ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' gang. GFYs. Pft. Still trying to get enough caffeine to my brain to be actually awake. :tantrum: Tea is to coffee, as vaping is to smoking... takes longer... :)

Andria

Hey GFY back - on my first :coffee: too, but it's 8:30 a.m. on a chilly rainy morning and there is snow on the mountains for the third day in a row.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey GFY back - on my first :coffee: too, but it's 8:30 a.m. on a chilly rainy morning and there is snow on the mountains for the third day in a row.

Days like this, I might actually consider some real coffee... if I had any. There's a real old jar of regular Folgers in the cabinet, but coffee is kinda like tea, it gets stale. And i don't like Folgers anyway, too bitter. I grew up drinking Maxwell House, and it's still my favorite, if I drink coffee at all.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Days like this, I might actually consider some real coffee... if I had any. There's a real old jar of regular Folgers in the cabinet, but coffee is kinda like tea, it gets stale. And i don't like Folgers anyway, too bitter. I grew up drinking Maxwell House, and it's still my favorite, if I drink coffee at all.

Andria

Stick with the tea.

As your friend, I cannot recommend you to drink Folgers or Maxwell house :blech:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Stick with the tea.

As your friend, I cannot recommend you to drink Folgers or Maxwell house :blech:

I LOVE Maxwell House... it's just that full-strength coffee doesn't love me AT ALL! I could drink one cup, without having armageddon in my guts, but I'd taste it ALL DAY LONG.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I will drink it to stay awake driving but that is it.

That's what happened to me - had a 300 mile drive with very little sleep. About 50 miles past anything with nothing ahead, I drank the free coffee that came with my Mister's McMuffin thingie out of desperation

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oops! I actually like MickeyD's coffee. I would rather have DD's coffee but the closest one to me is 40 miles away. Now..with that confession, can I still post here? :coffee2: I absolutely will not drink Starbucks coffee.

Well, the sign on the thread does say "all welcome though" :D

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hah, I am going to make tacos for dinner tonight (Fuck you Hank, my husband is supposed to be the cook in our family but I want this now, ha)

VU Sponsors