Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a rough health insurance quote today, they can't provide exact numbers until Nov 1st.

$8500.00 deductible, $900.00 per month, just for me (FUCK-THAT). I been paying my guys insurance the last couple years, not sure what their prices will be, all but one is under 40 yrs old. I'm afraid it's going to be an astronomical number regardless.

Those no-good son-of-a-bitches are doing everything they can to fuck small businesses, and the average american.

It would cost me less to NOT have insurance, as long as nothing bizarre happens in the next year.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a rough health insurance quote today, they can't provide exact numbers until Nov 1st.

$8500.00 deductible, $900.00 per month, just for me (FUCK-THAT). I been paying my guys insurance the last couple years, not sure what their prices will be, all but one is under 40 yrs old. I'm afraid it's going to be an astronomical number regardless.

Those no-good son-of-a-bitches are doing everything they can to fuck small businesses, and the average american.

It would cost me less to NOT have insurance, as long as nothing bizarre happens in the next year.

You just dont get it bro, how important it is that you, being successful (any with a job is successful in liberals eyes) should not mind paying for the free sex change operations the welfare kings who wish to be queens wants. Maybe you need a sensitivity class or sumptin.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The lawyers had a field day with the "guaranteed to get you medicare/disability" thing for awhile. All those folks were getting to be too big of a burden on the government, so they just shifted them onto the rest of us Dale. Between the higher premiums, and the fines on those who fall in-between too poor and not well off enough, and of course those of us willing to gamble and say "The hell with you!". They are getting close in premiums and lack of coverage that self insurance starts looking REAL good. If the fit hits the shan, well, we'd just have to join the other half of the nation that went in over their heads, and ask a judge with nothing to lose, to forgive us our debts.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The lawyers had a field day with the "guaranteed to get you medicare/disability" thing for awhile. All those folks were getting to be too big of a burden on the government, so they just shifted them onto the rest of us Dale. Between the higher premiums, and the fines on those who fall in-between too poor and not well off enough, and of course those of us willing to gamble and say "The hell with you!". They are getting close in premiums and lack of coverage that self insurance starts looking REAL good. If the fit hits the shan, well, we'd just have to join the other half of the nation that went in over their heads, and ask a judge with nothing to lose, to forgive us our debts.
I'm going to demote myself, let the feds pay my insurance....fuck it.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to demote myself, let the feds pay my insurance....fuck it.

I'd like to stand in the lobby of the IRS, and give them a little flow through accounting. You have an idea, I trust? :)

I'm going to be done contributing to the kitty when the last one gets her degree. I'll be too young to get SS or insurance, so I plan to sit on a beach and wait for the max if I can. Whats the max payout now, at 69? Ridiculous. Quite the little ponzi they've built.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
'm going to demote myself, let the feds pay my insurance....fuck it.

Can't blame you there - I lucked out and am on the Mister's cadillac insurance from the state. Would be totally fucked if I had to buy it on the market.

I don't know what it means, but by the sounds of it "catching up", might be a good thing, I hope.....:wave:

Got a big financial push for the rest of the year - then a big push at home - then a push to never plan anything that requires more than a bath robe :giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You just dont get it bro, how important it is that you, being successful (any with a job is successful in liberals eyes) should not mind paying for the free sex change operations the welfare kings who wish to be queens wants. Maybe you need a sensitivity class or sumptin.

Ha! Apologies in advance if any take offense. If you do, likely you deserve it from choosing to read what is obviously labeled sarcasm. I myself am a bisexual gent that has no prejudice toward anyone save for those clearly deserving of Darwin awards, the stupid.

Queen lives matter. We'll occupy all the gender neutral bathroom facilities. If there are none at the business we'll occupy their lobbies and threaten urination & defecation there. Yes and we shall not cave until they create an island with shrubbery paths and crafty gnashing teeth pink bunnies that fart rainbows. We won't live on the island of course preferring instead to live in Grand Hyatt resort hotels with French & Italian cuisine catered to us via room service. Remember, Queen lives matter!

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Alright, I tried the Clapton. I was disappointed, although I was using a mech. Think Clapton might be for another form vaping and one likely involving variable wattage/voltage regulated devices. I might try with a device like that but think I'm inclined to continue enjoying plain old 28 awg coils on a mech squonker. I'm not knocking Claptons, only saying I do not think they suit my needs.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alright, I tried the Clapton. I was disappointed, although I was using a mech. Think Clapton might be for another form vaping and one likely involving variable wattage/voltage regulated devices. I might try with a device like that but think I'm inclined to continue enjoying plain old 28 awg coils on a mech squonker. I'm not knocking Claptons, only saying I do not think they suit my needs.
Clapton wire will work fine on a dual battery Mech, not worth a shit on a single 18650....unless it's all high ga wire which heats fast....ie SS.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
All right you guys - this year's election cycle has really gotten me down in the dumps.

I think I found my candidate: he is for less taxes and...more beards! And lucky me, he is on the ballot in Alaska and most states!

I'm encouraging all you Fugees to vote for Ben Hartnell and the Harty Party.

http://www.electthebeard.com/about-harty-party.html

I'm Juicy Lucy and I approve this message

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

What gauge Morley? I use Clapton wire quite often (always on a mech). I usually use fused 26 cores with 34/36 wraps (316L)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What gauge Morley? I use Clapton wire quite often (always on a mech). I usually use fused 26 cores with 34/36 wraps (316L)

26 A1 awg inner wrapped with 32 A1 awg. It was taking a long time to ramp up for me. I used two coils both wrapped 9 times around a 3 mm inner diameter. I wicked with rayon. Not going to say I wicked perfectly but I do, do a fair job of it. Kept tasting like sucking up juice through a straw until it finally heated and made vapor. Might have flooded myself, too. Got the wire from a Kbee Vapes via ebay. The coils looked nice but I binned them. Might try another build later and try avoid flooding.

VU Sponsors