VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went to the hospital with 4/4 of family, came home with 3/5!!! :D
oiaDuWs.jpg

GFY
Congrats!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Has it got a Smok Dasboard?

Heh... Nope, all Chevy.

And my vapemail arrived, plus some other stuff I wasn't expecting -- our gas company offered a new GA-shaped bamboo cutting board as an inducement to select a 2-yr plan, so I did that; same gas co. we've had since we've been here, and they're fine, so it was like, a free gift for doing what I was gonna do anyway? Sign me up!! :giggle:

So I got my TPA/TFA flavors, and the silicone sleeve for the SX Mini M, which he forgot to include when he sent the SX Mini M! Still no Jwrap though, damn them. I guess they had to make the plastic from scratch. :facepalm:

So now I'm available to take the truck, if they can get it scheduled in today, and they said they'd give us a loaner, since it's under warranty.

Andria

ETA: when I called my husband to let him know about the mail and my availability, he said now the truck's dash is fine... but it still needs to be looked at, since that's just not right in a 2016 nearly-new truck.. still under warranty!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got it!!! I got it!!! :bliss:

View attachment 79851

Notice that GORGEOUS! driptip that @JuicyLucy sent me!!! Looks DIVINE!!! If I apply the floral stickers to the mod, I'll post another pic, but I'm going to conduct experiments first, to see if those things come off easily, or leave a sticky mess when you remove them. Don't wanna mess up my new mod.

Andria
J-wraps come off pretty cleanly.
If you do get a bit of residue just wipe your mod down with a bit of rubbing alcohol.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
M
The only Kanger mod I've had died when I'd had it only 3-4 months, from a VERY GENTLE fall inside my purse. The Coolfire 4 that was right beside it was just fine, and still is, over a year later. The Coolfire 4 I bought 1st, back in May of 2015, is also still working just fine, despite having once hit the concrete driveway from a violent fall of about 5 ft. It dinged the bottom edge a little, nothing else.

Andria
My Coolfire 4 survived a drop from the roof of our apartment building and it even bounced hard off the fire escape.Not even a damn scratch now that is what I call tough.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening Fugees. I could go on about Lucy going black but wont go there lol.
Instead i have to rant about our wonderful postal service. So i ordered a package from amazon last week and 150 dollars worth of concentrates from Bull city and another 25 dollars concentrates form ecig express. Any way the package from amazon was supposed to be delivered Sunday not that it mattered I get a notice from usps that it will be delivered by 8pm on Sunday. Around 4pm i went to check the status and it says attempted to deliver no secure place to leave package door tag left. So i say wait i am home no one attempted to deliver the package and there was no door tag., call amazon get a shit load of apologies wont happen again we rescheduled your delivery for Monday. Well that never happened. there was one package in my mailbox from eccigexpress. I call the postal service to make a complaint about it now being 2 days and my package wasnt delivered and no notice was left and that they never even attempted to deliver. So while i am on the phone with the postal service i check the status of my Bull city vapor package and it says attempted to deliver no secure place to leave package door tag left. I tell them this on the phone and go downstairs with them on the phone no door tag.
So the lady on the phone says to me this is bad service i am forwarding your case to the delivery supervisor and they will contact you after looking into this. Meanwhile i have to say the person on the phone was nice and trying to help but could not speak English. Tomorrow i will be calling the consumer affairs office for the US postal service. Needless to say it all bureaucracy bullshit and nothing will be resolved. Im saying that because this has happened to me so many times before and always get the same runaround.

Oh and GFY's affectionately
Please I just got my computer late last night.My wife ordered it December 8th, 2016!
Yep it was supposed to be a Christmas present...Happy Easter or something!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was using mine, during the past week while I've been sick; figured sticking to 9.5w was a good idea.

I think I'm on the mend, though I still have lots of CRUD to get rid of, both sinus and lungs. Yuck. But I don't feel like I'm about to kick the bucket, which is a real improvement over last week! Still can't taste my vape though. :( My nose is SOOOOOOOOO fucked!

Andria
Oh gawd I hate sinus colds.
Because as soon as it is over it feels like cacti are growing in your dang nose.:mad:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
M

My Coolfire 4 survived a drop from the roof of our apartment building and it even bounced hard off the fire escape.Not even a damn scratch now that is what I call tough.

Yeah they're tough little bastards -- I may not use 'em a lot anymore, because I do prefer smaller than .5w increments of adjustment... but I know they're there when I need them!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh gawd I hate sinus colds.
Because as soon as it is over it feels like cacti are growing in your dang nose.:mad:

I'm still getting rid of the massive mucus snotapalooza. *sigh* But generally feeling better. Did get the walmarting done yesterday, though last night I felt pretty rough, just completely worn out. My sense of smell is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY making a comeback.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't have my Jwrap for the SX Mini M yet. The floral stickers on the minibook are fingernail stickers.

