havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tsk - such pressure, lol!

Nah, I've been vaping various flavors of licorice allsorts / licorice rockies candy. I know everyone else hates licorice.
I can't stand black licorice candy, but have to have it in your white tic tacs. Noticed that the anise does in fact fade over time so have to make smaller batches of it. 60 ml only lasts a week!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I can't stand black licorice candy, but have to have it in your white tic tacs. Noticed that the anise does in fact fade over time so have to make smaller batches of it. 60 ml only lasts a week!

Every licorice, anise, and absinthe I've ever tried will fade over time. Another reason to shake 'n vape. 60ml a week - geeez!

Anise is totally different than licorice! Anise is brightly-sweet, with a little cool-minty effect. Licorice has dark molasses sweetness, with an herbal/earthy background. I love both in massive quantities. And horehound and sassafras. (okay everyone, stop gagging)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sold the heck out of horehound candy in a neighborhood pharmacy I used to work in.

Not a fan of licorice but it does sound like a really good vape to me. Might have to add that one.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We've had this conversation i think. Horehound 《shivers》is freakishly vile.

kabalm18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Every licorice, anise, and absinthe I've ever tried will fade over time. Another reason to shake 'n vape. 60ml a week - geeez!

Anise is totally different than licorice! Anise is brightly-sweet, with a little cool-minty effect. Licorice has dark molasses sweetness, with an herbal/earthy background. I love both in massive quantities. And horehound and sassafras. (okay everyone, stop gagging)
Mmmm...now I want rootbeer! HIC's FA Homevape Rootbeer...sounds good! Maybe include tfa wintergreen. ..hmmm...hmmm...hmmmm?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Mmmm...now I want rootbeer! HIC's FA Homevape Rootbeer...sounds good! Maybe include tfa wintergreen. ..hmmm...hmmm...hmmmm?

Nope - Tasty Puff's Rasta Rootbeer plain, or with Vienna Cream for the best rb float ever. Nobody does that flavor right but them. No ingredient disclosure that I know of, and it's not near as concentrated as FA, but mmm-rooooot-beeer.

kabalm18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope - Tasty Puff's Rasta Rootbeer plain, or with Vienna Cream for the best rb float ever. Nobody does that flavor right but them. No ingredient disclosure that I know of, and it's not near as concentrated as FA, but mmm-rooooot-beeer.
Im gonna have to try it but wish we knew what was in it. I love me some rootbeer!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Sold the heck out of horehound candy in a neighborhood pharmacy I used to work in.

Not a fan of licorice but it does sound like a really good vape to me. Might have to add that one.

Do you like Blackcurrant? Makes an excellent partner with Licorice. Europeans and Aussies do licorice right. American licorice tastes like wax and has the texture of plastic. It should be chewy, kind of like caramel. In fact, licorice caramels are good!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
HIC, do you have a suggestion for an Australian black licorice recipe? I love the stuff!

What?! Someone else here likes licorice! Have you tried FA's Licorice yet? They did it right by my tastes; it's dark, gooey and moody tasting. It doesn't need any additives to taste like real licorice to me. I like it with all those fruit flavors Aussies add...mango! And with the dark fruits/berries that are often found in German and Italian licorice. (For more American licorice flavor, I use Licorice with a bit of Anise, which gives that lighter, sweeter flavor... Black jelly beans=FW Black Licorice, by the way)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm playing with Blackberry at the moment. I have no more than 0.5% Blackberry in blackberry-anise ice cream, black-and-blue cream, blackberry custard (that's good) and blackberry brandy.

Why didn't I make blackberry brandy before! (maybe I did, but it didn't taste this good) It's great with some creamy stuff added. I think this is even better than blackberry rummmm

bobskinner

Member For 4 Years
LOVE licorice! Well until I came to the US... I found some relatively tasty Aus licorice in the bulk section at Sprouts Farmer's Market. Or occasionally my wife will find some good stuff at obscure stores she frequents.

