2. Yall know what I am gonna have for breakfast :teehee:
So glad you're enjoying the guitar. I hate having to rebuild calluses though. Glad your thumb is holding up.

VU Sponsors