Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I find it impossible to have anything resembling a meaningful conversation when a woman with no warning whips out her tit in mid sentence and jams it into Snookums scream hole. Just saying.
But WHY? It's not her fault that you can't concentrate on the conversation at hand, that's on you. And if it's on you, then it's up to you to change, not her. ;)

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
40aad05e2cca530f5d3ea910d5852a77.jpg

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But WHY? It's not her fault that you can't concentrate on the conversation at hand, that's on you. And if it's on you, then it's up to you to change, not her.

I don't dispute that. It causes me flashbacks to the time 2 religious pesterers woke me up from a night shift, one a blind old hag, the other a luscious brunet, and I invited them in. Wearing little. The old crone being blind didn't notice anything amiss, and went on for some time.

Blah blah blah Hell! Sin! blah blah.

The brunet never spoke a word, but had the same look that I probably have when the tit flys out.

They affected me with issues.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You hear it all the time now days I go to work, I feed my kids, clothe them, and make sure they go to school. Well hold on one sec while I break my arm patting you on the back for shit your supposed to do.

Yep, and ain't it funny, I learned this lesson in my EARLY TEENS, when I'd say something on the order of "well I cleaned my room." My parents would respond "we aren't going to pay you for doing what you're supposed to anyway! if you want an allowance, do something for US!" So I also did all the laundry and dishes, so I could get an allowance! But things have definitely changed a lot since the 70s. :facepalm:

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't dispute that. It causes my flashbacks to the time 2 religious pesterers woke me up from a night shift, one a blind old hag, the other a luscious brunet, and I invited them in. Wearing little. The old crone being blind didn't notice anything amiss, and went on for some time.

Blah blah blah Hell! Sin! blah blah.

The brunet never spoke a word, but had the same look that I probably have when the tit flys out.

They affected me with issues.
ROFLMAO. You let them in? You never let them in. No matter what.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yep, and ain't it funny, I learned this lesson in my EARLY TEENS, when I'd say something on the order of "well I cleaned my room." My parents would respond "we aren't going to pay you for doing what you're supposed to anyway! if you want an allowance, do something for US!" So I also did all the laundry and dishes, so I could get an allowance! But things have definitely changed a lot since the 70s. :facepalm:

Andria

I had kind of the same experience in the '80's. My Grandfather and Father owned a welding shop that I help run now, and anytime I asked for something they always said,"You can come down to the shop and sweep to earn it.". Which worked out in my favor because now I can MAKE PEOPLE SWEEP!!!! :devil:

There wasn't any wages for doing things you should do every day only for working. When it came to cleaning my room they let it go within reason of course until I got tired of it and cleaned it myself.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How'd everything go Cromwell?

Sorry you had to go to a funeral :(
Went ok. the funeral was well a funeral. And the birthday party was madness and mayhem as expected with a bunch of women and short people there.
It was an old co-worker of mine that died. His wife was a co-worker of my wife.

Long day....

But got an email from GB that my Wanko shipped.
So I should get it about Black Friday?

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had kind of the same experience in the '80's. My Grandfather and Father owned a welding shop that I help run now, and anytime I asked for something they always said,"You can come down to the shop and sweep to earn it.". Which worked out in my favor because now I can MAKE PEOPLE SWEEP!!!! :devil:

There wasn't any wages for doing things you should do every day only for working. When it came to cleaning my room they let it go within reason of course until I got tired of it and cleaned it myself.

Well, I know damned well that the reason I'm so anti-housework is because my mom was so damned anal about it -- as one of her friends quipped once, you could eat off her kitchen floor -- sounds disgusting, but I think in her case, probably literally true. And to this very day, I can't ABIDE the stink of Pine-Sol, it burns the inside of my sinuses like I just snorted sulfuric acid or something. I do housework when there's cobwebs everywhere and the floor is so filthy it even offends ME! Like currently, for example -- all I'm waiting for at the moment to really tear into this house is to get my inhaler refills, because I can't be dealing with a lot of dust when albuterol is in short supply, and I can't order more until the 22nd. So I'm just trying to do as little as possible right now, and use only about 6 puffs of it daily instead of my usual 8-10, so I don't run out.

But as soon as I have more... there's about 4 yrs worth of dirt and cobwebs to be removed from my whole house, and I'm finally ready to get to it. :D

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Some think the other two items taste good...
If coffee tasted as good as it smelled when you open a can it would beat out chocolate...
Some who? Everyone I know who's stuck on decaf has said the same thing, "wish I could drink the regular". My response is usually, "then drink tea, decaf and tea have about the same amount of caffeine, tea tastes better, and is really good for you." Don't know on that non-alcohlic beer, I honestly don't know anyone who drinks it. I think my supermarket has just been dusting the same bottles for the last 20 years.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same people who drink non-alcoholic beer?

No, I don't drink NA beer, because it tastes too close to the real thing, and I'm afraid that the insanity in my brain will run amok and holler HELL WITH THIS SHIT, GIMME A REAL BEER! And once I have ONE, I'll be drinking the other 11.

But NA wine is good... NA merlot with spaghetti, for example. That's the only possible way for me to drink a single glass of wine. If it's got alcohol, I'll be drinking the whole bottle and sending the mate out for more. ;)

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, I know damned well that the reason I'm so anti-housework is because my mom was so damned anal about it -- as one of her friends quipped once, you could eat off her kitchen floor -- sounds disgusting, but I think in her case, probably literally true. And to this very day, I can't ABIDE the stink of Pine-Sol, it burns the inside of my sinuses like I just snorted sulfuric acid or something. I do housework when there's cobwebs everywhere and the floor is so filthy it even offends ME! Like currently, for example -- all I'm waiting for at the moment to really tear into this house is to get my inhaler refills, because I can't be dealing with a lot of dust when albuterol is in short supply, and I can't order more until the 22nd. So I'm just trying to do as little as possible right now, and use only about 6 puffs of it daily instead of my usual 8-10, so I don't run out.