I do not yet have FA licorice, I am looking to place another order for some more flavorings soon and that will be in it though.

While on the topic of flavorings, I ordered 24 5ml bottles from eliquidmart and have mixed all of them standalone. I am a little underwhelmed right now with a lot of them... I did not intend to write a review yet until I had given them more time but a few that I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on are:

Fresh Cream: smells funky like there is chlorine in it right out of the bottle, I get the same chlorine-y taste when vaping it???

Mango: smells exactly like lychee, tastes exactly like lychee. I picked lychees from a tree growing up and still eat the canned stuff occasionally so I have a decent idea what they taste like. Anyone else get this?

Irish Cream: dark brown color, smells like Hershey's chocolate syrup... I absolutely despise Hershey's anything... I taste that ever so slightly in the vape also, little to no Irish cream. I am so very sad about this one, I had high hopes.

Pineapple: smells like pineapple and onion, yes, onion... Mixed it up, tastes like pineapple and onion... Also sad, I was hoping to duplicate my favorite Sonic pineapple cheesecake milkshake.

All of the above are FA flavors, mixed with VT nic, essential depot VG and 10% water.

I contacted eliquidmart and they basically said they have never had any complaints or mislabeled anything. I can send them the mango and if there was a mistake they will refund or replace it, no mention of my other comments. I am leary of a company that says "never" anything in response to a customer concern, we are all human and imperfect. Off topic, but in contrast, Kevin at Vaperstek goes above any beyond, of the best customer service I have experienced to date.

The rest of the flavors, some I can taste others not so much, all of them are quite faint/muted mixed at up to 4% flavoring. I am going to try some at higher percentages and some lower and see what happens.

That went on longer than planned, my apologies.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VaporJoe just posted 1liter of 100mg nic for 50 bucks. That's super friggin cheap. I wonder if it's any good.
I've read that MFS nic isn't that good.I personally have never tried it. But, 1,000ml of 100mg nic for $50 bucks is one hell of a steal. I'm holding out for VT nic though. I keep hearing more and more great things about it.

EDIT: WL is selling HALF that for $57!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well FA does make a croissant flavor but it's in the kitchen line and does contain diacetyl. Ive been wishing HARD that theyd make it for their ecig line!

Doesn't Caps also make a cinnamon Danish?
Yup, Cinnamon Danish Swirl

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

i happen to like it too :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
eh, try this one out..
I think!! I used a mixture of flavor companies, so wing it :p

6% Spearmint
2% Coconut
2% Absinthe
2.5% Jamaican Rum
.5% Pineapple
1 drop menthol
1 drop Vanillin
1% Rum <<151 white rum

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Liquid Amber and Summer Clouds.. anyone have a good description for this? I like them both, not sure how to mix them though. Summer clouds to me has a tart taste coming in, following a floral note and a very slight hint of peach.Liquid Amber is weird, because it is hard to describe. I get a bit of sour, followed by a sweet mapley taste?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
While on the topic of flavorings, I ordered 24 5ml bottles from eliquidmart and have mixed all of them standalone. I am a little underwhelmed right now with a lot of them...

Bob - Cost Plus World Market is my source for real licorice - they have lots of good, imported treats.

Fresh Cream does smell weird in the bottle, I agree. Someone else here (well, on the 'old' board) had that reaction when they first sniffed the bottle, too. No, it doesn't taste like that vaped, at least not under 3% or so. It's like plain cream, very useful for mixing, but I can't imagine anyone enjoying it standalone. In my opinion, FA is designed for mixing. There are just a few I vape standalone.

