Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'll have to mix up some of the Tic Tacs this weekend. I keep a bag of candy at work. I adore the Orange Mint Lifesavers. And Werther's Coffee candies. Evidently, all my co-workers have a fondness for them.

Hey Huck, I finally bought some of those Orange Mint Life Saver candies. They taste very close to Orange Tic Tac Outer Half by itself, and you'd probably like it, too: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-orange-tic-tacs.3930/#post-39897 (Yes, I have a little heap of Tic Tacs that I sucked the coating off to compare, lol!)

Life Savers have stronger and sweeter flavor overall, no anise, and I think no vanilla. I'll see if I can match that...

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Life Savers have stronger and sweeter flavor overall, no anise, and I think no vanilla. I'll see if I can match that...

pfft, I have no mojo. Every change I've tried has taken it farther from the right flavor. Orange Tic Tac Outer Half is closer and tastes better than anything else I've tried so far.

On the other hand, Lime-Kiwi-Marshmallow is pretty good.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
. Orange Tic Tac Outer Half is closer and tastes better than anything else I've tried so far.

On the other hand, Lime-Kiwi-Marshmallow is pretty good.

that outer half is really good. still havent ordered mad fruit or anything . waiting to see what happens on bull city lol

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that outer half is really good. still havent ordered mad fruit or anything . waiting to see what happens on bull city lol
I was going to re-post a @vaporstek post confirming the "calibration" but you already replied to it. I think this is great news and I haven't even tried VT nic..... yet!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I was going to re-post a @vaporstek post confirming the "calibration" but you already replied to it. I think this is great news and I haven't even tried VT nic..... yet!
haha I seen it last night, I was stalking bull city like I always do. I was super pumped about it. they get all the new stuff. I am a loyal flavor art fanatic but they just dont punch out flavors like everyone else. so I am always lurking on bull city to see what new stuff is out there because I am a flavor junkie and I got to get my fix whatever brand it may be lol.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
haha I seen it last night, I was stalking bull city like I always do. I was super pumped about it. they get all the new stuff. I am a loyal flavor art fanatic but they just dont punch out flavors like everyone else. so I am always lurking on bull city to see what new stuff is out there because I am a flavor junkie and I got to get my fix whatever brand it may be lol.
Haha, I've found that constant stalking doesn't end well for my wallet! Always something to try I haven't yet.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Haha, I've found that constant stalking doesn't end well for my wallet! Always something to try I haven't yet.
just noticed your new pic lol....... I want a loaded baked potato now

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hats off to this thread.. over 1k replies!! Insanity I tell ya!! Insanity!! :D

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just noticed your new pic lol....... I want a loaded baked potato now
Made the switch after I had one for dinner actually! It's a shame savory flavors never seem to make a good vape

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Made the switch after I had one for dinner actually! It's a shame savory flavors never seem to make a good vape
I have been eyeballing the new TFA chicken and waffles. lol....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey Huck, I finally bought some of those Orange Mint Life Saver candies. They taste very close to Orange Tic Tac Outer Half by itself, and you'd probably like it, too: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-orange-tic-tacs.3930/#post-39897 (Yes, I have a little heap of Tic Tacs that I sucked the coating off to compare, lol!)

You blow me away! That's terribly sweet of you. You? No mojo? Have you met you??! Personally, I adore ya.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations, Huck- that's truly awesome! (I had a dream last night that I smoked a cigarette - when do those stop? I don't even get cravings LOL)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congratulations, Huck- that's truly awesome! (I had a dream last night that I smoked a cigarette - when do those stop? I don't even get cravings LOL)
Oh ugh! I don't know if I've had one, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. On occasion, boyfriend hands his vape to me, asks if it tastes weird... coil maintenance honey!! Ew. All burnt up and cig tasting. He lets his coils go way too long.

And, thank you Amanda :)

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So excited. My pg/vg and some empty bottles just got here. My husband picked up the rest of the mail on his way out. He has vape maul from vapers tek. Which means he has the nicotine and a about 3 flavours. I can't wait until he gets back. I am going to be like a mad scientist. My flavour art order isn't in yet though. Which is a bit disapointing.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only flavours that i will have today will be caramel banana and dragon friut. Wondering if i can do anything with those. I will need to search for some syringes i am a nurse so i should have some laying around. Always come home with a few in my pockets lol.
Suggestions welcome!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, another thought. Why not make single flavors, get a feel for it and find the percentage that works for you?

