Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
26 A1 awg inner wrapped with 32 A1 awg. It was taking a long time to ramp up for me. I used two coils both wrapped 9 times around a 3 mm inner diameter. I wicked with rayon. Not going to say I wicked perfectly but I do, do a fair job of it. Kept tasting like sucking up juice through a straw until it finally heated and made vapor. Might have flooded myself, too. Got the wire from a Kbee Vapes via ebay. The coils looked nice but I binned them. Might try another build later and try avoid flooding.

Try 5 wraps. 9 is way too much for a single battery mech

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bastardization of the language. The Mrs. just asked me how to spell capades. I was, what? She says, "capades, like.. you know, ice capades" so I said that's it, capades. But it isn't a word. "What?" No, it's a play on the word escapades. "Oh, I was telling someone about all the stuff we went through with this house and the soot". Ah yes. Escapades. Except, those are usually GOOD, or FUN. Shenanigans. Tribulations, that's the ticket.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7ed5364d9a60b287d9ed25272d62f43c.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Roger that. Cow walking with spoon. Will do as advised. That does sound like it makes sense. * hears that all wise voice in his noggin "Brother Spanky knows the shit, brother Spanky won't give you bum steer." * * nods * Yeah, I'll do that.

Even better. Take that 5 wrap coil (3mm ID) & run it between the posts

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man - do I know how to clear a thread or what?!?

Thought it was me farting again. I once destroyed an old shack while sleeping, a fart bellowed out of me and the shack come down around us. I blame all the beans I eat but cannot stop eating beans as they are my Holy food. May the Pod be with you and your winds be loud. In the name of the Great Northern be it done.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HOLY Mother of God! I noticed that his shoulder wasn't taking any recoil right away. Two at once is definitely doable, and devastating. Yeah, I hope these don't show up at Wal-Mart.

Awe hell, let Wally World sell them. All these spitfire Rednecks need them to get buzzed off of wasting all that cash on shells. I'd be making up some bass cases for my loads if I used the thing at all. Figure a 50 cal, 270, 308 take anything out for two miles.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Awe hell, let Wally World sell them. All these spitfire Rednecks need them to get buzzed off of wasting all that cash on shells. I'd be making up some bass cases for my loads if I used the thing at all. Figure a 50 cal, 270, 308 take anything out for two miles.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Call my wife sadistic bitch. She calls me insensitive bastard.

I will go out and get lumps, cut up, dented, staved up. She'll come along poking, prodding, tugging, twisting and all the while asking "does that hurt?" Normally it doesn't until she pokes, prods, tugs, twists. She loves inflicting pain on me.

For my part I am often dense about tact, grace, diplomacy. I'm a cantankerous brutish old bull in the China shop, about as subtle as a twenty one pound sledge thumping into something.

We each keep threatening to divorce one another. I think neither of us takes the hint and leaves. :)

VU Sponsors