Mango - FA does make a Lychee flavor. Lychee is as clear as water; Mango has a very slight cloudiness to it. I just now smelled both, and they really don't smell all that different to me, either. A drop on the finger tastes totally different. They don't taste the same vaped. I don't use Lychee much - just not a flavor I enjoy (not even the real stuff) all that much. I do use FA Mango quite a bit, and I eat fresh and frozen mango often. Vaped, it tastes like ripe mango to me. I see on my favorite spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr..._hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=0 that people's preferences for standalone ranged from 3-8%. Don't be afraid to go higher on any you try - VT nic would allow at least 5% on this one, I'm sure. I'd recommend stepping up 0.5% at a time. Be aware that any percents I mention are usually the lowest I can use and get proper flavor - many others here use more, few use less.

Irish Cream is a brown liquid. It's one of my favorites for being so close to Bailey's Original (definitely not chocolate) in flavor. A taste from the bottle tastes like mostly whiskey to me, but vaped - Bailey's. 3% to me is fairly potent, but I hope others will comment.

I don't know that Sonic shake (sounds good!) but if they're using anything besides real pineapple juice in them, I don't think you'll duplicate it with FA flavors. Back on that spreadsheet, just two people listed a standalone percent: 3% and 10%. Don't be afraid to experiment. Some FA flavors can 'hit the wall' and taste totally wrong -even totally flavorless- when you go too high. The creams suddenly get sharp, for example, past about 4%. I've never even tried to get to that 'hit the wall' point with most of the fruits.

Did you give flavorings a shake before using them? Have you vaped your PG/VG/nic plain (unflavored)? Just trying to think of anything that might mess up your flavors. What kinds of vendor juice or DIY flavorings have you enjoyed vaping so far? If you've tried similar/same flavors by other manufacturers, what'd you think of them, and what % did you use? Which FA are working well for you? (I'm trying to think of what the flavors you named have in common...drawing a blank)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Liquid Amber and Summer Clouds.. anyone have a good description for this? I like them both, not sure how to mix them though. Summer clouds to me has a tart taste coming in, following a floral note and a very slight hint of peach.Liquid Amber is weird, because it is hard to describe. I get a bit of sour, followed by a sweet mapley taste?

I add 0.25-.5% Liquid Amber to fruits for a sort of liquor-fermented, warming effect. Like the difference between apple juice and apple cider.

Don't get me started on Summer Clouds. I can't handle florals, and it's one of those to me. Peaches and roses. Wllmc says dryer sheets.

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I add 0.25-.5% Liquid Amber to fruits for a sort of liquor-fermented, warming effect. Like the difference between apple juice and apple cider.

Don't get me started on Summer Clouds. I can't handle florals, and it's one of those to me. Peaches and roses. Wllmc says dryer sheets.
Do you get any tart from amber? I like it much more than summer clouds, but I feel like summer clouds has some potential if used low in a mix.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried tesla by high voltage. It's about $14.00 for 15mls. It is really delicious. I am going to try and figure out a recipe to emulate it. Without the caffeine and vitamin b12.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Do you get any tart from amber? I like it much more than summer clouds, but I feel like summer clouds has some potential if used low in a mix.

I suppose a little bit of sour, but 'tart' is not the main thing I get from Amber, not the reason I use it. That warm/fermenty effect is ideal for 'baking' fruits without using Rum, Brandy, or other alcohol flavors. With tiny additions, it just makes them taste more interesting, more complex and tasty. Try it with Fuji or Cherry - a little bit to 'complexify' and a little more to 'ciderize'. Sorry for the liberties with the English language.

What would you mix Summer clouds with? we2rcool suggested tobaccos. I suggest the compost heap, lol. Don't take me too seriously... I just don't do the flower vapes.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Has anyone tried tesla by high voltage. It's about $14.00 for 15mls. It is really delicious. I am going to try and figure out a recipe to emulate it. Without the caffeine and vitamin b12.

Why would it have B12? Weird. But then, TFA's Mt Dew (Citrus Punch) has vitamin E.
Kiwi-dragonfruit, huh? I hope you'll post here with your experiments and results - someone else here is working with Kiwi, too.

bobskinner

Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the detailed and thought-filled reply HIC!

