Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, I think this is funny and I just have to share. I mixed HIC's Samoas a few days ago but am just now trying it. It tastes and smells a LOT like . . . White Rabbit!! :D:D

Edit: It's probably because of my weird tastebuds, but this is one time I don't mind. It's really yummy!

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
OK, I think this is funny and I just have to share. I mixed HIC's Samoas a few days ago but am just now trying it. It tastes and smells a LOT like . . . White Rabbit!! :D:D

Edit: It's probably because of my weird tastebuds, but this is one time I don't mind. It's really yummy!

Like the "real" White Rabbit? That's one I've never tried.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
... I just placed another order for more FA flavors and more....
40% off all 10ml and 30ml bottles off DIY e-liquid flavors and unflavored nicotine through Sunday, December 7th! Use coupon code FLAVOR40.
I have to go out tomorrow and buy something (container) just for FA flavors.

At 40% off FA, buy a travel trailer. Wow!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice deal @Artemis, thanks for sharing that. Never bought from them before but 40% off has got my attention. Wife's gonna have my hide, lol.

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a order for bull city coming. However, I seen this sale on facebook and thought I would post it here. Just in case you guys shop at ecx. I just placed another order for more FA flavors and more....LOL I think I'm good for awhile.
I hope its okay to post this deal.
copy and paste from facebook
40% off all 10ml and 30ml bottles off DIY e-liquid flavors and unflavored nicotine through Sunday, December 7th! Use coupon code FLAVOR40. Excludes Capella and LorAnn.

We wanted to show our customers how much we appreciate your business and wanted to give everyone a holiday bonus.

We hope this helps you enjoy the holiday season more than you already are!

www.ecigexpress.com
.P.S. Some great prices on FA flavors.
Awesome, first time I ordered from them. Shipping is a little steep though, but I did throw in a liter of VG.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also think their website was having shipping issues with quoting costs, which I believe they were trying to correct!

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also think their website was having shipping issues with quoting costs, which I believe they were trying to correct!
Hmm, I paid $13 shipping for 4 x 10ml, 2 x 30ml, and a liter of VG. UPS was cheaper than USPS.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My shipping cost was 4.14. I need PG soon but I will stock up at Essential Depot if they are still in business. It's been awhile since I ordered gallons (2) deal.
Essential Depot also sells through Amazon. I ordered last week, and it was free shipping with $35 order.

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Excellent! My hide will also be had. But I did need more candy cane for her anyway.. Adding 10 new FA flavors to my cabinet.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a order for bull city coming. However, I seen this sale on facebook and thought I would post it here. Just in case you guys shop at ecx. I just placed another order for more FA flavors and more....LOL I think I'm good for awhile.
40% off all 10ml and 30ml bottles off DIY e-liquid flavors and unflavored nicotine through Sunday, December 7th! Use coupon code FLAVOR40. Excludes Capella and LorAnn.

We wanted to show our customers how much we appreciate your business and wanted to give everyone a holiday bonus.

www.ecigexpress.com

I just now tried to use that coupon code and here is the website response "Coupon code " FLAVOR40" is not valid."

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just used it and had no problem. What did you use it on?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ecigexpress! is that the wrong site?
It's the correct site, but I was just asking what you used the code on. It's not working for every product.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's really odd. I do too.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-12-04 at 10.22.57 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-12-04 at 10.22.57 PM.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 35

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just tried it in caps and not, and both worked.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi RP, I'll reply to your PM soon, and I'll explain my absence to everyone in other threads.

For now, I'm discovering that at the beginning of the day, my ADV tastes amazing. The Strawberries-n-Cream is vivid and very tasty. At the end of the day, I feel like I'm vaping pure VG (25/75 mix of PG/VG). Is this what's known as Vaper's Tongue?

Anyway, I'm looking for something sweet (and not a tank cracker as I've just discovered rebuilding, and I'm using plastic (for now)), but I don't think I want anything creamy. I'm looking for something distinctly different from my ADV, but I don't know what.

I was looking at both @HeadInClouds' Girl Scout Samoas and Double Rainbow, but I need something I can vape for a few hours a day, and I don't think I'd be able to do that with either of these. I have his Lemon Meringue Pie (with modifications) and, while good, I can't vape it for too long at a time.

Any suggestions? I'm allergic to most nuts, so I'm not looking for anything nutty. Definitely sweet, and probably fruity, but I'll keep an open mind. :)

Thanks!

Oh, I'm posting this here because I want it to be all FA (or mostly FA and some TFA, but all bad stuff is right out), and I know y'all will be able to come up with something that'll interest me. :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome back, Emilie! Yup that sounds like vapers tongue. Sometimes vaping minty things helps this. Or you might consider vaping just a single simple flavor - for instance, I know that Wllmc loves Jamaican rum at 2.5% (I think that's right). And I made a plain lime vape for a friend the other day, just using 2% lime tahiti. Switching up flavors often throughout the day also helps sometimes.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WOW bummer I missed out on all the sales! No mo money lol. I think FA Maxx Blend at 2% has a taste of maple in it which is ok but will have to try it at 1.5% to see if it is still there. Also I made a Chocolate Cuban, 2% FA Cuban Supreme and 1% FA Chocolate - it tasted a bit like a liquor - but after leaving it overnight I like it a lot. I tried the same with the FA Cocoa and not so much. I have decided I will try all the tobaccos first for this month and next month I will do 0 nic recipes. I figure I can do Tobacco ADVs and use the 0 nics as inbetweeners. :p;) Any thoughts??o_O

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome back, Emilie! Yup that sounds like vapers tongue. Sometimes vaping minty things helps this. Or you might consider vaping just a single simple flavor - for instance, I know that Wllmc loves Jamaican rum at 2.5% (I think that's right). And I made a plain lime vape for a friend the other day, just using 2% lime tahiti. Switching up flavors often throughout the day also helps sometimes.

Thanks! I never even thought about mint. That could do something for me. :)

I was also considering TFA's Gummi Candy, or whatever it's called. I only have three tanks that I can use now, though, as I'll be selling all of my Nauties later today. Some say that Variety is the Spice of Life, well, I tend to stick with what I know works, and have vaped nothing but my Strawberries-n-Cream for the last three months or so, other than a quick draw of Lemon Meringue when the mood strikes me. :| I just need one or two flavors that I know I can vape for a few hours at a time. Mint sounds like it may work. :)

Oh, if I can make a Girl Scout Thin Mints, that's even better, as those are hubby's favorite cookies. :D

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I never even thought about mint. That could do something for me. :)

I was also considering TFA's Gummi Candy, or whatever it's called. I only have three tanks that I can use now, though, as I'll be selling all of my Nauties later today. Some say that Variety is the Spice of Life, well, I tend to stick with what I know works, and have vaped nothing but my Strawberries-n-Cream for the last three months or so, other than a quick draw of Lemon Meringue when the mood strikes me. :| I just need one or two flavors that I know I can vape for a few hours at a time. Mint sounds like it may work. :)

Oh, if I can make a Girl Scout Thin Mints, that's even better, as those are hubby's favorite cookies. :D

Those thin mint cookies are really good! Just remember to vape them at a slightly higher power so you don't burn the cocoa.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those thin mint cookies are really good! Just remember to vape them at a slightly higher power so you don't burn the cocoa.

Er...lower, right? :)

Thank you! :)

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like the "real" White Rabbit? That's one I've never tried.

Yeah, like Alice in Vapeland's White Rabbit! Not exactly, but pretty close, probably because of the cookie, cream, caramel and coconut. Not getting the walnut or chocolate flavors at all. Just was amused that, after all the discussions about how to make a clone, I stumbled across one by accident. :D I'm still going to play with the clone recipe, but this will be a great starting point. Thanks HIC, for this, and all your other awesome recipes!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hi RP, I'll reply to your PM soon, and I'll explain my absence to everyone in other threads.

For now, I'm discovering that at the beginning of the day, my ADV tastes amazing. The Strawberries-n-Cream is vivid and very tasty. At the end of the day, I feel like I'm vaping pure VG (25/75 mix of PG/VG). Is this what's known as Vaper's Tongue?

Anyway, I'm looking for something sweet (and not a tank cracker as I've just discovered rebuilding, and I'm using plastic (for now)), but I don't think I want anything creamy. I'm looking for something distinctly different from my ADV, but I don't know what.

I was looking at both @HeadInClouds' Girl Scout Samoas and Double Rainbow, but I need something I can vape for a few hours a day, and I don't think I'd be able to do that with either of these. I have his Lemon Meringue Pie (with modifications) and, while good, I can't vape it for too long at a time.

Any suggestions? I'm allergic to most nuts, so I'm not looking for anything nutty. Definitely sweet, and probably fruity, but I'll keep an open mind. :)

Thanks!

Oh, I'm posting this here because I want it to be all FA (or mostly FA and some TFA, but all bad stuff is right out), and I know y'all will be able to come up with something that'll interest me. :)

I could sure vape Double Rainbow a while, if I diluted it down to half-strength. There's enough interest there to hold me, but too much flavor tires me out.

