Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thx much for this tip about NFSN; I'm looking at it now, and it sounds perfect for the type of small, low-traffic site that my AngryVaper site definitely is. But I'm thinking of using a simpler script this time, than a full-on Joomla! installation; as much as I love Joomla!, it's a huge beast, and way overkill for a small site like that. I want something that will make it easier to update/post via mobile, since I've joined the 21st century finally. :D

Andria

LifeType might be something to consider. There is also a small listing of some other suggestions. A few even allow running the back end via Git Hub, which might prove useful.

:) Sitting here watching Bong Bong (Regular Law & Order with Briscoe & Curtis), not a great fan of SUV (L&O:SVU). Bobby (L&O:Criminal Intent) is good, I think both lead actor and lead actress are cute, although not fanatic over them.

Soon off to bed. Drank a homemade Bromo and letting it ease me on. *chuckles* TY again @celticluvr for suggesting the NaCo2 mixed with water and apple vinegar. It truly does help. :)

Did a bit of mowing today, roughly an hour. The weed eater & I both started overheating at that point. Got my wife a path cut up the hill though. The humidity took its toll.

She goes up the hill to read the 'lectric meter despite me insisting to do it for her. She told me, I'm as sure footed as a mountain goat, and she's as sure footed as a horse. I laughed and told her the mountain goat was her granddad.

Well, nitol & everyone run 'er slow.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LifeType might be something to consider. There is also a small listing of some other suggestions. A few even allow running the back end via Git Hub, which might prove useful.

:) Sitting here watching Bong Bong (Regular Law & Order with Briscoe & Curtis), not a great fan of SUV (L&O:SVU). Bobby (L&O:Criminal Intent) is good, I think both lead actor and lead actress are cute, although not fanatic over them.

Soon off to bed. Drank a homemade Bromo and letting it ease me on. *chuckles* TY again @celticluvr for suggesting the NaCo2 mixed with water and apple vinegar. It truly does help. :)

Did a bit of mowing today, roughly an hour. The weed eater & I both started overheating at that point. Got my wife a path cut up the hill though. The humidity took its toll.

She goes up the hill to read the 'lectric meter despite me insisting to do it for her. She told me, I'm as sure footed as a mountain goat, and she's as sure footed as a horse. I laughed and told her the mountain goat was her granddad.

Well, nitol & everyone run 'er slow.
Night Morely, and you are very welcome :) Fiance's stones have come back so its always good the have the ACV and Baking Soda handy.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure Whiskey is an adult beverage
In my case this
thumbnail_IMG_20160827_1353400351_zpsfk6ljtjk.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Hmm.. I'll check out Lifetype... but I don't have the first clue what Git Hub might be. Sounds like something from which I used to DL software, but I don't have any software to share with anyone, so I can't imagine how it would be useful to me.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GFYs errybody. I managed to make it in here before noon, yay... mainly because I wanted to get up and check to see that the xfer from our dwindling savings acct hit the checking acct to correct that negative balance, grrr. :headbang: And to check the UPS tracking... that bedding set I ordered WILL BE HERE TODAY!!! :bliss: I ordered my inhalers yesterday, so sometime next week I should have them, and can start on the dust and cobwebs in that room, and then get to painting it. Yay! :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm usually just eating breakfast about now. I follow that with lunch around 2:30 before I head off to work.

I *usually* sleep so late, that I have only 1 meal in the daytime... anytime between 12 and 3. Then dinner about 7-8. On payday though, I have to get up much earlier, to be ready to go when my husband has his lunch, so I can go and do all the banking crap; last payday, I had breakfast about 10am, and somehow forgot to eat lunch; that evening, while grocery shopping, I swear to god I was about an inch from shoving an entire cream cake in my face! :giggle:

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon fugee's and GFY!

I should be doing some work about now but ended up taking my mom to the DMV this morning, then to wally world, coming home and taking a few cold tablets with a xanax and I dont feel like doing shit now.......

Always tomorrow :D

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon fugee's and GFY!

I should be doing some work about now but ended up taking my mom to the DMV this morning, then to wally world, coming home and taking a few cold tablets with a xanax and I dont feel like doing shit now.......

Always tomorrow :D

It's all about the recovery dude

Take a few minutes to GFY and enjoy what you can out of the day!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Too lazy. You have to wash those and mix batter.

Just make a big buttload and freeze the rest. That's what I used to do before my Mr. busted my waffle iron :cry:

They reheat real well in a toaster oven

He said he'd get me a new one but thought I'd wait until we moved. Now I'm kinda regretting that:facepalm:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm certainly willing to make *pancakes* from scratch.. well, using a mix anyway. :D But scrub a waffle iron? NO FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

VU Sponsors