Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HIYA Atcha!
Missed ya.
Where you been?
Welcome back miss Atchaffy :)
Hey guys!
Just been crazy busy. I'm going to be a grandma. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I'm so happy. Other than that, just working on my house. Re modelling it. Had my whole extra bathroom re-done with a nice walk in shower. I've been painting, hanging wallpaper, re-doing floor, etc.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY :D

Besides dealing with frozen pipes and no water, I been also dealing with all this disability crap and damn, it is overwhelming. Recently I logged into my bank and seen a lump sum deposited from disability. That was my notice that it was approved. Since then I been inundated with so much crap that needs a decision that its unreal.

I thought I needed a haircut pretty bad but after going over all this crap, I think I will just pull it out in frustration :xD:
Don't pull it out. Just be a hippie. hehehehehe :zombie:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys!
Just been crazy busy. I'm going to be a grandma. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I'm so happy. Other than that, just working on my house. Re modelling it. Had my whole extra bathroom re-done with a nice walk in shower. I've been painting, hanging wallpaper, re-doing floor, etc.

:stars2::inlove::hearts:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Damn!
wife unit told me that Grumpy cat was dead.

Have to start treating stuff she tells me like stuff I read on the internet.

I know what you mean: Mr Juicy is fond of Facebook news :crazy:

Yesterday, he gave me the astounding news that TOM PETTY DIED and we can permanently banish wrinkles using only this "one trick"

Also ; he is only allowed to read me one meme per day or he gets to see the bat shit crazy side of my tongue

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't come in white though
Why I will never buy one.

Yesterday, he gave me the astounding news that TOM PETTY DIED and we can permanently banish wrinkles using only this "one trick"

Also ; he is only allowed to read me one meme per day or he gets to see the bat shit crazy side of my tongue

He is also a sucker for commercials and actually believes them?
My wife unit does...

why we have a little battery powered $250 vacuum thingy. that she has not run the battery down once on.
And the little beater head stalls out if even close to a rug or carpet.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh and btw Lucy that DB160 that would not work with a Wasp on it is fine now.
Apparently a dead rabbit had pushed the 510 down and it took some time to rebound.
Wasp works fine on all my Kanger squonkers so I am a happy little alien.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ohh and btw Lucy that DB160 that would not work with a Wasp on it is fine now.
Apparently a dead rabbit had pushed the 510 down and it took some time to rebound.

Silly rabbit,..doo doo da doo

He is also a sucker for commercials and actually believes them?
My wife unit does...
why we have a little battery powered $250 vacuum thingy. that she has not run the battery down once on.
And the little beater head stalls out if even close to a rug or carpet.

ROFLMAO - He is a little more thrifty than that; he bought a knock-off Roomba on Amazon for the low, low price of only $159.99

ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum, Newer Version of V3s, Pet Hair Care, Powerful Suction Tangle-free, Slim Design, Auto Charge, Daily Planning, Good For Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet

But - you can recoup costs by reselling for a whopping $10 at a garage sale

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

They did come out with either yesterday or one day this week that Tom Petty's death was a drug overdose. When he died everyone was claiming massive heart attack.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
engagebuttwiggle.jpeg

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning fugees..:wave: It's Thursday...woohoo :wait: All I'm reading this morning is happy happy it's Friday Eve. Big deal :blah: I have to work all weekend. Guess the universe thinks I need more money. :giggle: Anyway, I'm good with it although I told my supervisor last night that working this weekend was fine but my happy ass won't be there next Sunday because I'll be parked on the couch, snacks and tea in hand, watching the Super Bowl. I hope everyone has a good day! I need more :coffee2: and :ejuice::cloud:. GFY! :D

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning fugees..:wave: It's Thursday...woohoo :wait: All I'm reading this morning is happy happy it's Friday Eve. Big deal :blah: I have to work all weekend. Guess the universe thinks I need more money. :giggle: Anyway, I'm good with it although I told my supervisor last night that working this weekend was fine but my happy ass won't be there next Sunday because I'll be parked on the couch, snacks and tea in hand, watching the Super Bowl. I hope everyone has a good day! I need more :coffee2: and :ejuice::cloud:. GFY! :D
Happy Thursday to you too!!!!!

VU Sponsors