Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DAng! You're in a lot better shape than I am. :eek:

Ohh I was full of Naproxen and Oxycodone.
Payment is coming.

Physically in pretty good shape except for horrible back. Degenerative disc sufferer for around 20 years.

I always take a nice folding bag chair with me and take frequent sit down breaks. Vape an read kindle a bit.

And I will bet your shape is much more attractive than mine :D

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ohh I was full of Naproxen and Oxycodone.
Payment is coming.

Physically in pretty good shape except for horrible back. Degenerative disc sufferer for around 20 years.

I always take a nice folding bag chair with me and take frequent sit down breaks. Vape an read kindle a bit.

And I will bet your shape is much more attractive than mine :D
Yeah I have the dreaded DD too. Mostly in my neck. I'm just a pain in the neck anyway. hehehe
Oh and my shape is a bit "round" lately. Too many beignets and King Cake in New Orleans over the holiday.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon fugee's

What a day. Woke up six'ish, watched the news for a little while and the next thing I knew it was noon and the phone was ringing off the hook. Damn I slept good :teehee:

logos_gfy.png

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Juice...you should try these berries....they will blow your mind. You could drink straight dandelion juice and it would taste as sweet as sugar. The link won't post...Google Miracle Berry.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How many do you use?

I usually avoid the pill form of stuff like this
Half a berry...they come split in half...which is all you need to make BITTER taste SWEET.

I eat grapefruits, oranges, lemons, peel and all, like an apple....they taste like juice from a container....really astonishing.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Half a berry...they come split in half...which is all you need to make BITTER taste SWEET.

I eat grapefruits, oranges, lemons, peel and all, like an apple....they taste like juice from a container....really astonishing.

I will definitely try these - some of these more healthy concoctions are kinda :eek:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i'm sorta trying to limit white carbs and sugars, but mostly focussing on moving my booty for now

yoga is progressing slowly, mostly my right leg holding up quicker progress. I wrecked it and never got treatment in my teens playing hacky sack lol. The yoga is really slowly bringing it back, at least i can have very hot showers without my knee feeling as if it'll collapse

weight loss will happen eventually, for now i'm happy to have stopped expanding, just staying the same

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck :(

sister is coming tomorrow for her birthday

i've defrosted a lamb shoulder, which like to roast a really long time

now forecast is for 100 F :tantrum:

kitchen should be miserable hot
Those of that have been freezing our butts of might have trouble coming up with much sympathy?

JK ....mostly, enjoy your Sisters Birthday!

VU Sponsors