Andria
Try a household product, such as perfume or rubbing alcohol.
  • Soak your nails in white vinegar for 10-15 minutes.
  • Scrub your nails with toothpaste.
  • Soak your nails in 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and 1 part hot water.
  • Paint your nails with new polish, then wipe the new polish off immediately until the old polish fades away.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try a household product, such as perfume or rubbing alcohol.
  • Soak your nails in white vinegar for 10-15 minutes.
  • Scrub your nails with toothpaste.
  • Soak your nails in 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and 1 part hot water.
  • Paint your nails with new polish, then wipe the new polish off immediately until the old polish fades away.

I haven't put them on my nails. You're not getting this at all, are you? I PUT NAIL STICKERS ON MY MINIBOOK!!!

floralstickers.jpg

And the reason I bought them, to put on my nails, is because I NEVER EVER put nail polish on them, because I can't bear the godawful stink of that shit, even after it's dry! I can get more nail stickers at the dollar store, to replace those I put on my mod.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The newest Coolfire uses increments of 0.1 watts.

None of mine do; the 2 newest CF4's I have are the TC-75w-18650. I've got 6 CF4s now, so I don't think I'll be getting anymore. My son might though, after he comes home and starts vaping, especially with my glowing recommendation of Innokin and the CF4. But for some reason he seems most enamored of using my old vv3s. I think it's the "new vaper" thing of wanting something small, and I bet he'll get over it as fast as the rest of us did, when he sees how limiting that 800mAh is. And the 11w, too -- he doesn't have asthma, so he won't have my need to stay at very low wattage.

Andria

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning fugee's and GFY :)

Went and seen my lung doctor yesterday. Another fuckin idiot.

Let me guess: "Vaping is worse than sucking on a diesel tailpipe!" :facepalm:

Morning' rest of y'all fuggers. My Jwrap should be here tomorrow. Then I can start vaping like a boss with a SX Mini M.... at 10w. :) Though since I've been fighting it out with this damn cold, I've been staying more around 9.5w.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Check that shit OUT. Less than 2 3/4 yrs smoke-free... didn't spend $6k on 20,000 smokes.... WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No wonder a) our finances have improved so drastically, and b) the gov't hates vaping so bad. They can kiss my ass, we get to keep more of OUR OWN money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bunny:
Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let me guess: "Vaping is worse than sucking on a diesel tailpipe!" :facepalm:

Morning' rest of y'all fuggers. My Jwrap should be here tomorrow. Then I can start vaping like a boss with a SX Mini M.... at 10w. :) Though since I've been fighting it out with this damn cold, I've been staying more around 9.5w.

Andria

Never told them I vape nor am I going to tell them. Doc is a fuckin idiot because he says I cant breath and get light headed because I am out of shape, I tell them over and over I was walking 10K steps a day before all this shit started and the meds sent my COPD into over drive and they refuse to listen.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Never told them I vape nor am I going to tell them. Doc is a fuckin idiot because he says I cant breath and get light headed because I am out of shape, I tell them over and over I was walking 10K steps a day before all this shit started and the meds sent my COPD into over drive and they refuse to listen.

Time for a new doc, then. Anytime I get a doc who won't listen to me, I find another. Some docs are actually HAPPY to have a proactive, medically-aware patient who sees it as MY health, MY job, the doc is just to help out if something goes awry.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Any chance you can get a second opinion?

Can't stand those deaf know-it-all types that are all too prevalent in the medical profession

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Touching story……Goodbye Mom!

A guy shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore, she kept staring at him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout ... and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mother." The little old lady waved and smiled back at him. Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries. "That comes to $121.85," said the clerk. "How come so much?! I only bought 5 items."

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd pay for her things, too."

*DO NOT TRUST LITTLE OLD LADIES*

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Touching story……Goodbye Mom!

A guy shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore, she kept staring at him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout ... and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mother." The little old lady waved and smiled back at him. Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries. "That comes to $121.85," said the clerk. "How come so much?! I only bought 5 items."

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd pay for her things, too."

*DO NOT TRUST LITTLE OLD LADIES*
ROFL!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Time for a new doc, then. Anytime I get a doc who won't listen to me, I find another. Some docs are actually HAPPY to have a proactive, medically-aware patient who sees it as MY health, MY job, the doc is just to help out if something goes awry.

Andria
Any chance you can get a second opinion?

Can't stand those deaf know-it-all types that are all too prevalent in the medical profession

At this stage of the game I am not going to worry about it too much. The cardiologist already filled out the disability insurance and now it is just a waiting game for them to approve it and pay it. By the time I was done with the lung doctor he was real contrite and offered a few times to help with any disability insurance paper work I needed his help with. It really never needed to have gone that far but he was a believer by the time I was done with him.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
At this stage of the game I am not going to worry about it too much. The cardiologist already filled out the disability insurance and now it is just a waiting game for them to approve it and pay it. By the time I was done with the lung doctor he was real contrite and offered a few times to help with any disability insurance paper work I needed his help with. It really never needed to have gone that far but he was a believer by the time I was done with him.

You get `em Tiger - I almost asked if he was a referall doc from the insurance company or state disability or whatever organization you might be dealing with.

Those paid shill doctors are POS beyond the beyonds

VU Sponsors