Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't matter who started it, y'all are still funny!

Question..I thought on a parallel coil if you twisted the wire(legs) you'd create a short?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I put a 10 turn 26 ga SS316l 3mm id paralell coil in mine.
Non parallel works too but the parallel is better to me.
Some like claptons and such in there.

2.5mm ID in your chosen wire.
Parallel thinnish for mech. Thin clapton with very thin outer wrap single coil for regulated.
IMO

I just put a nice single core 28 wrapped with 30 awg NiC 80 into the Gorge deck. ID is 3 mm and it's pegging around 0.25 +\- 0.02 Ω. I was using Rayon for wick, swapped that out as well with some Muji cotton. :) :D Ahhh! :ejuice::ejuice::cloud::cloud::cloud:

I need to practice these single core ones, more. Even they do well & if I master them, I'll have the fundamentals down to an art.

For now, the rack sounds like a good idea.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shrek_02.jpg Shrek_01.jpg

Our little ChaWeiner dog, Shrek. He was so named by one of my nieces. My youngest brother, C's girl, who we call Gravy. :) C had been up on the mountain bogging with them when Shrek was first found. His friend Ch_ took Shrek to have a dog for in his tractor cab. Well, Shrek had other ideas. He liked how C smelled, *ahem* of some agricultural product.

So C got Shrek from Ch_ and made him Gravy's dog. Shrek was an older dog when they found him and it was obvious he'd seen a little rough handling. Young girls don't understand letting an old dog have space. They just wanted another little baby doll to nuzzle over. Shrek was setting them 'right' and nipped at them. C's then girlfriend, who he never had inclination to marry, got royally irked over the behavior. Told C that Shrek had to go, either put down or gone in some way. But she said too C had to at least try to get some money out of him.

C came to me, "want a dog?" My wife was all kinds of excited and grinning ear to ear. I told him if his dog wasn't working out we could take him off his hands. C told me, "well gimme a dollar, I need to sell him to suit the blankety blank." My wife snapped a dollar out of her pocket book, handed it to him. So, Shrek come be our dog.

He ran off for a week to go see Ch_ again, I guess to let him know that he'd found some suckers to adopt him. He hung around down behind the poultry plant where I worked. We could not get him when we tried and didn't want to force him. So, a week later he managed to cross a river and find his way back to us. There was a scratch at the door, a little wuff and there he was, all keen to be fed and taken in.

He's as cantankerous or more so than me. Can be a royal smart ass at times too. No idea at all where that comes from, I'm never a smart ass.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 102152 View attachment 102153

Our little ChaWeiner dog, Shrek. He was so named by one of my nieces. My youngest brother, C's girl, who we call Gravy. :) C had been up on the mountain bogging with them when Shrek was first found. His friend Ch_ took Shrek to have a dog for in his tractor cab. Well, Shrek had other ideas. He liked how C smelled, *ahem* of some agricultural product.

So C got Shrek from Ch_ and made him Gravy's dog. Shrek was an older dog when they found him and it was obvious he'd seen a little rough handling. Young girls don't understand letting an old dog have space. They just wanted another little baby doll to nuzzle over. Shrek was setting them 'right' and nipped at them. C's then girlfriend, who he never had inclination to marry, got royally irked over the behavior. Told C that Shrek had to go, either put down or gone in some way. But she said too C had to at least try to get some money out of him.

C came to me, "want a dog?" My wife was all kinds of excited and grinning ear to ear. I told him if his dog wasn't working out we could take him off his hands. C told me, "well gimme a dollar, I need to sell him to suit the blankety blank." My wife snapped a dollar out of her pocket book, handed it to him. So, Shrek come be our dog.

He ran off for a week to go see Ch_ again, I guess to let him know that he'd found some suckers to adopt him. He hung around down behind the poultry plant where I worked. We could not get him when we tried and didn't want to force him. So, a week later he managed to cross a river and find his way back to us. There was a scratch at the door, a little wuff and there he was, all keen to be fed and taken in.

He's as cantankerous or more so than me. Can be a royal smart ass at times too. No idea at all where that comes from, I'm never a smart ass.
He's adorable!!! Thanks for sharing.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shows you what a bunch of fucking morons they are at the FDA

Do you have any idea how much Immodium AD costs to get high versus the new cheap stuff on the streets :crazy:
Ahh the generic is not too bad.
I have to take the stuff a few times a month for colitis? Nerves?
Had no idea you could get buzzed off the stuff.
Must be an anal retentive thing?

Do you think that the wall will cut down of the flood of cheap bootleg Immodium?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
From WebMD - not the best source, but not 100% quackery either:

Loperamide (active ingredient in Immodium) is "an opioid agent and it helps to bind receptors in the brainand cause a similar euphoria or high," explained Krakower, a physician at Northwell Health in Glen Oaks, N.Y. But he stressed that the amount needed for a high is enormous -- perhaps 50 to 300 pills of Imodium per day.

So, you would basically need to shop at Costco to achieve an Immodium AD high

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From WebMD - not the best source, but not 100% quackery either:

Loperamide (active ingredient in Immodium) is "an opioid agent and it helps to bind receptors in the brainand cause a similar euphoria or high," explained Krakower, a physician at Northwell Health in Glen Oaks, N.Y. But he stressed that the amount needed for a high is enormous -- perhaps 50 to 300 pills of Imodium per day.

So, you would basically need to shop at Costco to achieve an Immodium AD high
Costco....lmao.....:teehee:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors