Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning and GFY all! Ahh, music day! I was just thinking we needed one of those.
Good morning humans!

Yes indeed, two of my favorite things.

Good morning, Milord. Thanks for the video, it IS music day. I'm trying to figure out what this song is about..

Good morning, Fugees. Goeth, Fornicate thyselves
Well you see,

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY :D

Glad to see ya here @Reign :)

Get to deal with the ex again today and she has taken being a drama queen to new heights! Selling my old truck to her cousin and of course she is going to be there to stir up as much drama as she can. The ex called me up last night claiming her sister heard earlier this year from some woman that I had a plane so that must mean I was fucking the woman or her daughter or her dog, I donno. I just hung up on the stupid bitch. I hate drama :mad:

I just biding my time until next week. I have to go to her place Monday or Tuesday and get the rest of my stuff and then she is in for a rude awakening. When I get my stuff I am dropping off her DirecTV boxes and that will be her bill now, I am taking my car off the insurance policy and getting my own so she will have to pay her own insurance which is due this month, her cell is coming off my bill and a few other things like I am not going to make any more payments on her credit cards. Im looking at about $700 a month of extra free cash without her and she is looking at around the same amount of extra expenses a month :eek:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Get to deal with the ex again today and she has taken being a drama queen to new heights! Selling my old truck to her cousin and of course she is going to be there to stir up as much drama as she can. The ex called me up last night claiming her sister heard earlier this year from some woman that I had a plane so that must mean I was fucking the woman or her daughter or her dog, I donno. I just hung up on the stupid bitch. I hate drama :mad:

I just biding my time until next week. I have to go to her place Monday or Tuesday and get the rest of my stuff and then she is in for a rude awakening. When I get my stuff I am dropping off her DirecTV boxes and that will be her bill now, I am taking my car off the insurance policy and getting my own so she will have to pay her own insurance which is due this month, her cell is coming off my bill and a few other things like I am not going to make any more payments on her credit cards. Im looking at about $700 a month of extra free cash without her and she is looking at around the same amount of extra expenses a month :eek:
The drama sucks, but I like the way you are handling it!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yah, $700/mo can prolly get ya pretty far over at SugarDaddy.Com.. ;)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Thanks @chopdoc! Great to be here.

And in honor of music day I think this is how I shall start my morning.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Whoa, right to Five Finger Death Punch?!? It'll take me all morning to build to THAT level. I'm here right now..

Usually I would start off a little slower but, I am setting up dual screens on the PC this morning and realized I needed an extra cable. So that leaves one option I have to go to Wal-Mart on a Saturday morning. Which means I need to prepare for WAR!!!! :giggle:

Today is going to be glorious playing Fallout 4 and browsing the forums at the same time. :bliss:Which way do I go, which way do I go.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually I would start off a little slower but, I am setting up dual screens on the PC this morning and realized I needed an extra cable. So that leaves one option I have to go to Wal-Mart on a Saturday morning. Which means I need to prepare for WAR!!!! :giggle:

Today is going to be glorious playing Fallout 4 and browsing the forums at the same time. :bliss:Which way do I go, which way do I go.

DOH! How do you like Fallout 4? Not really a gamer but I did play 3 to death, during a 2 year vacation from reality. The kids gave me New Vegas, and while it was fun, I didn't have the patience for the "gnats" in that game, constantly robbing you of health and shit ya worked to get. Storylines don't mean much to me in a video game.

Sounds like a damn good time for you today though! Hope you enjoy it, and if I haven't yet, welcome, Refugee! Now GFY.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
DOH! How do you like Fallout 4? Not really a gamer but I did play 3 to death, during a 2 year vacation from reality. The kids gave me New Vegas, and while it was fun, I didn't have the patience for the "gnats" in that game, constantly robbing you of health and shit ya worked to get. Storylines don't mean much to me in a video game.

Sounds like a damn good time for you today though! Hope you enjoy it, and if I haven't yet, welcome, Refugee! Now GFY.

I loved 3 and like you was just meh about New Vegas, FO4 reminds me of all the good times I had playing FO3. But I played the older ones on a console so this is my first time being able to mod my game and it's amazing. In my top 5 as favorite games of all time.

And I've always created male characters but this time I decided to mix things up and make a female and I dare say she maybe my favorite player character of all time. Still working out few minor clipping issues on the armor but has come along nicely. And thanks! GFY as well!! :D

Talia.jpg

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved 3 and like you was just meh about New Vegas, FO4 reminds me of all the good times I had playing FO3. But I played the older ones on a console so this is my first time being able to mod my game and it's amazing. In my top 5 as favorite games of all time.

And I've always created male characters but this time I decided to mix things up and make a female and I dare say she maybe my favorite player character of all time. Still working out few minor clipping issues on the armor but has come along nicely. And thanks! GFY as well!! :D

View attachment 61713
:giggle:

Thanks for the thoughts on fo4. What hardware are you playing it on, if not a console? I see Steam carries it... hmm.. tempting. :)

Lol, does she have freckles? That's hawt... haha...

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:giggle:

Thanks for the thoughts on fo4. What hardware are you playing it on, if not a console? I see Steam carries it... hmm.. tempting. :)

On a PC(Steam) I built a few months ago, Intel i7-6700 CPU paired with Nvidia GTX960(my weak spot) but will remedy that soon. Still runs the game great though.
And yeah she's a red head, with freckles, green eyes, and tattoos. My achilles heel in digital form. :devil:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a PC(Steam) I built a few months ago, Intel i7-6700 CPU paired with Nvidia GTX960(my weak spot) but will remedy that soon. Still runs the game great though.
And yeah she's a red head, with freckles, green eyes, and tattoos. My achilles heel in digital form. :devil:

Those are still good graphics. I need Nvidia's Quadro's for work stuff. Fabulous for Cad/Cam and FEA and cnc toolpath number crunching, but them Cuda's don't hardly do a thing for games.

I do have steam though, since I'm a fan of Kerbal Space Program. COOL game. I'll look into 4.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
GFY this lovely morning all

G'morning Juicy and GFY!

Those are still good graphics. I need Nvidia's Quadro's for work stuff. Fabulous for Cad/Cam and FEA and cnc toolpath number crunching, but them Cuda's don't hardly do a thing for games.

I do have steam though, since I'm a fan of Kerbal Space Program. COOL game. I'll look into 4.

Hmm never seen that one I will look into it, and if you decide to grab FO4 and have any questions I'd be happy to help out. I think you would enjoy it if you liked FO3. It's got a pretty cool new feature where you can build up settlements it's kind of like SimCity within a Fallout game. Great to kill time when you want to play but don't feel like doing quests and such.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Didint know today was music day but I will add my two cents worth.......

Something about the part of "When sadness fills my days, its time to turn away, and then tomorrows dreams become reality to me" just resonates with me :giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah yeah yeah GFYs errybody.

Music day eh?

I'm not really a huge Genesis fan other than Abacab, but if you run the slider up to 11:18, you're right at Home By the Sea, which of course slides right into Second Home By the Sea, one of the best pieces of music I've ever heard.

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, I'm just not wanting to wake up at all today but can't get back to sleep either :sad:

WTF.. every time I go to like one of your posts, this website keeps asking me "Are you fucking SURE?!?" It's like it can't believe it.. ;)

385178_446349642105750_1933444979_n.jpg

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My WHOLE LIFE I tried to cover up my freckles, and now I find out they're "hawt?" It figures. And the flaming red hair that's now finally fading into submission. That was probably "hawt," too, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Bummer. I used to miss my EX.
Turned out, it was the scope. :devil:

OMG, that's maybe the best post EVER! I laughed till I cried! :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My WHOLE LIFE I tried to cover up my freckles, and now I find out they're "hawt?" It figures. And the flaming red hair that's now finally fading into submission. That was probably "hawt," too, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Absolutely! I've had every color hair from nearly-black to bleached blonde, and I can tell you , it's not true that blondes have more fun -- I had a LOT more fun when my hair was flaming red. Which is fortunate since my normal auburn color turns fucking ORANGE if I try something like Sun-In -- which I learned the hard way when I was 14. :D Nowadays I have to color it or it's damn near white, but I stick to the medium-auburn tones now, just because it suits my skin tones. The nearly-black that my natural auburn became as I got older shows the gray too clearly!

Andria

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Absolutely! I've had every color hair from nearly-black to bleached blonde, and I can tell you , it's not true that blondes have more fun -- I had a LOT more fun when my hair was flaming red. Which is fortunate since my normal auburn color turns fucking ORANGE if I try something like Sun-In -- which I learned the hard way when I was 14. :D Nowadays I have to color it or it's damn near white, but I stick to the medium-auburn tones now, just because it suits my skin tones. The nearly-black that my natural auburn became as I got older shows the gray too clearly!

Andria

My gray looks like highlights, and it's faded to a very tame light chestnut color now. I'm lucky, I guess. I never dyed my hair, although I wanted to make it brown, many times, so I wouldn't stick out in a crowd so much. I hope I never have to dye it. Maybe I'll be able to hold onto "strawberry blonde" into my 60s and beyond. ;) I hope.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry! LOL! I always say "across the street" when I'm referring to the one I'm not currently logged into. Anyway, yeah, that was the one. I wasn't sure if it would be OK to post links to "across the tracks" just for the purposes of gossiping. :oops:

OMG, that is one hairy dog! I would never have imagined one could get that bad. It's all mats, of course, or at least most of it. This is what they SHOULD look like. Well, for working dogs. Show dogs are always fluffed and buffed, and ours are just... well, they're just NATURAL. ;)

View attachment 61667
Awesome pic Lannie. The white dogs and the white horse in the background. That's poster worthy.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I farking love decorating. :D Y'know we got that nice paint a couple wks ago, for the bedroom we're redecorating to get rid of the noxious green paint. And tonight, I ordered this:

View attachment 61694

It is so hard to find bedding that doesn't look girly! But this is going to be the bedroom of our 28 yr old son, so I wanted something adult and masculine, yet still very cozy. I'll be getting burgundy drapes next payday, and hoping my mom will pop for the $37 runner rug to go beside the bed, also burgundy.

Andria
I'm loving orange lately so I'm going for something like this:
upload_2016-9-17_12-30-47.png

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My gray looks like highlights, and it's faded to a very tame light chestnut color now. I'm lucky, I guess. I never dyed my hair, although I wanted to make it brown, many times, so I wouldn't stick out in a crowd so much. I hope I never have to dye it. Maybe I'll be able to hold onto "strawberry blonde" into my 60s and beyond. ;) I hope.
You have beautiful hair Lannie. My is almost all gray so I dye mine.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm loving orange lately so I'm going for something like this:
View attachment 61715

I just wanted to find a design scheme that was neither girly nor little-kid'ish -- since it's for our son who's 28 yrs old! But I wanted something that would be cozy and "warm" and inviting, relaxing, just so he'd know how much we welcome him living with us again -- sometime next year. And then also, something that would look nice for a "guest room" when he's no longer living with us.

I'll be starting on the dust/cobweb removal on that room towards the end of this month (I have to wait till I get my inhaler refills before I do anything involving dust!), and hopefully get to the painting about the middle of next month; mid-Oct should be mild enough weather so that we can leave the windows open while I'm painting, for the fumes and faster drying.

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My mom just passed away in December. She was 77 and had but a handful of gray.

VU Sponsors