ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And proud of it ;)

And thinks for your help with my skinflintry.
I got a 10 pack of those needle bottle that work in Chester.
And also got the Wanko for under $10.
And found 60 SS coils for it for about $18 including shipping.

I will be Wankoin away before you know it.

Everybody knows you've BEEN wankoing for ages now Cromwell. We still love you anyways

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
OMG I LOVE that show!

I didn't realize you were in Texas too. Hey pardner! lol

Too cute Croms. I just loved my little weiner dogletts.

Yes they are! Anytime I feel a little down they make me laugh so hard I forget all about it. And yes I am in Texas as well I mean to respond to some of the Texas chatter yesterday but was real busy at work. I'm down here by the coast just a little North of Galveston.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A nurse attempted scaring me away from vaping yesterday. She said that long term studies showed vaping caused:

Pneumonia
Oil pockets in the lungs

I thought her assertion sounded beyond the pale of silly. It took me all of five minutes searching to find that no such studies existed. Further, PG is antibacterial & antiviral. Also, vaping does not use flavors that are oil based. A friend suggested she might have been talking about wax vapers. I don't know in that regard as I don't use wax.

Seems to me if you're any kind of health care provider you would be a bit more updated on subjects than a five year old scare article. The cases cited for that article included at least one person who had pneumonia even without vaping, some others what had not cleaned their gear or been sanitary.

My GP, who I would not have thought to have been aware of vaping told me to keep at it. She knows exactly what I'm using to vape & told me as long is it kept me off tobacco and I felt no ill effects it was all good. My GP is a retired navy nurse, an Lt., who I'd rather trust over some civilian nurse using five year old propaganda.

So, I had a laugh yesterday. :) Enjoying coffee after having fed my kids this morning. My cat Bucky has an area in front of a barn that is blocked off. The dogs can come in from around back though. I keep a plastic tray in there, or did, for Bucky's feeding tray. This morning it was one. I asked Bucky what happened. "Rouch," he told me. Grouchy had made off thieving Bucky's food tray.

Reckon the wife will laugh and tell me they're my smart assed kids. Aw, well it'll be alright. :) Y'all go fuck yourselves & run 'er slow. :)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
10juQ7fAaQjuHS.gif

When you're still half asleep and forget to squonk, and there's no time to rewick before work.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cromwell is the only frugal vaper I know....:wave:

I'm a very frugal vaper. The 10w/2ohm thing isn't JUST because of my asthma, but also so I use only 5ml of ejuice a day, and get 2 days out of my batteries. :D

Andria

And BTW... Cromwell's spent a LOT more on hardware than I ever thought about, with all that squonking shit. I haven't bought a new atty in over a year. And he also vapes a lot higher than 10w, so probably uses a lot more juice than I do. So :p

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When you're still half asleep and forget to squonk, and there's no time to rewick before work.

See what God has done to you?

There is this new thing. Its called an RTA. They have windows in them so you can see when to add juice I hear!

The juice appears to abide by gravity, and flows downwards in these things.

What wont they think of next?

Soon, we'll have cars you dont need to crank to start, and even telephones with no wires I predict......

:p

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
See what God has done to you?

There is this new thing. Its called an RTA. They have windows in them so you can see when to add juice I hear!

The juice appears to abide by gravity, and flows downwards in these things.

What wont they think of next?

Soon, we'll have cars you dont need to crank to start, and even telephones with no wires I predict......

:p

I've tried a few just never have vaped how I wanted them to, and this in all fairness was user error. lol

I am that guy who buys the same exact thing once the old one wears out because I am a creature of habit. Which is why I have a bunch of Reo's and Odin's. And 6 camo Hurley hats just waiting for the old ones to wear out, are just a few examples of my "condition". :giggle:

My Dad is the same way about his tools it's in my genetics.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW Andria,
The most I ever spent on a mod was on my first Coppervape.
cost me $42 I think including shipping.
The second one was $32?
All the rest were $30 and under.
Most under $20.
Half were $10 and under.

My most expensive atty was $24.
And still using it almost a year later.

but Yes I think I have spent more total than you have.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep we are all adapting.
Tater seems to be doing well.

I love that name! :)

OK, Roland of Gilead...

My favorite book series, or at least up in the top two or three. It's those darned lobstrosities that keep me coming back. ;) The only part that really irks me is that he kept forgetting what coast he was writing about. He kept referring to the ocean being to the east (the sun coming up over the ocean). Lived in Maine too long, I guess. :teehee:

That actually could be a type of allergic response, you know -- allergy is just hyperactivity of the immune system, an autoimmune dysfunction, just as RA is an autoimmune disorder. All allergies are unique to those who possess them -- KDodd's friend got hives from cats, I get itchy/burning eyes and nose; my son gets anaphylactic from ANYTHING coconut, in even the slightest trace amounts; I get hives from penicillin. *shrug*

I'm allergic to penicillin, too, and hay, and my cows. :rolleyes: The corn thing is different. I know what it is, but it's too complicated to explain here.

I had other quotes, but apparently they disappeared when I changed pages. I keep forgetting to "save draft" before I click on the next page. It's happened a lot, and you'd think I'd learn by now, but noooooo.

I do remember I was gonna give Atcha shit for forgetting to give me her gumbo recipe. ;) But I can't remember the other ones. My brain is like swiss cheese lately, and stuff just goes in one side and out the other. :oops:

Oh, yeah, and GOOD MORNING! :D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BTW Andria,
The second one was $32?
Most under $20.
Half were $10 and under.

The costliest mod I've bought was the red etched CF4, which was $55... but then, I got the pink etched CF4 at cost, $25, so they worked out to just $40 each, so $40 is the most I've spent on a mod, any of my mods. I had forgotten that I did buy an authentic Achilles II, earlier in the summer, but before that, I had not bought an atty since my black magma clone, sometime last spring or summer (2015). So all I really have are 2 Achilles clones, which I use constantly, 2 magma clones which I seldom use, the Achilles II which I seldom use, and a Prometey clone which has been in the drawer along with the Kayfuns I don't use. (ETA: and an Alleria which I need to try out with stainless and rayon.)

It's true that if the original Achilles clones were still available, I'd buy half a dozen of 'em... but they're not, so I can't. :( And there just aren't any other atties that cover everything I want from an atty -- very-tight draw, rich flavor, bottom airflow, and threaded connections (instead of those goddamned troublesome O-rings). People have suggested different atties, but none of them have ALL those features, so they just won't do.

Andria

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BTW Andria,
The second one was $32?
Most under $20.
Half were $10 and under.

Ok, I guess I'm not that frugal after all.

VU Sponsors