Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
K , reads perfect now. The red wire had a perfect heavy duty solder on it, and the black was garbage. My solder job looks like shit, but is holding for now. If it stops working, I will give it to someone with the proper tools to solder it, I just squeezed her on there and used my mini torch.
Thanks for the replies, and if anyone has really poor readings like mine, do not do what I have done as I am sure it voids the warranty, but for the price I do not care, just wanted it to work.

great job man, glad you got it working.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My Ecig Profile for the VT133,

I uploaded my Ecig file but had to change the file extension to .pdf. You will have to change the file extension back to .ecig to load it.

To load it, first download the file (paying attention to where you save it on your PC) then
1. Change the file extension back to .ecig (You can't upload a .ecig file here because it's an unsupported format)
2. Hook up your VT133 to Escribe (You probably should save your .ecig file before loading mine so you can go back to yours if you don't like mine. Just click on "File" at the top of Escribe and click on "Save AS" to save yours, name it whatever you like as long as it's not the same as the one I sent you. EX: VT133a).
3. To load the new one - click on "File" at the top of Escribe.
4. Click on "Open"
5. Navigate to where you saved the file (Example - I save mine in Downloads, so I would click on Downloads)
6 Click on the File and then "Open"
7. Click on "Upload Settings to Device" at the top of Escribe to save it to your mod. That's it, you will be done.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you use it I'd like to know what you think.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit: I edited the post to add better instructions on how to load the file.
Edit 2: I uploaded my Lavabox M DNA 75 Ecig Profile
Edit 3: I updated the VT133 and Lavabox M DNA 75 flies and deleted the old ones.

Bumped so I have this in my activity for future reference. Thanks again WingsFan!

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW :crazy: :facepalm:, I guess they won't be selling out this time :teehee::giggle:

On that note I still have two new in the box I'm going to put up for sale, both with a yellow covers. I updated them, and ran a tank through them to make sure they worked as they should, then put them back in the box. I would like to sell each one with a Black Aromamizer Supreme (still factory sealed). A VT133 with a Supreme for $100 shipped. I'm going to start a sales thread either later today or tomorrow. I'm posting this here in case anyone that comes to this thread is looking for one.

I just have too many mods and tanks (I have 4 factory sealed Supremes). The VT133 is still my most used mod, I just have more than I need. If I sell 2 of them, I'll still have 4 :D

LMAO, I was just writing this post when I saw new messages were here.

Cheers,
Steve
I would b interested in a vt133 but already have black supreme. U have silver?

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone waiting for batts from GB had any news? Mine apparently fell into the sea off the coast of the Czech Republic. No updates anywhere .... Steve what was that first tracking site again??? The one ppl should use until it hits the states??

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For me, the combo of the VT133 and the Supreme is the definitive vaping experience. [...] However, I have to say, there's no way I would have left the comfort of the YiHi SX [...] at the current price of the VT133. Glad they were cheaper when I succumbed to Svengali Steve.

Couldn't have said it better myself! I am also glad Steve took the time to let me know I could get a DNA133 for under $100, which I had no idea was possible... back when I was waiting for the IPV6X to be released last July. THANKS AGAIN STEVE.

And now that they threw the VT133 back up to $189, I'm sorry I sold the one I got for $79!! I figured the prices were sort of permanently dropping on them to the $88'ish mark. If I'da known they'd go back up to $189 I would have kept my other VT133 on principle.

However I really love the look of the Therion... this one in particular is the one I will hunt/wait for:

upload_2016-9-13_10-59-37.png

I love the lines and wood and leather.... it reminds me of something Dad would have had. (He smoked a pipe when I was very young.) This Therion, to me, is like the big brother to the VT133 style-wise with the curvy lines. Very similar. I like this look and don't care for the real boxy mods, which is why the Lava and other rectangular mods don't do it for me. The VT133 spoiled me.... and that's why I'm really looking forward to the Therion 133. Hopefully they will have some killer sales.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Has anyone waiting for batts from GB had any news? Mine apparently fell into the sea off the coast of the Czech Republic. No updates anywhere .... Steve what was that first tracking site again??? The one ppl should use until it hits the states??
Yeah, mine are enjoying their stay, somewhere.
Here's the link you wanted:
http://www.sky56.cn/english/track/index

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Couldn't have said it better myself! I am also glad Steve took the time to let me know I could get a DNA133 for under $100, which I had no idea was possible... back when I was waiting for the IPV6X to be released last July. THANKS AGAIN STEVE.

And now that they threw the VT133 back up to $189, I'm sorry I sold the one I got for $79!! I figured the prices were sort of permanently dropping on them to the $88'ish mark. If I'da known they'd go back up to $189 I would have kept my other VT133 on principle.