But as soon as I have more... there's about 4 yrs worth of dirt and cobwebs to be removed from my whole house, and I'm finally ready to get to it. :D

Andria

I am the same way but being a bachelor for the last 3 years and no sign of that changing who the fuck am I cleaning for? I mean I wash my clothes and clean the shower and toilet and that's it. Once I am in any way close to having a woman in the house I will hit the NOS cleaning boosters and this place will be shining.

Oh and I religiously dust around my electronics/vape station, the rest of my house looks like something out of a Scooby Doo episode cobwebs and dust everywhere.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some think the other two items taste good...
If coffee tasted as good as it smelled when you open a can it would beat out chocolate...

Totally agree. It's always been a huge disappointment to me, that coffee smells SOOOOO GOOD, and then tastes like bitter sludge. Ugh.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am the same way but being a bachelor for the last 3 years and no sign of that changing who the fuck am I cleaning for? I mean I wash my clothes and clean the shower and toilet and that's it. Once I am in any way close to having a woman in the house I will hit the NOS cleaning boosters and this place will be shining.

Oh and I religiously dust around my electronics/vape station, the rest of my house looks like something out of a Scooby Doo episode cobwebs and dust everywhere.

I do all the dishes, all the time -- I do dishes twice daily (because I cook!). I do 99% of the laundry -- the mate sometimes does his own jeans, but I do all the rest. I vacuum my bedroom because unlike the rest of my house, it's carpetted, and I have asthma. I dust my monitor when it looks dusty; I keep my tablet and phone clean because they both get icky with being touched constantly... other than those activities, I do housework about every 4-5 yrs. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think you guys need different coffee makers. The Ninja is an awesome machine that brews true. And if your water has any taste at all, use bottled. Yes, I am a coffee snob.

The only coffee I've ever had that didn't taste like bitter sludge was the medium-roast at Starbucks. Considering what it costs there, it OUGHTA taste good.

Other than that, coffee is just bitter, bitter, bitter. I much prefer tea.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But WHY? It's not her fault that you can't concentrate on the conversation at hand, that's on you. And if it's on you, then it's up to you to change, not her. ;)

If a woman is gonna whip out a tit for any reason, I will look! And no, its not on me to change. I am what I am and if the woman dont like it then she should of never whipped it out.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If a woman is gonna whip out a tit for any reason, I will look! And no, its not on me to change. I am what I am and if the woman dont like it then she should of never whipped it out.
Yeah, but it doesn't bother you, so it's not on you. If what you do in response bothers her, that's on her. You can't legislate (or even judge) looking. Although, admittedly, some people are so creepy about it, eye removal might be an option.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, I don't drink NA beer, because it tastes too close to the real thing, and I'm afraid that the insanity in my brain will run amok and holler HELL WITH THIS SHIT, GIMME A REAL BEER! And once I have ONE, I'll be drinking the other 11.

But NA wine is good... NA merlot with spaghetti, for example. That's the only possible way for me to drink a single glass of wine. If it's got alcohol, I'll be drinking the whole bottle and sending the mate out for more. ;)

Andria
Where do you find Non Alcoholic wine? I wouldn't mind getting a bottle or three of that.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most beer is quite bitter to me.
And coffee requires lots of sugar.

I used to put a buttload of sugar in coffee, but when I was pregnant, I CRAVED coffee... that was when I moved to decaf, and also, just a little sugar but a lot of milk. That's still how I drink it, IF I drink it -- with dessert sometimes, in a restaurant. With enough milk, it helps the bitterness a lot, so I don't need so much sugar in it. But mostly I just give it a miss, and drink hot or iced tea. I used to like the syrupy "sweet tea" so common down here, but now I can't stand that; I usually order tea in a restaurant half-sweet, half-unsweet.

The thing is, I love sugar, so I don't ever want to have to avoid it completely; using it moderately/sparingly seems the best way to accomplish that.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do all the dishes, all the time -- I do dishes twice daily (because I cook!). I do 99% of the laundry -- the mate sometimes does his own jeans, but I do all the rest. I vacuum my bedroom because unlike the rest of my house, it's carpetted, and I have asthma. I dust my monitor when it looks dusty; I keep my tablet and phone clean because they both get icky with being touched constantly... other than those activities, I do housework about every 4-5 yrs. :D

Andria

That was one of the big complaints I had with the ex. She might have cooked one meal this entire year for me. She never did dishes. Every time I went to work all the dishes would be cleaned and when I came home two weeks later the sink would be filled with dirty dishes. She maybe swept and mopped once a month and that was usually the night before I came home from work. And then to add insult to injury she seldom ever wanted to fool around anymore so when she told me I was going to be sorry for leaving her I told her "well you dont cook, you dont clean and you dont fuck. Only thing I was sorry for is sticking around as long as I did." Her jaw dropped and she started sputtering :giggle:

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use about 1 teaspoon per two cups of coffee (I use big, 4 cup mugs). The thing is with the bitterness that GOOD coffee is less bitter the darker it's roasted. And you NEVER want Robusta or Robusta cross beans in your coffee at all, ever, not even a blend. That's what makes most supermarket coffees bitter. 100% Arabica, and properly dark roasted.

I love sweet tea, but again, I like it much less sweet than is usually served down south, by way less than half. In fact, Green Tea, iced, doesn't even need sweetening at all for me.

VU Sponsors