Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They thought it was a blown fuse...... They told me the board is simply fried...... They asked me what batteries I was using I told them the new batteries I just got Sony *VTC6..... They told me it can't be the cells if they are at least 20amps..... And yes they hit hard as Fuck......

So they told me (4) to 6 weeks time...

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

That's cool. At least they are replacing it! 4-6 weeks sucks!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The guy told me if I had plugged it into escribe and made custom profiles it would not be covered by the warranty. I'm lucky I didn't.......

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The only Gold tank I have is a Tobeco clone of a Kayfun Lite+. That thing is like sucking a thick milkshake through a small straw compared to newer RTA's.
have you seen the Petri tank
Tank1_grande.JPG
2016-08-20_16.08.24_grande.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The guy told me if I had plugged it into escribe and made custom profiles it would not be covered by the warranty. I'm lucky I didn't.......

That sounds like a shitty policy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
have you seen the Petri tank
Tank1_grande.JPG
2016-08-20_16.08.24_grande.jpg
Had not seen it until now. Damn, $70 for a 22mm tank..looks good on that mech, does not work for my vape style these days though. I need at least a 24mm tank, aesthetically and function. Thanks for sharing this, hope to see a larger option soon.

Damn thing IS sexy though! I kinda feel like the "high end" market is hanging on to antiquated dimensions. It's the same gripe I have with the Flask line. You can have a "high end" product larger than 22mm diameter :).

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had not seen it until now. Damn, $70 for a 22mm tank..looks good on that mech, does not work for my vape style these days though. I need at least a 24mm tank, aesthetically and function. Thanks for sharing this, hope to see a larger option soon.

Damn thing IS sexy though! I kinda feel like the "high end" market is hanging on to antiquated dimensions. It's the same gripe I have with the Flask line. You can have a "high end" product larger than 22mm diameter :).

There is a 24mm version being released 'soon' (as in a few weeks)
I'm not so sure because of the postless deck. to me that id just needlessly complicating shit.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a 24mm version being released 'soon' (as in a few weeks)
I'm not so sure because of the postless deck. to me that id just needlessly complicating shit.
Could not agree more.... what's the point of post less in an RTA??? For that matter, period? Gives them the ability to price it more expensively tho.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Could not agree more.... what's the point of post less in an RTA??? For that matter, period? Gives them the ability to price it more expensively tho.

What I dont get is:
less material and more complicated = more money?

Wtf????

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah had seen that just a couple days ago.. think @CrazyChef got stock in for those pre release, which was cool.. bit pricey .. but sweet looking!

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah had seen that just a couple days ago.. think @CrazyChef got stock in for those pre release, which was cool.. bit pricey .. but sweet looking!
Yup. the 24mm version will be released by Dotmod hopefully by the end of the month, or early October.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sitting here looking at my VT133 that I call my beater VT133. I take it to work, on the riding mower, basically anywhere. I've dropped it a few times. It's been anything but babied. The point being is it still works as good as the day I bought it. This mod is tough.

PS I talked to an administrator from the Evolv forum. I told him I read a ridiculous statement saying if you made custom profiles your warranty is void. As I said last night that is totally false. No one has to take my word for it, you can ask Evolv for yourself. Not sure why all the BS was going on last night but I hope it stops. I guess people were bored.

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sitting here looking at my VT133 that I call my beater VT133. I take it to work, on the riding mower, basically anywhere. I've dropped it a few times. It's been anything but babied. The point being is it still works as good as the day I bought it. This mod is tough.

PS I talked to an administrator from the Evolv forum. I told him I read a ridiculous statement saying if you made custom profiles your warranty is void. As I said last night that is totally false. No one has to take my word for it, you can ask Evolv for yourself. Not sure why all the BS was going on last night but I hope it stops. I guess people were bored.

Cheers,
Steve

Really? It's over. Why don't you just let it die already? This is the second time you have poked or prodded this. Are you looking to start a shit storm again? It's over Johnny.

Attachments

• letitgo.jpg
    letitgo.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 15

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Who the fuck appointed you the arbiter of what gets said here?

Lol, here we go another Steve Ass Boy. No one appointed me and guess what no one appointed Steve either or you. Why don't you let Steve speak for himself since my comments were directed at him? I'm sure he doesn't need big bad Showerhead to come to his rescue. What happened did he cry to you in a PM about me? Yeah he used to do the same with me about other members. You cry like a bunch of girls when the thread goes off topic and it's not to your liking. Yet Steve has poked and prodded this situation twice already when it was clearly over. It may be his thread but it's on VU which means its VU's thread. I don't control the content and neither does he. You fucking guys really crack me up. You all talk about staying on topic, respect the thread and all that other bullshit but when your little clique goes off topic or after someone no one says a thing unless it affects your little clique then you are all up in arms. You don't like what I have to say? Too fucking bad. Hit the ignore button. I was willing to let it die. I had not said another word about it until the second time Steve brought it up.

Last edited:

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol, here we go another Steve Ass Boy. You don't like what I have to say? Too fucking bad. Hit the ignore button. I was willing to let it die. I had not said another word about it until the second time Steve brought it up.
Good luck on having me go away sport. I eat morons like you for a snack.
This ain't the goddamn Barney show, I'm not a goddamn purple dinosaur, and I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings. I don't love you, I don't want to be your friend, and as far as I'm concerned, caring means not setting your house on fire.

Please feel free to attract my attention.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good luck on having me go away sport. I eat morons like you for a snack.
This ain't the goddamn Barney show, I'm not a goddamn purple dinosaur, and I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings. I don't love you, I don't want to be your friend, and as far as I'm concerned, caring means not setting your house on fire.