However I really love the look of the Therion... this one in particular is the one I will hunt/wait for:

View attachment 61461

I love the lines and wood and leather.... it reminds me of something Dad would have had. (He smoked a pipe when I was very young.) This Therion, to me, is like the big brother to the VT133 style-wise with the curvy lines. Very similar. I like this look and don't care for the real boxy mods, which is why the Lava and other rectangular mods don't do it for me. The VT133 spoiled me.... and that's why I'm really looking forward to the Therion 133. Hopefully they will have some killer sales.
gearbest has the VT133 all black for 87 bucks FYI

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
gearbest has the VT133 all black for 87 bucks FYI

.... and maybe vapenw still has it too for that price. Just surprised ecig went back up to $189, even though it was a sale.

EDIT: Vapenw still has the silver/black for $99 and the blk/.blk for $109, minus any coupons. So probably similar to GB price, minus the shipping nightmare that is GB ...who seems to send your products through other dimensions before they wind their way back thru the wormhole. Possibly with huge time lapses.

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine are tracking on USPS now. Once they hit the CR they seem to stop tracking on that first site.

Cheers,
Steve

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mine are tracking on USPS now. Once they hit the CR they seem to stop tracking on that first site.

Cheers,
Steve

That's good.... mine aren't tracking anywhere. Stopped on the first site and USPS doesn't have them yet. Do you know how long your gap was between the last update on site 1, and being picked up on USPS?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 61461

I sold a few of mine but still have 4 (3 Black frames and 1 Silver Frame). I will probably keep those. I was thinking about maybe selling one more with an Aromamizer Supreme but with the tremendous price increase at Ecig I'm rethinking that.

I was thinking 1 Black, 1 Silver Frame, with a backup up Black would be a good amount. I think the cheap prices we had are a thing of the past.

I really don't like ordering good mods from GB or FT. If you have a problem, returning them is a Royal PITA. Vape NW is $100 for Silver and $110 for Black last I checked.

Heck I was only asking for $100 for a new VT133 (1 tank put through to make sure it was operating correctly then put back in its box), updated with the newest firmware, my ecig file, and a factory sealed 7ml Black Aromamizer Supreme. I think that was very reasonable. I wasn't trying to take advantage of anyone. I just felt like I had more than I needed. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good.... mine aren't tracking anywhere. Stopped on the first site and USPS doesn't have them yet. Do you know how long your gap was between the last update on site 1, and being picked up on USPS?
It was a little over a week. The last update at the first site was 8/29. First update at USPS was 9/6.

Cheers,
Steve

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I sold a few of mine but still have 4 (3 Black frames and 1 Silver Frame). I will probably keep those. I was thinking about maybe selling one more with an Aromamizer Supreme but with the tremendous price increase at Ecig I'm rethinking that.

Yeah, all depends on where they end up overall. If the price drops overall or USA sellers continue to have it for $79 with coupons, then if someone has "extras" it's best to sell them when new. But if the sales disappear and the price climbs back up... then smarter to hang on to the ones we got so cheap!

I was thinking 1 Black, 1 Silver Frame, with a backup up Black would be a good amount. I think the cheap prices we had are a thing of the past.

If I didn't have another mod in mind, would have just collected VT133's myself. In your case you like a lot more mods than I do, so you have many different mods, and it makes sense you wouldn't need all the VT133s.

I really don't like ordering good mods from GB or FT. If you have a problem, returning them is a Royal PITA. Vape NW is $100 for Silver and $110 for Black last I checked.

Heck I was only asking for $100 for a new VT133 (1 tank put through to make sure it was operating correctly then put back in its box), updated with the newest firmware, my ecig file, and a factor sealed 7ml Black Aromamizer. I think that was very reasonable. I wasn't trying to take advantage of anyone. I just felt like I had more than I needed. :cheers:

I don't think anyone thinks you were trying to take advantage of anyone, and $100 with a new AS is a good deal. Anyway, if people don't think so, they don't have to buy it. So regardless, you aren't forcing anyone. Plus they sold immed from what I gather, so that tells you it was more than fair. I sold mine for $73 and could have probably gotten more. I also paid for 3-day shipping (nearly $8), and for PP to issue a check, so ended up with less. Again, if I would have known they'd go back up, would have just held on to it.

But that said... don't mind using that as an excuse to get 2 Therion 133s... which I kind of think of as VT133s with a leather and wood makeover. :D

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was a little over a week. The last update at the first site was 8/29. First update at USPS was 9/6.

Well that looks bad for me... Last update on 1st site was 8-25 and now it's 9-13. Maybe I'll contact GB for all the good it will do.

