Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Saw this at PetSmart today thought hey if it's good enough for Mr. Cromwell's dog I should get Marley one. 5 minutes later.

20160921_190225_resized.jpg

She chewed his face off and then tore out his internal organs. She's amazing like that.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You should feed Marley more ;)
Tater just wrassles with and tosses his around.

Oh she eats plenty, but her toys all have a life expectancy of 5-15 minutes. I have bought her several made out of "kevlar" called ballistic toys yeah bullets ain't got shit on her. I have a master plan though I am going to get her a job as an "indestructible" dog toy tester.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A Michigan restaurateur who owned a chain of seafood restaurants here, was lost at sea along with his wife and some friends in the Bermuda Triangle some years ago. Their bodies were never recovered. Food for the fishes, the sea has a way of getting even.

I travelled thru the Bermuda Triangle, to and from Puerto Rico, when I was 3 yrs old. Imagine how I felt when I discovered that, some 10 yrs later. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well... Blindspot continues to be positively rivetting, but I sure wish they'd style Jaimie Alexander's hair with something other than a weed whacker. She's one of those very blessed women who'd look great in a burlap sack and shower shoes, but seriously, the hair is just stupid. The new show Lethal Weapon turned out to be excellent; I've been aware of Clayne Crawford for nearly 20 yrs, he's so yummilicious, and he does a bang-up job as Martin Riggs; Damon Wayans is also excellent as Roger Murtaugh. I've been a rabid Lethal Weapon fan since the very first movie, so that is HIGH praise indeed. The new show with Kiefer, Designated Survivor, was also excellent, so it appears that we have a terrific Wednesday night lineup for this season; if Criminal Minds comes back, I hope to hell they choose another night.

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mine went through a phase where she removed the eyes from all her toys. She didn't like them looking at her...

lol! I got Marley one with the little plastic eyes one time, she did the same thing. Now all I get her are the ones with sewn in eyes. And I can't balme here those little things staring at you can get real creepy, real fast.

My little fella does the same with his stuffed animals... I gave him 3 bears at once one time, They were gone to teddy heaven 15 minutes later! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

So glad I am not the only one raising a homicidal maniac. :giggle::giggle:

Well fancy seeing you here! It's been awhile. Yep, Reign has been seen in these parts lately. Will he know ya over here?

Sure do, even though the name was not familiar I knew exactly who it was from the avatar. Spent many a night/morning/afternoon talking to them through some really rough times. One reason I weathered them as well as I did.

So a little bird told me that Reign was here so I just had to come and see...

Hey Reign!!! I have truly missed you and our chats my friend!! :wave:

As did I, so glad to see you here. Pull up a chair and sit awhile it's mighty fine in here.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
He will! I sent him a pm a couple of days ago. Love me some Reign!! :inlove:

Awww thanks Ly..I mean onxyx. :D

Wish I could shoot the shit some more but this medicine I have been taking for my insomnia has made me late again this morning.:cuss2: But I haven't slept this good in ages so there's that. :D

I have some paperwork to do before doing some maintenance on Dad's truck so I'll try to get back on then. Y'all have a good one and GFY!!!

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does everyone know who Onyxsc is, except me??? :cry:

Anyway, g'mornin', yes I was up before noon, but had a lot of womper's posts to get thru. :D GFYs merrily.

Got a response from my webhost, FINALLY, about my refund, and I should be seeing that $35.64 again within a week. Which doesn't expunge the overdraft they caused me, but at least I'm not paying for something that I'm no longer using. Now I gotta figure out how the hell to deal with Blogger. *sigh* I don't like Wordpress; everytime I use an apostrophe, they stick a backslash in front of it. :facepalm:

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy neighbor from across the pond.

If you are not familiar with this thread it is kinda like a pew thread and porch thread combined with adulting allowed.
We talk socializing here, vaping, pets, etc.

A good bunch of humans here. Maybe even worth saving? ;)
Agreed ;)

I feel better now, just got to adjust a bit but we'll be fine here. Just gotta stick together hey.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Howdy neighbor from across the pond.

If you are not familiar with this thread it is kinda like a pew thread and porch thread combined with adulting allowed.
We talk socializing here, vaping, pets, etc.

A good bunch of humans here. Maybe even worth saving? ;)

And don't forget water heaters!!!! And fuckhead webhosts that cause overdrafts with their fucking early autobilling!!! :headbang:

;)
Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or big ass trucks that knock out interweb lines :)

Them too! :headbang: But guess what... I have a smartphone now! So if my comcast went off, I could use my 4G LTE! :D I never did figure out how to connect my actual computer with the phone's internet connection; you know Windows has the most arcane way of dealing with connectivity... but I do have a tablet, which can connect very easily via the phone's wi-fi hotspot, since it's another Android device.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And don't forget water heaters!!!! And fuckhead webhosts that cause overdrafts with their fucking early autobilling!!! :headbang:

;)
Andria

You might want to look up NearlyFreeSpeech they offer pay as you go hosting services & only pay for what you use. They claim you can establish a hosting account with them for $0.25. You put money in your hosting account, for example you put in $20 and have their system send you an email when your account gets to $5. As far as I know, they do not autobill.

Note: I do not host with them nor am I attempting to sell their services. I have just seen them for quite a while & often thought I might host with them.

VU Sponsors