Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think on the FA website it's in their kitchen line, but I don't know that it contains diacetyl or anything. They usually note those, even in the kitchen line. It could be in the Ecig line in the brave flavors, too.

I'm no help, lol.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think on the FA website it's in their kitchen line, but I don't know that it contains diacetyl or anything. They usually note those, even in the kitchen line. It could be in the Ecig line in the brave flavors, too.

I'm no help, lol.
Its oil based and in kitchen line. Not sure I wanna do the oil thingy, lol

I did see bell pepper though and I'd totally do that flavor! At least once to try it out.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Its oil based and in kitchen line. Not sure I wanna do the oil thingy, lol

I did see bell pepper though and I'd totally do that flavor! At least once to try it out.
OH! Very good info @havok333! I considered it, but didn't know it was oil based. Thank you. OMG I love red peppers. If you get that, you must inform us how it vapes. That could be crazy good if it's not super intensified flavor.

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that ecx deal was too good to pass. Website started getting really slow around 4-4:30pm so I rushed an order; just looking for doubles on some favorites. Looked later and found I already had doubles. :oops: Oh, well... price was right and good flavors...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First mix ever - Summer Clouds @ 3mg, 3% - awesome off the bat, though a little muted. Gonna vape through the 12ml I made up, then maybe try a little stronger or adding a touch of a complimentary fruit if I can think of what on the next go around...

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow I just got my order from Eliquidmart and they included a pamphlet from FlavourArt it talks about their going above and beyond what the government wants the eliquids tested for. If you want to know more go to clearstream.flavourart.it. If you use Google you can have it translate the site - interesting stuff:)

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow I just got my order from Eliquidmart and they included a pamphlet from FlavourArt it talks about their going above and beyond what the government wants the eliquids tested for. If you want to know more go to clearstream.flavourart.it. If you use Google you can have it translate the site - interesting stuff:)
I got one of those also from them. I think it's cool. It shows respect from both Flavour Arts and Eliquidmart for their customers.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There's a ton of interesting information on the FA website. They even have flavor combinations, recipe suggestions, informational videos. Great stuff.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
First mix ever - Summer Clouds @ 3mg, 3% - awesome off the bat, though a little muted. Gonna vape through the 12ml I made up, then maybe try a little stronger or adding a touch of a complimentary fruit if I can think of what on the next go around...
hey congrats man . god luck ! FA is addicting .

SombreroCat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol didn't mean to sound like a know it all but I <3 fa

what's this must wait to perform an action? :( no esta bien

SombreroCat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank ya mucho huckleberried. yeah! good stuff here? u2 seem cool. dog seems creepy. no offense dog.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, that's our resident flying puppy. You'll like her, I promise. very cool peeps here. Awesome recipes posted. The site is still pretty new, but growing every day! I'm enjoying it here. My family is here.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't see why we can't add a sombrero wearing kitten to the family. I have 2 cats. One of them wears a tie for Halloween. serious.

SombreroCat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, that's our resident flying puppy. You'll like her, I promise. very cool peeps here. Awesome recipes posted. The site is still pretty new, but growing every day! I'm enjoying it here. My family is here.
ok cool. if despicable likes here, then I'll be nice.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thank ya mucho huckleberried. yeah! good stuff here? u2 seem cool. dog seems creepy. no offense dog.
all I can say is good luck with this thread. thing moves so fast I just live in the moment on it. just cant keep up. ha. ......... oh yeah rocket puppy started this thread actually

SombreroCat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this is prolly been asked millions, so what's ur favorites? nah. studid question. hmmmm how bout...what flavor do you like best with mandarine?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
this is prolly been asked millions, so what's ur favorites? nah. studid question. hmmmm how bout...what flavor do you like best with mandarine?
Vanilla. Or fig, or cranberry. Or coconut, pineapple. Not crab or bread crust. Pretty much any fruit. Lime. Lemon Sicily.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Im the odd ball out and like orange better but mandarine and vienna are pretty good

SombreroCat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dude that bread crust is nasty. idk why i even ordered it. n a s t y

VU Sponsors