It has been a few days since I tried the flavors and my battery is charging right now so I'll give them all a try again tomorrow and update accordingly.

All flavors were shaken/shaked/shook/shookended well before mixing.

From what I recall looking at the bottles in front of me on my desk here, the flavors that I could actually taste and that tasted somewhat accurate to me, though somewhat muted, were: white peach, Fuji, lemon Sicily, mandarin, meringue, cola, cantaloupe, coconut, strawberry, bilberry, torrone, Jamaican rum and peppermint. All at 4%.

Ones I am still on the fence about, did not get much from or did not enjoy were: mango, Irish cream, vanilla bourbon, caramel, custard, Catalan cream, fresh cream, apricot, pineapple, Vienna cream and Apple pie. Most of these I was really hopeful about. Mixed between 2% and 4%. I am still hopeful that some of these will amaze me in recipes.

I suspect my VG might be messing with the taste some. The VG tastes pretty clean out of the bottle and is pretty much odorless. It tastes pretty clean and sweet when vaping it straight but sometimes, it could be my imagination, it leaves a very slight soapy taste/sensation in my mouth. VG mixed with nic (no PG besides the flavorings for me), I can taste the nic at 6mg and more so at 12mg (have chatted with Kevin at VT about this and will hopefully get that figured out soon. Have I mentioned that he is awesome to deal with!).

Pre-made, "store-bought" e-liquids that I have enjoyed: my favorite is Daydream (hazelnut ice cream I think) from Dockside Vapors' drippers dream line followed by Euphoria (blueberry ice cream) same company and line. Others that I have liked the flavor intensity from but not something I could vape all day are: Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny, Zom-Bee by BeeLiquid, Pina Colada w/ rum by Vapor Pleasures, Strawbeary Bazinger by Enchanted E-cigs.

I have not mixed other than with FA, when I was starting looking into mixing my own e-liquids a few months ago I read a lot about diacetyl and it's friends and that had me vaping unflavored for a while... Then I stumbled across all of you guys on the old pure vapes thread and I had hope for a flavorful future once again. That being said, I have not mixed something that I am in love with yet.

I wish I could taste through someone else's (yours in particular) tastebuds sometimes so as to have a reference for what I am looking to achieve. I apologize if that sounded a little weird...

The sonic shake was a "custom" shake. Told them I wanted the strawberry cheesecake shake but instead of strawberry I want pineapple please. I had the pineapple-only shake a while ago it was not very strong flavored and there were pieces of pineapple in it. I remember thinking "this seems like it might go well with cheesecake" and it did! And after 8pm shakes are 1/2 price, tasted twice as good.

Thank you for the heads up on cost plus, there is one not too far from us.

That is my typing quota for the year, good night all!

P.S. please excuse typos and weird capatilization, typing on my tablet

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Well FA does make a croissant flavor but it's in the kitchen line and does contain diacetyl. Ive been wishing HARD that theyd make it for their ecig line!
Doesn't Caps also make a cinnamon Danish?

Just a theoretical question, something I've wondered, not aimed at anyone in particular, nobody take offense, etc.

If you're willing to vape the unknowns in Capella or Flavor West (there ARE those chemicals in those brands) or even TFA flavors with 'custard notes' - why would you not also vape FA Kitchen Magic flavors? Pandoro and Panettone contain 2% diacetyl. Butter is 1.5%. The others are less. Some are truly miniscule, far below the amount TFA classifies as 'trace' (<.5%). Does FA's clearer warning make it seem riskier than Capella's total lack of disclosure or TFA's less dire-sounding warning? 6 of one...half a dozen of the other. (not that it matters, but I try to avoid them all...but I still have a couple exceptions that I use on occasion because I don't have a substitute yet)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just a theoretical question, something I've wondered, not aimed at anyone in particular, nobody take offense, etc.

