Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I know something mentioned on the other board got called out on the carpet and we got told to shut up.
I think people in general are stupid. Now, let me apologize too here. I indeed might have dropped a decimal, come up to about 10 k per actually, buying generics and doing some RYO. At any given back to people in general being stupid.

On my discharge papers from the navy it mentions, "improperly educated" as one, or the reason I was rejected. Well now, I wonder how many other sailors will be let go. Here is an article providing context. Now, how stupid are those in our military that they 1. cannot read all the fucking warning associated with the batteries, 2. act responsibly with the batteries and vaping gear? So how many others are "improperly educated"? They getting the "reject" sticker as well?

It really chafes my ass to think "gee, these are the mates now protecting me?" Not that I pay taxes being so damn poor as to not afford to pay taxes, nor do I vote as I hold no confidence in our present system beyond the fact it is totally corrupted. Still, I myself went to serve and had the heart and desire to go at least a full twenty, maybe more. I am a person living in America, an American. These are our "best" soldiers? This is our protection? Granted I understand the strategy of mass confusion, but something like this doesn't seem to fit.

Then i ponder, "oh damn, even our best soldiers cannot read, or look at picto-grams and figure out they need to be careful vaping and handling batteries, what hope then for average John Doe?" The infinite profoundness of stupidity has me enthralled this morning and I'm about half tempted to say FTW and make it all a glass parking lot, end all this fucking suffering due to stupidity.

Now, if such discussion / rant is frowned on here, sorry. Delete the post but damn it I needed to vent it out. I'm just not in a good way today. Trying to sort out meaning and purpose again. It gets rough at times. I've already tried shutting off most emotions. I'm thinking too damn logical, got too many editors inside. Then, I ponder too that such discussion might warrant sedition charges, if the zuit suits so desired taking it that far. I would not put it past them either. Gee, i feel a rendition oncoming. Ha! I'll go talk with Mr. Bruno again. He's getting tired of me, I don't talk much to him. I don't cry out enough.

Aw well, a day just like any other day in paradise.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I know something mentioned on the other board got called out on the carpet and we got told to shut up.
I think people in general are stupid. Now, let me apologize too here. I indeed might have dropped a decimal, come up to about 10 k per actually, buying generics and doing some RYO. At any given back to people in general being stupid.

On my discharge papers from the navy it mentions, "improperly educated" as one, or the reason I was rejected. Well now, I wonder how many other sailors will be let go. Here is an article providing context. Now, how stupid are those in our military that they 1. cannot read all the fucking warning associated with the batteries, 2. act responsibly with the batteries and vaping gear? So how many others are "improperly educated"? They getting the "reject" sticker as well?

It really chafes my ass to think "gee, these are the mates now protecting me?" Not that I pay taxes being so damn poor as to not afford to pay taxes, nor do I vote as I hold no confidence in our present system beyond the fact it is totally corrupted. Still, I myself went to serve and had the heart and desire to go at least a full twenty, maybe more. I am a person living in America, an American. These are our "best" soldiers? This is our protection? Granted I understand the strategy of mass confusion, but something like this doesn't seem to fit.

Then i ponder, "oh damn, even our best soldiers cannot read, or look at picto-grams and figure out they need to be careful vaping and handling batteries, what hope then for average John Doe?" The infinite profoundness of stupidity has me enthralled this morning and I'm about half tempted to say FTW and make it all a glass parking lot, end all this fucking suffering due to stupidity.

Now, if such discussion / rant is frowned on here, sorry. Delete the post but damn it I needed to vent it out. I'm just not in a good way today. Trying to sort out meaning and purpose again. It gets rough at times. I've already tried shutting off most emotions. I'm thinking too damn logical, got too many editors inside. Then, I ponder too that such discussion might warrant sedition charges, if the zuit suits so desired taking it that far. I would not put it past them either. Gee, i feel a rendition oncoming. Ha! I'll go talk with Mr. Bruno again. He's getting tired of me, I don't talk much to him. I don't cry out enough.

Aw well, a day just like any other day in paradise.

Heh. I think it's really that the Navy is part of the gov't... and we know all too well, that the gov't hates vaping, because it interferes with their soulless fleecing of American pockets. So the Navy is just toeing the party line. The only thing to do is continue NOT buying tobacco products -- and no, vaping is NOT a tobacco product, I don't give a SINGLE SHIT what the fucking stupid FDA says about it -- see the animation below.

Saying something is true does NOT automatically make it true, and that emperor is still nekkid as a jaybird, no matter what the FDA or the Navy has to say about it.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heh. I think it's really that the Navy is part of the gov't... and we know all too well, that the gov't hates vaping, because it interferes with their soulless fleecing of American pockets. So the Navy is just toeing the party line. The only thing to do is continue NOT buying tobacco products -- and no, vaping is NOT a tobacco product, I don't give a SINGLE SHIT what the fucking stupid FDA says about it -- see the animation below.

Saying something is true does NOT automatically make it true, and that emperor is still nekkid as a jaybird, no matter what the FDA or the Navy has to say about it.

Andria

I agree. Still it does leave me wondering how many will be discharged due to being "improperly educated". That might be a bit of a personal gripe, yet considering the indoctrination teaches us "all men equal before the law", well then, ...
If I was let go and now this guys obviously cannot read, ...But then too I allegedly signed off that I 'could not fight, sue' the navy. Not looking for that but if I'm "improperly educated" well then others that cannot read obviously are as well, or has the navy mystically altered its standards? Warm body? Check. Pulse? Check. Pull a trigger? Check. Good to go. Well I guess they would have to considering some of us what were dubbed "improperly educated" read War Is A Racket and Anthony Sutton, got educated a bit more properly and now see the military as irrelevant. Ah yes, that makes sense.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
ROFL! That's my husband's stance on all those who wear giant towels on their heads. ;)

Andria

I don't get it.

woman-wearing-bathrobe-with-towel-on-head-picture-id87181522

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon fugee's :)

Such a beautiful day I had to get out in it so rode the mower around a bit cutting some grass. Think I am gonna get the chainsaw out in a while and cut some scrub tree's down and get them to the burn pile.

When I quit smoking I fugured out I was burning up $6K a year. I was a 3 PAD smoker and smokes was going for @ $50/carton. The first year I was smoke free and vaping I spent maybe $2500 on vape gear, juice, DIY stuff. Still gave me a $3500 savings over smoking. That was 2014/15. Now smokes are around $65 a carton according to the ex so damn, I dont see how anyone can really afford to smoke anymore.

One of the biggest arguments the ex had is I didnt support her. I paid for everything but her smoking, which I refused. The roof over her head, electric, food, clothes on her back, cell phone, everything. Anytime we went anywhere in her truck I also filled up the tank because for some reason it was always empty. Yet I didnt support he she claimed, :giggle: She smokes as much as I use to, wonder if I should ask her how she can pay all her bills and afford to keep smoking. :devil:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh boy - made it home!

Mr Juicy doing very well - feels way better than he did before the surgery :)

Now, time for a nap before heading into town for :vapemail:

That's fantastic about Mr Juicy -- I know you must be delighted. :)

I'm waiting eagerly for my white minibook, so I can use that gorgeous floral driptip you sent. :) It's so NICE to be awaiting vapemail again! :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok fugee's, I am confused now. Was watching some TV and seen one of these fabletics commercial advertising these spandex leggings stuff for women. at the end of the commercial it said they come in size xx small to 3 XL. For the love of god why would anyone make spandex for a size 3XL? Shouldnt there be laws against this????????

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@AndriaD I gave up screwing around with the SinceMyLast... banner. It was getting to be too damned annoying looking at not one but two fucked up banners,

So I went back to the electronic-cigarettestarterkit version. Not the preferred style, but at least this one allows for decimal places in figures so it gets the math right. And it's not screwed up.

Maybe I'll try SinceMyLast... again in a month or so and see if they ever un-fuck it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok fugee's, I am confused now. Was watching some TV and seen one of these fabletics commercial advertising these spandex leggings stuff for women. at the end of the commercial it said they come in size xx small to 3 XL. For the love of god why would anyone make spandex for a size 3XL? Shouldnt there be laws against this????????
Treatments for severe eye shock have improved a lot over the last few years.
the blindness is usually temporary with prompt treatment.

firechick

Member For 4 Years
Schools and churches are disease spreading establishments.
And work?
Stay out sick and get zinged a point 15 points in a year and fired even if the best employee in the place.
so go in and get everyone sick :)
Just be sure to spend time with the management.
Sick folks should stay home and not share. It's 3 points until termination where I work. We had a horrible stomach thing and a respiratory thing raging through at the same time around the end of January. The net result this year was more than a few days with half a dozen out sick, and 2 hospitalized for it. The people still there had to carry the extra load for weeks and got pretty burned out. No one was actually fired but several people can't miss another "unathorized" day this year or they will be. Management doesn't consider employee health a priority.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sick folks should stay home and not share. It's 3 points until termination where I work. We had a horrible stomach thing and a respiratory thing raging through at the same time around the end of January. The net result this year was more than a few days with half a dozen out sick, and 2 hospitalized for it. The people still there had to carry the extra load for weeks and got pretty burned out. No one was actually fired but several people can't miss another "unathorized" day this year or they will be. Management doesn't consider employee health a priority.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
15 in a one year period where I worked.
Or 3 call ins in a row.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

You might recall a pic recently posted either in Smokie's thread, or the meme thread, I fergit which... but the woman was like 7 ft tall or something? Women like that would need 3XL leggins. For me, I'm actually a size "large"... but for leggins and jeggins, I always buy a size XL and run some extra elastic thru the waist, because that's the only way I can get them long enough for my legs.