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK FA Club - Question, have any of you tried GoodlifeVapor Deadly Sin? Now that I have been playing with FA a lot I think I figured out that FA is probably their primary flavoring company. I have tried quite a few flavors and had an AHA thats the taste in ____ flavor here.

Im hoping to make a fairly good Deadly Sin of my own since they dont sell it in "bathtub full" size lol. I got pretty close using FA Cinnamon, TFA Marshmallow and INW Biscuit. I have FA Marshmallow and Cookie inbound, but would love to hear some of your pro opinions while I await this order! :) TIA!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been awhile since I tasted it, and I don't care for it - which makes me think there might have been CAP vanilla custard in it? Am I dreaming? LOL

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No vanilla custard to me at least. (Taste buds are weird little things though :) ) I taste cinnamon, Pastry and Marshmallow. INW biscuit is VERY close to the pastry taste, but not "it"....Im hoping using FA cookie and the FA marshmallow will get it in the ballpark...but I think I have tasted the real thing and my own mix so much that I am beginning to go looney and now seek more sane advice....lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No vanilla custard to me at least. (Taste buds are weird little things though :) ) I taste cinnamon, Pastry and Marshmallow. INW biscuit is VERY close to the pastry taste, but not "it"....Im hoping using FA cookie and the FA marshmallow will get it in the ballpark...but I think I have tasted the real thing and my own mix so much that I am beginning to go looney and now seek more sane advice....lol

In that case it might have been the (to me) funky TFA Caramel I tasted LOL I still have some - I might have to load up an rda for science :p Wait, no, I remember - doesn't TFA make a cinnamon danish? If so, it's that I think, as one of the ingredients. I do know that I never liked any cinnamon vapes until I found FA, so I don't think it's FA in there!

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
VaporJoe just posted 1liter of 100mg nic for 50 bucks. That's super friggin cheap. I wonder if it's any good.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well FA does make a croissant flavor but it's in the kitchen line and does contain diacetyl. Ive been wishing HARD that theyd make it for their ecig line!

Doesn't Caps also make a cinnamon Danish?

kabalm18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK FA Club - Question, have any of you tried GoodlifeVapor Deadly Sin? Now that I have been playing with FA a lot I think I figured out that FA is probably their primary flavoring company. I have tried quite a few flavors and had an AHA thats the taste in ____ flavor here.

Im hoping to make a fairly good Deadly Sin of my own since they dont sell it in "bathtub full" size lol. I got pretty close using FA Cinnamon, TFA Marshmallow and INW Biscuit. I have FA Marshmallow and Cookie inbound, but would love to hear some of your pro opinions while I await this order! :) TIA!
I love FA Marshmallow.

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In that case it might have been the (to me) funky TFA Caramel I tasted LOL I still have some - I might have to load up an rda for science :p Wait, no, I remember - doesn't TFA make a cinnamon danish? If so, it's that I think, as one of the ingredients. I do know that I never liked any cinnamon vapes until I found FA, so I don't think it's FA in there!
its def NOT tfa cinn Danish or caramel. I have both and they are BLECK lol. I like apparently ONLY Deadly sin for cinnamon, FA cinn Ceylon is definitely the cinnamon in it.

I've tried most every cinnamon excluding FW and none are close except FA. The INW biscuit and the TFA marshmallow with the FA cinn Ceylon is nearly the right taste. I'm hoping the same recipe with the FA versions (cookie and marshmallow) may be the missing link, but if any FA folks have ds and have played with these flavors - I could def use assistance :)

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well FA does make a croissant flavor but it's in the kitchen line and does contain diacetyl. Ive been wishing HARD that theyd make it for their ecig line!

Doesn't Caps also make a cinnamon Danish?

I've seen croissant FA and I'm hoping that will not turn out to be what's missing!

I don't think its any cinnamon Danish flavor, they mostly all have the icing note which isn't in DS. TFA doesn't have icing, but I'm fairly certain even one drop in a mix is all it takes to make it taste like cinn graham crackers threw up on your recipe lol.

kabalm18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
its def NOT tfa cinn Danish or caramel. I have both and they are BLECK lol. I like apparently ONLY Deadly sin for cinnamon, FA cinn Ceylon is definitely the cinnamon in it.

I've tried most every cinnamon excluding FW and none are close except FA. The INW biscuit and the TFA marshmallow with the FA cinn Ceylon is nearly the right taste. I'm hoping the same recipe with the FA versions (cookie and marshmallow) may be the missing link, but if any FA folks have ds and have played with these flavors - I could def use assistance :)
Plus FA cookie and marshmallow will have the added benefit of being custard note free!

VU Sponsors