If you're willing to vape the unknowns in Capella or Flavor West (there ARE those chemicals in those brands) or even TFA flavors with 'custard notes' - why would you not also vape FA Kitchen Magic flavors? Pandoro and Panettone contain 2% diacetyl. Butter is 1.5%. The others are less. Some are truly miniscule, far below the amount TFA classifies as 'trace' (<.5%). Does FA's clearer warning make it seem riskier than Capella's total lack of disclosure or TFA's less dire-sounding warning? 6 of one...half a dozen of the other. (not that it matters, but I try to avoid them all...but I still have a couple exceptions that I use on occasion because I don't have a substitute yet)
That's a very good point, HIC. I know since I was made aware, very shortly after purchasing my first set of flavors, that many of the flavorings contained diacetyl, etc... I put away the 7 that I have and will no longer order anything that isn't specific about the ingredients. I reserve those for kitchen use only.

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're willing to vape the unknowns in Capella or Flavor West (there ARE those chemicals in those brands) or even TFA flavors with 'custard notes' - why would you not also vape FA Kitchen Magic flavors?

Well, to start with .. I had about 30 or more flavors from each of them long before I knew about the "bad" guys.
For some reason, I'm to cheap to throw them out.
I will not rebuy them, and I have lots of time to find other recipes I like that don't use them or flavors that I can substitute them with.
In the meantime ... I'm using them .. the only difference is , when I'm vaping a juice that I know contains the "bad" guys, I don't inhale it.
I have no problem what so ever taking in a mouthful, rolling it around like wine, and exhaling through the nose .. nothing goes into the lungs. I do that a lot with any juice. That's where the flavor is.
So, over time, I will finish them up, and, then they are gone for good.
Guess I'm weird, and although I'm more cautious now, I'm not that rattled about it.

Someone I know that worked at cleaning up those "popcorn" plants said they had to literally scape inch thick stuff off the walls, and it literally "fogged" the air during working hours for the employees.
This is part of a quote from that person, and I will not reveal who told me this

"This place had over 100 workers exposed to this stuff every single day and amazingly high concentrations for years on end. This one location had one, that's a "1", worker that had symptoms of popcorn lung. Nasty thing and there is still no known cure. But during the research for my work about this stuff, the number of workers diagnosed was a small percentage. The problem with the small percentage was that the ties to the D-word were just discovered, and the disease was nasty and fatal, and OSHA had to act fast. There was no time for real studies as it had already become a media circus and OSHA was under pressure.
So, what I found was, in simple terms, that OSHA could detect X amount that was measurable and to make sure these worker deaths did not occur, they set the "Safe Exposure" level below what they could measure accurately. Now this exposure level is taken as some kind of absolute, or like it was derived by rigorous science, instead of the knee-jerk it was."

If 56 years of the cigs didn't get me by now ...I'm too old to worry about it anyway ..

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Interdasting. If it's not transparent and obvious, are we more apt to purchase something despite having the knowledge? Do we do what is right even if no one notices, acknowledges, or knows about it? Does a falling tree make a sound if all the animals are hibernating and I'm asleep?

Good question, and when I'm more awake, I'll elaborate...or forget.

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Same story as Huck and Slots for me - I bought flavors before I really knew much about it, once I became more educated those flavors went away, no longer to be used. *shrug* :)

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking at the calendar... my one year cig free anniversary was 2 days ago! Yay!

PS - I know Im late to the party on this one - but CONGRATS!!!
congratulations-008.gif

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking at the calendar... my one year cig free anniversary was 2 days ago! Yay!

Congrats! And good work! Glad Your here. :-D

Mine was june 1. If you told me I was going to stop cigs a little over a year ago. I would have has a few choice words. I'm at 3mg nic now and instead of craving tobacco I crave a sweet pie our random sweet drink. AP!

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why would it have B12? Weird. But then, TFA's Mt Dew (Citrus Punch) has vitamin E.
Kiwi-dragonfruit, huh? I hope you'll post here with your experiments and results - someone else here is working with Kiwi, too.

