Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of mods are those cutesie white ones?
Kangers. Kbox mini and Kbox mini 70TC on the right. then 2 Dripbox 2's and 2 dripbos 160's There is another row of assorted mods behind those.
I keep a few mechs out on the top right shelf along with my paired batteries. Loose batteries on the far right.
I think I have 5 pairs of batteries and 13 loose total.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wowsers!!! You like those white mods huh? Looks great though. I can only dream of being that organized. :)
They are Kanger mods. Never had a glitch out of any of them. Been using 1 Mini50w daily for over 1.5 years and still working fine. I run down at least 1 battery per day in it.
Only complaint is the in the Kbox mini 70wTC it's TC is wavery. Works ok but you can feel the power oscillating.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Only if they're intelligent ones. Have you gotten the screws out of that Pico yet so you can change the batteries? Do you know how to put a battery in your charger? And oh yeah.....how much vape Mail did you get today? I got 25 pieces and I'm going to post a picture of every single one! :giggle::giggle:
Oh yes! And post the pics of the bubble wrap they came in too!!!!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning fugee's. I hope everyone takes a moment or two to GFY today :D

Been working on fingering exercises today and no, not this kind
images
but on my new guitar and fingers tips are tingling and hand is cramping so break time :) The good thing is I still remember all my cords and the thumb I injured that made me quit so many years ago isnt bothering me at all.

And in even better news I found a pack of bacon in the bottom of the fridge of thick slices apple wood smoked that said best used by Feb 2. Yall know what I am gonna have for breakfast :teehee:
Fernando?

tapatalking drive by

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon fugees....hope everybody fucked themselves today......:wave:

Well sorta... I 1) did our taxes, nice refunds expected from both state and fed; 2) paid on my hospital bill; and 3) called Wells Fargo to discuss our escrow shortfall and how we plan to deal with it (from our state tax refund), which will leave $176, which will enable me to finish paying off that hospital bill. Yay! Even if I did have umpteen frustrations in the process of all that.

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Emmy is a lucky woman
Yup but she has to wear sun glasses in bed :)

So, I'm thinking that if I connect my newest mod to the car battery, it should last longer, right? Also, when I'm driving, it will be charging the whole time!
LOL.... Read the instructions !
You and Kad have fun :)

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually from other forum came here to be welcomed and so far my first day here has been very pleasant. Great forum here now where is my darn tent and my U.N. burger with cheese lol

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Welcome. We always like refugees from Asshole Central. ;) :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors