Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And let me warn you, I just covered myself in icy hot. I can't stand the smell of that stuff but my hands and shoulders hurt so bad and the icy hot helps! :huh:

Oooh, I have something like that. It kinda burns a lil until you blow on it, then it gets freaky chilly... I think it's in the Red Room, its a potion in the drawer marked P. Can't miss it, it's the biggest drawer.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a GOOD fella today. I got up all the leaves in the front yard, and got 3 batches of coffee roasted along with some paperwork. I'm still LEAGUES behind what needs getting done after basically screwing the pooch ALL summer, but there is visual evidence of recent labor.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a GOOD fella today. I got up all the leaves in the front yard, and got 3 batches of coffee roasted along with some paperwork. I'm still LEAGUES behind what needs getting done after basically screwing the pooch ALL summer, but there is visual evidence of recent labor.
I know the feeling. With working 7 days a week for the last 12 weeks my house, yard and car are showing it. I've become lazy as hell! :)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oooh, Crikey. The jetski is still down in the lake. 63F on Saturday looks like my best chance. Thank God for neoprene. I can't just putt it over to the trailer. That would be no way to end a season.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're supposed to hit the low 80's here next week! The lake water is still fairly comfortable.

Wow! I want to be there! Oh, how far are you from Charleston? I forget. Trip Advisor (love them) came out with their 25 best restaurants in the USA recently, and FOUR of them are in Charleston! I never knew it was such a fine dining mecca!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Charleston has some awesome restaurants!! I love Charleston! I'm probably 5 hours from there.

It has definitely been added to my bucket list. I've changed planes there, that is all. Traveling and adventure for me, are as much about the repasts, as they are the sights and roads. What a horrible hedonist I am... well, no, I'm a good hedonist. I'm a horrible person.. ;)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTH? Late night booze fueled run to the fridge. Hmm.. brick of Colby, pack of shredded Colby.. both 8oz.. $1.89 vs. $2.79?!?

I am SICK of the deceptive corporate practices! The shredded cheese lobby is CLEARLY to blame for this outrageous markup for a little processing.

I am tossing my hat into this damn ring!I will EXPOSE these liars! I WILL make America GRATE AGAIN!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, the alcohol would like to say a few words....

"That would be EPIC! Do it! And then post it on facebook!"

You sound like a broken record, Alcohol. Go to bed.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
octopost.png

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's it, 10 consecutive. That's all that can count. After that, it's just superfluous. I love that word. Even if it ISN'T essential.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have worked a total of 650 hours since Aug 1st. Wow!

Around 2013 I worked some serious overtime. Normally I work 14 12 hour days for @ 160 hours a month and then take 14 days off. That year I had a personal mission of paying my place off so I worked every bit of overtime I could get. I averaged 650 hours every 3 months and that was brutal even with 7 to 10 days off every month, I dont see how your doing it without killing yourself Lynn. Unless your bringing down 6 figures, working like that just isnt worth it Lynn.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM Hank. :)
Choppy and Lynn, you all work too much! Although, between work and then more work in the evenings, I have been putting in a little over 300 hours per month. I'm getting tired of it and now with the days getting shorter, I have an excuse not to work that long.

VU Sponsors