Fa kiwi in tfa watermelon is yum for me when my energy drink mix doesn't satisfy my taste buds

vaping one day at a time

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
and although I'm more cautious now, I'm not that rattled about it.

That factory sounds like a downright horrible environment. Modern factory design ought to be able to avoid exposing everyone to fogged air, fercryinoutloud. Sometimes seems we haven't come all that far since the early industrial revolution.

My partner can't detect diacetyl as anything other than 'yum' and used to regularly vape one flavor that I detected lots of diacetyl in. (It was Nature's Flavors). I couldn't prove what was in it, just my nausea to guide me. Partner developed a nasty hack which was warning enough for us. The hack cleared when I 'misplaced' that bottle and couldn't mix more. There's a popular vendor liquid that used to make me wheezy (I vaped a LOT of it)...when I started DIY and figured out the flavorings, they were using 'custard notes'. Knowing that larger amounts of 'custard notes' disagree with us, I try to just use none. We may be more sensitive than many; both of us smoked for decades.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
white peach, Fuji, lemon Sicily, mandarin, meringue, cola, cantaloupe, coconut, strawberry, bilberry, torrone, Jamaican rum and peppermint. All at 4%.

Ones I am still on the fence about, did not get much from or did not enjoy were: mango, Irish cream, vanilla bourbon, caramel, custard, Catalan cream, fresh cream, apricot, pineapple, Vienna cream and Apple pie. Most of these I was really hopeful about. Mixed between 2% and 4%. I am still hopeful that some of these will amaze me in recipes.

I hope so, too!

Feel free to completely ignore this, but I'd suggest trying White Peach and Bilberry definitely lower than 4%. IMO those are terrible if mixed too strong. I'd recommend lower also for coconut, rum, and Cantaloupe, but many would disagree there.

How are you measuring out flavorings? You sure the syringe/dropper/whatever is marked properly? It's pretty rare for someone to say they can't taste FA Cola or Coconut at 4%.

Does anyone here know the liquids bob likes: "Daydream (hazelnut ice cream I think) from Dockside Vapors' drippers dream line followed by Euphoria (blueberry ice cream) same company and line. Others that I have liked the flavor intensity from but not something I could vape all day are: Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny, Zom-Bee by BeeLiquid, Pina Colada w/ rum by Vapor Pleasures, Strawbeary Bazinger by Enchanted E-cigs" ?? Can anyone comment on flavor strength of those? I've never used any of them.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey @wllmc - rum-meister - got a favorite pina colada recipe that bob might like? (since he likes a vendor's pina colada and has pineapple, rum, & coconut - doesn't like/taste 'em standalone, but maybe in a recipe?)

Bob - did you say you're using a dripper? If so, can someone tell us (me) what kind of percent changes are best for that? Go lower, go higher, or no change needed?

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Energy drink mix vaped, or actual stuff. Just curious if you have a great vape recipe ;)

I use TFA energy drink is ADV. in a vision clearo. easy for me nothing to tinker with. have tried raspebrry sweet in it, blueberry, mango but for me the flavors I keep going back to as an additive to Energy drink is watermelon & kiwi mixed. Have also added a couple of drop of AP to a 15ml bottle of Energy drink --- was good!

If you drink monster drink & vape demon energy from MBV at the same time - the drink mutes the vape flavor they are so close to same

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hey @wllmc - rum-meister - got a favorite pina colada recipe that bob might like? (since he likes a vendor's pina colada and has pineapple, rum, & coconut - doesn't like/taste 'em standalone, but maybe in a recipe?)

Bob - did you say you're using a dripper? If so, can someone tell us (me) what kind of percent changes are best for that? Go lower, go higher, or no change needed?
I do im at work right now but ill post something up tonight. all I did was add .5% FA rum to my virgin pina colada , you could bump it up to 1% if you wanted more rum bob. I do have some others Ill check when i get home.

VU Sponsors