Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
turn the people who need it into presumed guilty

turns innocent people into ones presumed guilty

Kind of did a "fixed that for ya". This as you say, seems our status quo for about thirty years at least.

The message conveyed is: Everyone is guilty until they prove themselves otherwise.

I find that wearing black & tan around here is similar to putting a red bandana around your neck.
And those who protested mining conditions did so wearing a red bandana, peacefully but yes assembled.
The federal government bombed them off a mountain. I'm sure you can look it up. It involves WV, mining, hillbillies. I cannot recall presently the mountain name & am pressed to get busy.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ughhhh. Morning. I'd have slept later, but between my leg cramps and my snot factory, I really had no choice but to drag my ass outta bed. I guess the leg cramps are because pretty much every ounce of fluid in my body is being impressed to contribute to the fucking overtime snot factory.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That sounds right, I think. It's been a while.

As for Smokie's thread... ehh. I don't let it worry me; I just figure, he's from New Jersey (a/k/a "Joysey"). :p I don't subscribe to that thread, but I check it out now and then just for the hell of it; usually it's funny even if it is racist, sexist, or otherwise unsuitable for special snowflakes. ;)

Andria

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In my opinion, the major cause of suckage at ECF is the ABSOLUTE lack of recourse to ANYTHING a moderator says:giggle:
Andria

I agree 120% and I also don't like the snobbery and the layout of the forum sections. I still go there, but seldom. It's not even a bookmark on my browser LOL

Here at VU, if a moderator pisses you off, you can tell 'em to eat a bag of dicks, and nobody cares, :giggle:
Andria

LOL

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Science. Has put men on the moon.... Vanquished smallpox and most microbial causes of childhood mortality... Shrunk computers from the size of a BUILDING to the size of a fingernail... Established a communications network that reaches around the globe and is accessible by virtually anyone at any time even if all they wanna do is post funny pics of cats... And even developed a safe, effective, and satisfying way to quit smoking. And STILL can't do SHIT for the common cold. *sigh*

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Science. Has put men on the moon.... Vanquished smallpox and most microbial causes of childhood mortality... Shrunk computers from the size of a BUILDING to the size of a fingernail... Established a communications network that reaches around the globe and is accessible by virtually anyone at any time even if all they wanna do is post funny pics of cats... And even developed a safe, effective, and satisfying way to quit smoking. And STILL can't do SHIT for the common cold. *sigh*

Andria

:hug:

You know the problem though - there is no such thing as a common cold virus. Mutating bastard.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree 120% and I also don't like the snobbery and the layout of the forum sections. I still go there, but seldom. It's not even a bookmark on my browser LOL

You know the one that drives me crazy? It's that "Simple Solutions" forum that they created. Seems no one can figure out what the hell it's supposed to be used for - including the moderators. It's like a dumpster for posts that will be moved elsewhere. Not quite so simple - with their anal retentive ways.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:hug:

You know the problem though - there is no such thing as a common cold virus. Mutating bastard.

Truth. And also the reason I never take a flu shot, because influenza does the same, and there's really no way for them to know in advance which strain of flu is going to be active, in order to immunize against it. Just another con game brought to you by big pharma. Oh, it's also only 49% effective even in the age group it targets... and if you're over the age of 49, it's not effective at all. Yet all you hear is GET A FLU SHOT! Bullshit. Sheer unmitigated stinking BULLSHIT. People laugh at "herbal remedies", but taking echinacea and vit C is more effective at preventing flu than the flu vaccine, by keeping the immune system healthy.

Andria

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy Fugees and GFY's. Easter is coming so i was looking for presents for my fugee family. For the guys i was thinking;

bunni-200x300.jpg

For Lucy and the rest of the women.
images

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Never watched an episode. Could not stand the story line.
May have been well done but so may have been a film about gay prison sex.
That would not interest me either.

Total 100% agreement. I love Bryan Cranston, but I REFUSED to watch that show. I will not glorify drug use even by watching shows or movies about it -- I hated Pulp Fiction, too.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is cheaper. I have only spent $8 on any vape stuff since the first of the year. bought 2 TFV4 dual coil RBA decks for $1.99 ea + shipping.
And for the first 2 years while accumulating LOTS of hardware, flavorings and nic I spent less than 1/2 of what I spent on cigs and they are cheap here $3-4 per pack.

I would not HAVE to buy any vape stuff before next year. But I am sure I will buy something I do not need.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Crap. :hug: OTC decongestants and menthol cough drops - all I got, but they did do their job.
I find that Lucy is a great expectorant. She makes me laugh so much the lung snot just flies out. :giggle:
I couldn't go to sleep without a Hall's in my mouth. I'd wake up sometimes with one stuck to my pillow. Since vaping, that's not the case anymore.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea i got the good stuff the Pseudophedrine :D with Advil best sinus medicine ever! i tried that crap that walmart sells since they dont carry the good stuff anymore and it just sucks had to go to walgreens to get the good stuff
Walgreens is awesome. They sell Chia Pets. Any place that would sell a Chia Pet is awesome.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm so excited. I've got my son, his wife, my nephew, his girlfriend and my ex-brother-in-law coming for Easter. So, at lunch I went to the dollar store and got cute little baskets for them all!!! I've planned an old fashioned barbecue. Brisket, sausage: jalepeno, regular and Andouille. Chicken leg quarters, and pork ribs. Cole Slaw, homemade potato salad (yes, I make it GOOD), 2 kinds of beans, banana pudding, corn, green beans and homemade rolls!!! I can't wait!!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't stand those either, or that dog Uma. But I LOVE Lucy Liu; ever since Ally McBeal she's been one of my faves, and she's great now on Elementary.

Andria
Oh I love Lucy Liu too! But Uma worked her butt off for that film and I think she did a FABULOUS job.
I grew up watching Kung Fu, and then any movie with martial arts in it. I took Karate when I was a kid and my dad was a black belt in jiu jitsu.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so excited. I've got my son, his wife, my nephew, his girlfriend and my ex-brother-in-law coming for Easter. So, at lunch I went to the dollar store and got cute little baskets for them all!!! I've planned an old fashioned barbecue. Brisket, sausage: jalepeno, regular and Andouille. Chicken leg quarters, and pork ribs. Cole Slaw, homemade potato salad (yes, I make it GOOD), 2 kinds of beans, banana pudding, corn, green beans and homemade rolls!!! I can't wait!!!

I am gonna have about 12 Grand and great grandchildren and such over Saturday for egg hunt, Croquet, Burgers and dawgs, etc.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a great day!

VU Sponsors