I rarely vape one recipe for long. My taste buds don't have the attention span. But sometimes I happen onto one that I *can* vape for hours on end. For me it tends to be complex, not too heavy types of vapes. If it's too simple, I quit tasting it quickly. A strawberries and cream would do that to me. Too rich, I get sick of it fast. Samoas would do that to me. Crossing off ones you don't want (with nutty or non-FA flavors) I end up with fruity and beverage flavors.

For fruity, I'd recommend a Sunrise Smoothie with your favorite fruits. TBall said it's good on a sore throat. Caribbean Cooler is a good one.
White Tic-Tac is one even I can stick with for hours; if you like mints at all, it might work for you, too. Heart of Andes is a very smooth mint that stays pleasant and mild.
If you're a pop drinker, maybe a Cherry Coke or a Cuba Libre.
If you want light, creamy, and you drink coffees, Irish Lass is a smooth, creamy one with Irish Cream.

When no flavor seems right to me, I vape unflavored. Sometimes it works better for me than any recipe!

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could sure vape Double Rainbow a while, if I diluted it down to half-strength. There's enough interest there to hold me, but too much flavor tires me out.

I rarely vape one recipe for long. My taste buds don't have the attention span. But sometimes I happen onto one that I *can* vape for hours on end. For me it tends to be complex, not too heavy types of vapes. If it's too simple, I quit tasting it quickly. A strawberries and cream would do that to me. Too rich, I get sick of it fast. Samoas would do that to me. Crossing off ones you don't want (with nutty or non-FA flavors) I end up with fruity and beverage flavors.

For fruity, I'd recommend a Sunrise Smoothie with your favorite fruits. TBall said it's good on a sore throat. Caribbean Cooler is a good one.
White Tic-Tac is one even I can stick with for hours; if you like mints at all, it might work for you, too. Heart of Andes is a very smooth mint that stays pleasant and mild.
If you're a pop drinker, maybe a Cherry Coke or a Cuba Libre.
If you want light, creamy, and you drink coffees, Irish Lass is a smooth, creamy one with Irish Cream.

When no flavor seems right to me, I vape unflavored. Sometimes it works better for me than any recipe!

Thank you!

I'll go through the recipes you suggested and see if anything strikes my fancy.

If I had all of the flavors, I'd mix up Double Rainbow right now just to see if I could vape that long-term, but alas, I need to order a couple of them...

I really appreciate your assistance!

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn. ecigexpress.com only has 10ml and 240ml bottles of Strawberry. 10ml is too little, and 240 is...WAY too much.

I may need to send a few people some FA Strawberry after I order, but I can't pass up their sale.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn. ecigexpress.com only has 10ml and 240ml bottles of Strawberry. 10ml is too little, and 240 is...WAY too much.

I may need to send a few people some FA Strawberry after I order, but I can't pass up their sale.
Are they out of the 30mls? And welcome back, @Emilie. You've been missed. You missed your birthday, LOL!

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are they out of the 30mls? And welcome back, @Emilie. You've been missed. You missed your birthday, LOL!

Awww...thank you! :)

I hope y'all threw a party and enjoyed the hell out of yourselves. ;)

Yeah, they have 10ml and 240 ml. I have a feeling I'll be going through a lot more juice now that I'm using an RTA, so it certainly won't hurt to get the larger size of Strawberry. I could always use it in treats, too. :) Ooh...Kool-Aid Pie without the Kool-Aid! :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just made an ecigexpress order for 106.37 and with discount it came to 66.21. Thanks for the heads up everyone.
I got 30 flavors all together...mostly FA restock for me but I did get some weird shit and a few other brand stuff.

Im ready for you @HeadInClouds if you make something with Oregano or Chestnuts :D After I got the oregano...I thought about a tomato and a sausage flavor :eek:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You got white rabbit on the brain @Smokachino :D

By the way, my wife cannot go anywhere without your white rabbit recipe. Hics Lemon Meringue and Wlmcs Coconut Cream Pie go with her also. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just made an ecigexpress order for 106.37 and with discount it came to 66.21. Thanks for the heads up everyone.
I got 30 flavors all together...mostly FA restock for me but I did get some weird shit and a few other brand stuff.

Im ready for you @HeadInClouds if you make something with Oregano or Chestnuts :D After I got the oregano...I thought about a tomato and a sausage flavor :eek:
Did I get chestnut? I thought I did. I almost got that Oregano, myself! I've read on different vendor reviews that people like it standalone quite a bit. Let us know.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

www.ecigexpress.com
Thanks Artemis !! That helped me out alot.

VU Sponsors