Please feel free to attract my attention.
Not looking for anyone's attention. You came after me. My comments clearly weren't directed at you. Any problem you have with me is clearly your problem. You inserted yourself into a situation that quite frankly was none of your fucking business.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, you see this is what happens if you disagree about anything with Steve and his little army. He pms them crying about the integrity of his thread. Then his little minions come out and threaten people. Lmfao. Let's see who else is a minion.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I dont get is:
less material and more complicated = more money?

Wtf????
That has me thinking...what are you Aromamizer Supreme folks thinking the post less deck is going to add? I'm seriously confused about the point of post less? The Supreme in particular is a nice Atty BC it's pretty easy to wick...does the postless deck make it easier or just different?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That has me thinking...what are you Aromamizer Supreme folks thinking the post less deck is going to add? I'm seriously confused about the point of post less? The Supreme in particular is a nice Atty BC it's pretty easy to wick...does the postless deck make it easier or just different?

I guess it would lower the coils but I'm wondering myself if it will be better, worse, or just different.

I have no problem with the deck in it's present form.

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I don't own a post less deck yet but from what I've seen on videos it looks like it gives you more room. I have to admit that so far I have shied away from them. From some of the videos I've seen it looks like you have to pre cut the ends of coils for proper coil placement. After a while I'm sure it becomes second nature but it looks like in the beginning it will take some trial and error. Maybe someone with a post less deck can chime in.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

different mostly.. which is cool and all.. but agree doesn't make much difference.. Am more interested in the colors bro.. nice to have those options no!? :cool:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't own a post less deck yet but from what I've seen on videos it looks like it gives you more room. I have to admit that so far I have shied away from them. From some of the videos I've seen it looks like you have to pre cut the ends of coils for proper coil placement. After a while I'm sure it becomes second nature but it looks like in the beginning it will take some trial and error.

yeah was thinking about that last night.. no way to 'cut off the excess' out the back... not a big thing, do that anyway when I misjudge the wire length ..;p

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys, I thought I was missing something with the apparent recent rave around postless decks :). Seems way to complicated for no apparent gain :/). They do have a "cool" factor, but how often do you actually look at the deck lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah was thinking about that last night.. no way to 'cut off the excess' out the back... not a big thing, do that anyway when I misjudge the wire length ..;p
Lol, that's what made me shy away. I would hate to misjudge an expensive coil and ruin it. I guess it's like anything, once you get the hang of it it's no big deal.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you get rid of the velocity posts it give you more room to build bigger coils on a postless deck. My Conqueror is one of my favorite RTA's and it has a postless deck. Not sure if it is because of the postless deck that makes it a very nice vape or just the overall design but I really enjoy it.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When you get rid of the velocity posts it give you more room to build bigger coils on a postless deck. My Conqueror is one of my favorite RTA's and it has a postless deck. Not sure if it is because of the postless deck that makes it a very nice vape or just the overall design but I really enjoy it.
Man, I've been on the fence about the Conqueror for months.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, I've been on the fence about the Conqueror for months.

For less than $11 after 10% off coupon code “YEAHBABY” it is a no brainer.

http://www.vaporbeast.com/wotofo-conqueror-rta.html

Make sure and pick up a Tornado too for a sweet deal, it is a really nice tank:

http://www.vaporbeast.com/tornado-rdta.html

Over $35 gets free shipping, they got some killer deals all over that place and the VF Classic is back on sale again for less than $40

With the Conqueror it is not the best in any one area but it is really good overall and has tasty flavor. Not the biggest cloud chucker but I can't imagine anyone would feel cheated for the price.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There you go again bro...thanks for returning the favor...now I have a new Atty to add to my lost that is mjag approved :) lol

Edit: 22mm wonk wonk...looks good though. Definitely meets the interesting category that we have talked about..24 version that you know of?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For less than $11 after 10% off coupon code “YEAHBABY” it is a no brainer.

http://www.vaporbeast.com/wotofo-conqueror-rta.html

Make sure and pick up a Tornado too for a sweet deal, it is a really nice tank:

http://www.vaporbeast.com/tornado-rdta.html

Over $35 gets free shipping, they got some killer deals all over that place and the VF Classic is back on sale again for less than $40

With the Conqueror it is not the best in any one area but it is really good overall and has tasty flavor. Not the biggest cloud chucker but I can't imagine anyone would feel cheated for the price.
Just curious bro, have you ever seen a Classic in SS? I've seen pics but nobody, I mean nobody has it. I would love that mod in SS. I don't know if it was ever produced. Thanks for the link definitely gonna check it out.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There you go again bro...thanks for returning the favor...now I have a new Atty to add to my lost that is mjag approved :) lol

Lol. It is not a cloud chucker like the Tornado but it is an enjoyable tank and the flavor is real nice. I owe you bro for all the money you had me spend :cheers:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just curious bro, have you ever seen a Classic in SS? I've seen pics but nobody, I mean nobody has it. I would love that mod in SS. I don't know if it was ever produced. Thanks for the link definitely gonna check it out.

That SS Classic might as well be called the Unicorn, a mythical creature that has only been seen in pictures. I have never seen one for sale or I would own it and told you about it asap.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That SS Classic might as well be called the Unicorn, a mythical creature that has only been seen in pictures. I have never seen one for sale or I would own it and told you about it asap.
Yeah but only after you get your order in first. Lol. I would do the same.

VU Sponsors