Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My newest kindle upgraded itself and alexa started talking to me.
Had to shut her up.

Oh man, that was the only thing I hated about Waze, when it started talking. Had to shut that shit up QUICK. I guess if I was the driver it would be a good feature, but as the passenger, it's simply annoying.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh man, that was the only thing I hated about Waze, when it started talking. Had to shut that shit up QUICK. I guess if I was the driver it would be a good feature, but as the passenger, it's simply annoying.

Andria

I want to load that on the new phone too

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, we now have our new ceiling fan in the dining area, and it looks SOOOOOOOOOO much better than the stupid one that was there before -- it was too small, and too close to the ceiling, and just looked stupid! I've thought so since we moved here, and FINALLY we bought another one and my husband FINALLY got it put up. Yay!!!!!

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I know this was for @JuicyLucy but honestly I liked this guy.Good Bye (Mr. Warmth).

"Once in a while, when I'm alone, I think about my age. I think, How many more years do I have on this earth? But I can't really conceive of dying. Somehow, in my head, I don't think I'll die. I know that everybody dies, of course. I just think that it'll never come to me. It's crazy, but there it is."

Don Rickles

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
More household progress: we finally got the bed dressed, in my son's room; there's still a bit to be done, but it'll be after he comes home, some boxes of his stuff that we don't really know what to do with... but otherwise, it's a finished project. :) :) :)

tumblr_oo2s5iK6kL1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

Here's a detail of the head of the bed, which shows the lovely painting over the bed, my uncle painted it; he died in 2005, and he and mky son were very close, so we thought he'd enjoy having it in his room.
tumblr_oo2s61l1yH1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
"Once in a while, when I'm alone, I think about my age. I think, How many more years do I have on this earth? But I can't really conceive of dying. Somehow, in my head, I don't think I'll die. I know that everybody dies, of course. I just think that it'll never come to me. It's crazy, but there it is."

Don Rickles

I think all of us Fugees have a little Rickles in our blood :giggle:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There was an ad in the paper about getting a free iPhone 6 with my current service provider - yes, I am going for an iPhone

I already hate my Galaxy, the iPhone can't be that much worse, lol

Couple years ago I went from the Iphone 5 to the Galaxy S5 and to be honest, I liked the Iphone better. Even after using the S5 for a couple years now I still liked the Iphone better.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Couple years ago I went from the Iphone 5 to the Galaxy S5 and to be honest, I liked the Iphone better. Even after using the S5 for a couple years now I still liked the Iphone better.

After playing with it for three hours, I only wanted to throw it out the window for two and half hours :p

Not bad!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Did anyone see Raymo's comments on the Druga? He don't like those cheap "dome screws" either

But damn, Drugas are a darn fine squonk

EDIT: Posted in wrong thread!!!!

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did anyone see Raymo's comments on the Druga? He don't like those cheap "dome screws" either
But damn, Drugas are a darn fine squonk
EDIT: Posted in wrong thread!!!!
Well, since you posted it here anyway, I'll ask here anyway. If you didn't already have it, would you still buy it now that you've tried it or would you use the money for something else?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD !!! I found a fix for our banner! :bunny: Probably should do this one by PM if you wanna change it. (I'm still leaving my old code up too though to see what happens with it.)

ETA: Here, I was encouraged to put the instructions up:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-fix-your-sincemylastcigarette-banner.317668/

Got it! It really would have been nice if they'd put the changes they want IN THE CODE THEY PROVIDE!!!!!!! Goddamned idiots! I see they changed the font too, and the new one looks stupid... but at least they don't call cigarettes "analogs" (an e-cig is an ANALOG of a cigarette!), and they break down the time properly... if not always correctly, but close enough. :D

Thx!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was crowing about our new ceiling fan in the dining area last night, but I somehow forgot to post a pic of it... I'm every bit as tickled with it, walking in here and seeing it this morning, as I was last night:

smlr-newfan.jpg

The old one, the blades were maybe half as long, and it was RIGHT against the ceiling. And that looks stupid even with a standard 8' ceiling.

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Got it! It really would have been nice if they'd put the changes they want IN THE CODE THEY PROVIDE!!!!!!! Goddamned idiots! I see they changed the font too, and the new one looks stupid... but at least they don't call cigarettes "analogs" (an e-cig is an ANALOG of a cigarette!), and they break down the time properly... if not always correctly, but close enough. :D

Thx!!!

Andria

I think, now that they have changed it to php, that the font may be relying on VU now. You could diddle with the font options with the BB code editor and see what you get - but I'm not gonna do it. :p

BTW: Did you ever notice that they have a SinceMyLastDrink banner at the site too?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first ever post with crap –adash talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How you liking the iPhone so far.
Have you called it everything except a good christian yet?
Thrown it against a wall?
Tried feeding it to the neighbors dog?
Bought a Hummer to run it over with?

When you're ready let me know and in the meantime I'll keep my shovel handy...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Don Rickles
Isn't there a theory that so long as 1 person knows your name you're not really dead?
Whoa that was too deep perhaps?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think, now that they have changed it to php, that the font may be relying on VU now. You could diddle with the font options with the BB code editor and see what you get - but I'm not gonna do it. :p

BTW: Did you ever notice that they have a SinceMyLastDrink banner at the site too?
Do they have days since sex ones?

VU Sponsors