Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
okay... the farce is strong in this one... 550w power supply, two outputs... that is a dna200 box on the end of the tether... gonna be SILLY! WOOT! gotta get the coil building station finished up (just need to get it wired up, install the dna board in it...
14359197_1293037417395979_8202503768173686843_n.jpg 2016-09-16 20.54.58.jpg

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry Lannie!!!! I Promised you that back in March. I'll get it together for you.
Don't get distracted by any squirrels.
squirrel-kiss-big.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Two eGo batteries ~$15 each = $30
Two Itazte ~$30 each = ~$60
MVP2 ~$40 = $40
XproM22 ~$20 = ~$20
T-Dux 4 ~$10 = $10
6 Aro ~$3 each = ~$18
6 T-Dux 3 ~$8 each =$48
2 Reo Grand clones ~$25 each =~$50
2 Velocity V2 clones ~$8 each = ~$16
2 18650 batteries ~$20
1 OlaX Hero ~$30
1 Terminator Kit ~$20

I'll round and say I've spent about $400 for gear over about two years, roughly $200 a year. This will likely go down to around $100 year if that now. Need to get more wire, another volt meter, probably newer batteries later on. Have seen a lot of shiny come & go, some I thought real hard about getting but then didn't settling for lower cost gear. Kind of need to be frugal. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still here... grrrr...
GEEZERS Moo that sucks! More hugs. :hug:
LOL! Has it been THAT long? It doesn't seem like it. No rush, it's not like I know what I'm missing, I just hear you guys talking about this wonderful stuff all the time, and I'd like to try it someday. :)
Yes it has been. I know........I promise I'll get that for you!!! :vino:
Don't get distracted by any squirrels.
squirrel-kiss-big.jpg
Awe theys cute! Like Andria though, not sure what they are.:idea: Enlighten us oh Coffee King.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a very frugal vaper. The 10w/2ohm thing isn't JUST because of my asthma, but also so I use only 5ml of ejuice a day, and get 2 days out of my batteries. :D

Andria

And BTW... Cromwell's spent a LOT more on hardware than I ever thought about, with all that squonking shit. I haven't bought a new atty in over a year. And he also vapes a lot higher than 10w, so probably uses a lot more juice than I do. So :p
Woops....I forgot about you Andria...I'm sorry......:p.....:wave:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Awe theys cute! Like Andria though, not sure what they are.:idea: Enlighten us oh Coffee King.

Just a guess but possibly a variation of a Tassled Ear Squirrel, those look like juveniles based on their size.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In the vein of the new TV season... tonight is the season premiere of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., 10pm. No Agent Carter this year I guess; how disappointing.

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
In the vein of the new TV season... tonight is the season premiere of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., 10pm. No Agent Carter this year I guess; how disappointing.

Andria

Yeah no Carter but FUCKING GHOST RIDER!!! I haven't watched the show before but that's all they had to show me and now I am watching. I love anti-heros dark side but trying to do the right thing is right up my alley.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Beats me, I think they are some kind of squirrels, or at least so says google image search. You know, squirrels, to distract you. Though in this case they seem to be kissing. Of course that might distract you too.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah no Carter but FUCKING GHOST RIDER!!! I haven't watched the show before but that's all they had to show me and now I am watching. I love anti-heros dark side but trying to do the right thing is right up my alley.

I loved Peggy Carter -- a 40s heroine with a REAL FIGURE instead of being built like a boy with tits, and she could kick serious ass. I also loved how they characterized Howard Stark, and the actor that played him -- I could totally see why Tony Stark acted as he did, with a dad like that. :giggle:

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I never saw her on the show except for commercials but hot damn in the Captain America movie. Take a beautiful woman like that now days and put a pin-up hairstyle on her maybe a few retro tattoos and just tell me what to do I am your faithful servant. Delicious. :sneaka::devil:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never saw her on the show except for commercials but hot damn in the Captain America movie. Take a beautiful woman like that now days and put a pin-up hairstyle on her maybe a few retro tattoos and just tell me what to do I am your faithful servant. Delicious. :sneaka::devil:

The show was great. All the men she worked with, expecting her to do the typing and filing... and she's in the field running rings around 'em, making them look like the fools they are. :D THAT is delicious! :giggle:

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The show was great. All the men she worked with, expecting her to do the typing and filing... and she's in the field running rings around 'em, making them look like the fools they are. :D THAT is delicious! :giggle:

Andria

I couldn't agree more, when I look for a woman I don't need a servant I need a partner in crime. Because let's face it if shit goes down a delicate flower in need of protection does no good I need a BAB (bad ass bitch) who can hold her own.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I consider myself a pretty sharp individual. But I'll be damned if I can remember to get out of my dinner seat on the side Marley has not been drooling on the whole time I have been eating steak. Maybe I am in idiot savant territory. :giggle:

Y'all have a good evening folks, "see ya" tomorrow.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We were able to find a nice canteloupe this grocery trip, so we have slices of that in the fridge for healthy snacking. It's a really good one, firm but nice and sweet. :)

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Laughing Cow Cheese commercials...

Udderly ridiculous....

Can't even show cow tits on TV?

Poor cow had an udderectomy...

But fine to show people being hacked to bits and brain eating zombies?

Not sure if the human species is worth saving....

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"This just in ...*

Woman tells news team, "red feels like cheesecake tastes."

Driver-less cars pave advancing roads toward self fucking sex robots, burger machine spits out 100 burgers in 10 seconds compounding the mechanical orgasm.

Farming wars break out again on Mars. Coconut farmers raid orange orchards to plant bell peppers. Intergalactic shock troopers raid the planet and obliterate all farms.

Goldfish from 1900 found mummified in glass bowl. Scientists discover goldfish mummification resembles Egyptian.

"You thought you ..."

You thought you could use anti-matter devices in quantum space without consequence, boy were you silly.

You thought you had seen the movie playing on the VR screen until you realized it was your life flashing before your eyes while falling 80 stories.

You thought you felt a hand scurrying up your leg under the table, unfortunate it was an electric roach.

Good morning everyone & please do go fuck yourselves merrily. :) Hope everyone has a good day & y'all run 'er slow.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Robert, do you ever do fruit? Or does it not agree with you? I recently got some FA white peach and black cherry and both of them are really good. They're true to the fruit flavor, with a little "zing" that really perks up the taste buds. One of those with some custard would be a really nice change of pace, I think. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Robert, do you ever do fruit? Or does it not agree with you? I recently got some FA white peach and black cherry and both of them are really good. They're true to the fruit flavor, with a little "zing" that really perks up the taste buds. One of those with some custard would be a really nice change of pace, I think. :)
When I first started I did a lot of fruit.
I currently do Blueberry custard.
Flavorconcentrates brand Blueberry as a background flavor to vanilla custard. quite tasty. the best Blueberry I have found.

I have several peaches including the white peach. Black cherry... Cherry is a hard flavor but some black cherry as a background is nice.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Are you tired of interacting with other people in the car?
Well thanks to the U-connect Theater you don't have to."

The all new Chrysler Pacifica.
Helping to degrade the human species.
Ensure a more thorough programming of your children. Then complain about the education system...

I watch no almost no TV however Hulu has commercials and they are an insight into the human culture.....
A disturbing insight....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Are you tired of interacting with other people in the car?
Well thanks to the U-connect Theater you don't have to."

The all new Chrysler Pacifica.
Helping to degrade the human species.
Ensure a more thorough programming of your children. Then complain about the education system...

I watch no almost no TV however Hulu has commercials and they are an insight into the human culture.....
A disturbing insight....

You ain't missing much. The best stuff on TV is generally what's been adapted from superhero comic books. :facepalm: Though we're interested in watching this new show with Kiefer, "Designated Survivor." Starts tonight at 10pm. Great line in the trailer: "Yesterday I was asked to resign... today I have to rebuild the entire US gov't." :D My husband says "Oh boy, Jack Bauer for president!" but he actually appears to be playing a rather nerdish every-man sort of character. He's a fantastic actor, so it should be interesting.

Blindspot returned last week; I'm really hoping that Limitless is going to return, but I haven't seen anything about it.

Andria

VU Sponsors