There's all kinds of body types, and the number of X's doesn't necessarily indicate fat.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
More often than not it does.

I'm 5'6.5", and weigh 140 lbs..... but I need XL leggins and jeggins, or the stupid things hit me mid-calf. I have to run extra elastic thru the waist, so they'll stay up!

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You might recall a pic recently posted either in Smokie's thread, or the meme thread, I fergit which... but the woman was like 7 ft tall or something? Women like that would need 3XL leggins. For me, I'm actually a size "large"... but for leggins and jeggins, I always buy a size XL and run some extra elastic thru the waist, because that's the only way I can get them long enough for my legs.

There's all kinds of body types, and the number of X's doesn't necessarily indicate fat.

Andria

This is the type of mental image I got from it.

3789.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is the type of mental image I got from it.

3789.jpg

Yeah... women like that should stick to muumuus, definitely. Not just fat women, but women too stupid to figure out that their underwear can be seen thru their outerwear. :facepalm:

I also hate this modern style of allowing bra straps to show -- wearing a racer-back shirt, with a regular bra, and the straps are just hanging out there. That is just ridiculous, since they do make racer-back bras, and strapless bras, for women too well endowed to go braless.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And it just occurred to me today, there actually is one really great thing about this damn cold... I had lost a cpl lbs since early Dec, then my bacterial infection meant I lost about 5 more... I'm pretty sure this latest cold means I can definitely get below 140 lbs. :) :) :) It's not really much fun to eat when you can barely breathe, and you can't smell anything, nor really taste it either. Last few days, I've been existing on oatmeal for breakfast -- easy on the tummy -- and chicken salad sammiches -- light, easy, and I can actually somewhat taste them.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Have y'all ever seen these cats that have no tails? i swear, they look so much like rabbits, I call them "cabbits." :giggle:

Andria

They are called Manx - I had one named Twat - those extra long back legs make them deadly accurate jumpers, lol, but not like a bunny. More like a Jaguar

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, my white minibook hit Atlanta today, and has even departed the main ATL station for the north Metro station, so unless there's a total brainfart (always a possibility with the USPS!), I should have my white minibook tomorrow! YAY! :bliss:

And, more vapemail on the way: ordered some fresh Vanilla Swirl and DX Bavarian from TPA/TFA just now. They don't even offer regular mail anymore, just 2-day priority, so prolly Wednesday for that. Still haven't seen any shipping notice on my blue sparkle wrap, but considering I didn't have to wait and order it with my credit card, I'm still ahead of the game on that.

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Still haven't seen any shipping notice on my blue sparkle wrap, but considering I didn't have to wait and order it with my credit card, I'm still ahead of the game on that.

Pretty sure J-Wraps doesn't do tracking. Don't recall getting shipping/tracking notices whenever I ordered from them. (But the stuff does show up though.)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so unless there's a total brainfart (always a possibility with the USPS!)
Yeah, the latest one for me is a package that shipped from Fort Wayne, IN. First it went to Indianapolis (normal so far) then to South Bend, IN (again normal, and the last stop before coming to my local PO) and from there it went...bet you thought I was gonna say to my PO like it should right? Nope, it went back to Indianapolis.:confused:

Of course I've seen far worse, at least this one hasn't left the state (yet...)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the latest one for me is a package that shipped from Fort Wayne, IN. First it went to Indianapolis (normal so far) then to South Bend, IN (again normal, and the last stop before coming to my local PO) and from there it went...bet you thought I was gonna say to my PO like it should right? Nope, it went back to Indianapolis.:confused:

Of course I've seen far worse, at least this one hasn't left the state (yet...)

Heh... the Bellingham/Seattle black hole is the worst I've seen so far; I saw an ECX pkg bounce vetween them FOUR TIMES before finally escaping WA! My husband says also, never order anything from Fenton, MO; to get to GA, they went by way of W. VA! God only knows how they'd arrive at Indiana... by Arizona, maybe??? ;)

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope.

8cd3c32ac5d297ea5f8263b0f8b685de.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
Nor is being fat a bad thing unless the woman in question is morbidly fat.At which point it becomes a question of risk over reward.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Heh. My husband always says "fat girls need love too." :giggle: Not sure how he would know, since his first wife was a "6 pack girl" (5 ft tall, she could be picked up "like a 6 pack"), and I'm tall and lanky with only a marginally-plump belly.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh. My husband always says "fat girls need love too." :giggle: Not sure how he would know, since his first wife was a "6 pack girl" (5 ft tall, she could be picked up "like a 6 pack"), and I'm tall and lanky with only a marginally-plump belly.

Andria
I could have sworn I made this clear already.But here we go with round 2.
"ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL"

VU Sponsors