Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, my birthday is not until Friday. Speaking of which, I bought my birthday vape present, but since I bought it from GB during their New Year sale, I probably won't get it for awhile...they say Karma is a bitch, but I think the Karma is beautiful.
Karma%20kit%207.jpeg
Nice!
I don't know why I thought Thursday was the 3rd. :oops::oops:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, my birthday is not until Friday. Speaking of which, I bought my birthday vape present, but since I bought it from GB during their New Year sale, I probably won't get it for awhile...they say Karma is a bitch, but I think the Karma is beautiful.
Karma%20kit%207.jpeg
NICE Kadly!!! Are there 2 different tanks or does the picture just make it look like it?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You've all been some part of my success as a vaping non-smoker, so bless all your darling lil vaping hearts!!!!!!!

I get chuckles out of the damnedest things at times. Earlier I was thinking of something else and got two things conflated, apologies for that. The other I was thinking about was auto-erotic asphyxiation and not the nerve cluster causing feinting and vomiting. Now, I get a chuckle out of the term used describing us, vapers. :)

What with you being Southern, I'm sure enough ladies round your way took to having the vapors at one time or another. That's a simple pun swapping out only one letter. Don't think I'll get myself too contused with that. ;) :) *chuckle*

One in the same.
ETA: GFY!

By anything you hold sacred, I think you got it! :) Now, you GFY! :) :hug: :wave:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Karma%20kit%207.jpeg

That really is pretty!!!

And hey g'mornin' y'all. Hope everyone is spiffy. :) GFY merrily!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know, she's at her Moms and I have to pick her up, better go straight to the garage and get it booked in to be fixed, she's going to notice this, it's impossible not too :(

She's only had it a week. (Wedding present)....well pre wedding present now.

My Mr. totally backed into my car a couple of months ago ---- yep, I was PISSED

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get chuckles out of the damnedest things at times. Earlier I was thinking of something else and got two things conflated, apologies for that. The other I was thinking about was auto-erotic asphyxiation and not the nerve cluster causing feinting and vomiting. Now, I get a chuckle out of the term used describing us, vapers. :)

What with you being Southern, I'm sure enough ladies round your way took to having the vapors at one time or another. That's a simple pun swapping out only one letter. Don't think I'll get myself too contused with that. ;) :) *chuckle*

By anything you hold sacred, I think you got it! :) Now, you GFY! :) :hug: :wave:

Back when I cared about sexy lingerie, I bought a real live actual corset.... and now I KNOW why women in the old days got the vapors so much! Pull those laces too tight, you start seeing spots in front of your eyes! Good thing my husband was handy to loosen them a bit. :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening fugee's. Hope yall had a great fime FY's today :)

One weird and screwed up day for me yet it did have a perk or so. Woke up 7ish with some good chest pains going on and left arm hurting pretty good. Took a baby aspirin and noticed I was belching a lot so took a tums too. An hour later I was felling ok again. Went back to sleep and everything seemed ok since then. Next a supervisor from work calls me and I find out I am no longer assigned to the base I was at which was kinda a retirement home. We worked but never killed ourselves there. Now when I return to work I will be in the pool and more than likely fucked royally into having to go to a shit base to work.

On the bright side my new guitar I ordered showed up and she is a beaut. Excellent sound to her and havent even plugged it up to an amp yet. Fingers hurt like hell from messing around with it some but I will grow calluses on them again one day :)

d4d99e290e6147e090656695e07244e3.png

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Check out the "Ruling Class" - 1960s British film with Peter O'Toole

Starts with some blue blood accidentally hanging himself while GFY in a tutu and goes down hill from there

Sounds up my alley. I would mention a Brit comedy The League of Gentlemen yet
fear creating a wave of nightmarish offenses to puritanic American minds. ;) :)

That and Black's Books was good to look at on the idiot box. They helped limiting
the normal ahem programming the new Staci bombard our minds with to
corruption's ends. If you cannot laugh at the veterinarian's curse, well, I will then
disown you as someone of the monkey business clan. :bingo: I will dub thee a, :treadmill:.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugee's. Hope yall had a great fime FY's today :)

One weird and screwed up day for me yet it did have a perk or so. Woke up 7ish with some good chest pains going on and left arm hurting pretty good. Took a baby aspirin and noticed I was belching a lot so took a tums too. An hour later I was felling ok again. Went back to sleep and everything seemed ok since then. Next a supervisor from work calls me and I find out I am no longer assigned to the base I was at which was kinda a retirement home. We worked but never killed ourselves there. Now when I return to work I will be in the pool and more than likely fucked royally into having to go to a shit base to work.

On the bright side my new guitar I ordered showed up and she is a beaut. Excellent sound to her and havent even plugged it up to an amp yet. Fingers hurt like hell from messing around with it some but I will grow calluses on them again one day :)

d4d99e290e6147e090656695e07244e3.png

Very, very nice. :)

Bummers about having to go swimming the pool again. Always did appreciate the lottery parties we had during my brief visit in the Navy. The lottery part is you got drawn at random, the party? A working party.

Bit of oddness, despite Cap'n Jack sending me home with a reject label our local "Work Force" office lists me as a veteran. I only had about two weeks active duty in fleet, on a secure base, waiting for processing to round itself out. Still apparently it got noted as such that I got the status. *smh* No benefit, merely a slight. *chuckles* "Come back here, I'll bite your legs off!" "Look, I've taken your arms and legs off, at least you can do is surrender." "Ha Ha!It's only but a flesh wound. Never!"

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're right... and I'm starting to think that some of those around this forum are among the strangest of all. Someone who buys vape hardware every couple weeks, saying that others are "gear addicts." Please, just kill me now. :facepalm:

Andria
You are one of the least 'gear addicts' on here.

I am somewhat addicted but am working on it.
And the market is working for me on it as there is very little out there I want to buy.
Most too big either in size or wattage.
Plus I have finally gotten hold of the squonk monkey on my back and choked it mostly to death :)

VU Sponsors