And BTW I would not buy again from GB unless it was something like a battery door cover.... but I would get a mod or anything else from FT. Though I always look for a USA vendor 1st and of course prefer that.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, all depends on where they end up overall. If the price drops overall or USA sellers continue to have it for $79 with coupons, then if someone has "extras" it's best to sell them when new. But if the sales disappear and the price climbs back up... then smarter to hang on to the ones we got so cheap!

If I didn't have another mod in mind, would have just collected VT133's myself. In your case you like a lot more mods than I do, so you have many different mods, and it makes sense you wouldn't need all the VT133s.

I don't think anyone thinks you were trying to take advantage of anyone, and $100 with a new AS is a good deal. Anyway, if people don't think so, they don't have to buy it. So regardless, you aren't forcing anyone. Plus they sold immed from what I gather, so that tells you it was more than fair. I sold mine for $73 and could have probably gotten more. I also paid for 3-day shipping (nearly $8), and for PP to issue a check, so ended up with less. Again, if I would have known they'd go back up, would have just held on to it.

But that said... don't mind using that as an excuse to get 2 Therion 133s... which I kind of think of as VT133s with a leather and wood makeover. :D
Mine were a package deal with a factory sealed 7ml Black Aromamizer Supreme shipped via Priority Mail ($100 for the package shipped, not just the mod).

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that looks bad for me... Last update on 1st site was 8-25 and now it's 9-13. Maybe I'll contact GB for all the good it will do.

And BTW I would not buy again from GB unless it was something like a battery door cover.... but I would get a mod or anything else from FT. Though I always look for a USA vendor 1st and of course prefer that.
I like Lost Vape mods (I still have a new in it's wooden box a wood Tan V2). They make beautiful mods but they always seem to have a few issues.

For instance my first Tan V2's 510 was only held on by a little bit of super glue. It tipped over on a table and the 510 popped out of the mod.

There newer mods seem to have issues with how tight the batteries fit in the battery compartment. They don't use the reverse polarity protection daughter board. Just things to be aware of. There just always seems to be something that stops me from biting. That's just me though.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit. If they go with the daughter board on the Therion 133 and I can find it for a reasonable price, I'll probably grab one. However I'm not expecting they will all of a sudden start using the daughter board, but one can hope.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah 189 is crazy. retail seems around 125-150 not on sale. but to be fair, less then 80 was stupidly cheap lol

Yeah, I don't think they're going to stay up there. I think ecig.com in particular sets the market for a lot of the stuff they carry. Most of the time they are pretty tough to beat price wise. There is no way I would ever pay $189 for that mod, especially after acquiring a few for under $80. That's just ridiculous. I'm sure other sellers will be having flash sales, holiday sales and what not that will give people the opportunity to buy at a great price. The market for items is and always will be what people are willing to pay for an item.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, I don't think they're going stay up there. I think ecig.com in particular sets the market for a lot of the stuff they carry. Most of the time they are pretty tough to beat price wise. There is no way I would ever pay $189 for that mod, especially after acquiring a few for under $80. That's just ridiculous. I'm sure other sellers will be having flash sales, holiday sales and what not that will give people the opportunity to buy at a great price. The market for items is and always will be what people are willing to pay for an item.
yeah I feel like 120-125 is normal, 100 or less is a steal. over 125 is just too much.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I don't think they're going stay up there. I think ecig.com in particular sets the market for a lot of the stuff they carry. Most of the time they are pretty tough to beat price wise. There is no way I would ever pay $189 for that mod, especially after acquiring a few for under $80. That's just ridiculous. I'm sure other sellers will be having flash sales, holiday sales and what not that will give people the opportunity to buy at a great price. The market for items is and always will be what people are willing to pay for an item.
A couple of things:
1. After always having them at $88, $189 seems little like gouging.
2. I'm not sure how many more VT133's are out there. I'm not so sure Hcigar is still making them.
3. Even if Ecig puts them on sale, I don't think they are going to be $88. That's over $100 off, but who knows. I know what they are now though and it's a little surprising.

Cheers,
Steve

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
A couple of things:
1. After always having them at $88, $189 seems little like gouging.
2. I'm not sure how many more VT133's are out there. I'm not so sure Hcigar is still making them.
3. Even if Ecig puts them on sale, I don't think they are going to be $88. That's over $100 off, but who knows. I know what they are now though and it's a little surprising.

Cheers,
Steve
1) yeah i agree, i can understand not the 88 (espcially with all the coupon codes) with the way they sold out. maybe list it at 100-110 or even 125
2) I hope they never stop, no reason to, unless they make an updated VT133. It's like a perfect mod as is
3) Ecig is smart enough to know that 189 is too high, I thought they list it that way to make a sale look better then what it is

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I just think they have exceeded the losses on that mod that they were willing to incur from a business standpoint. I mean I remember a conversation I was having with Mike Vapes and I said why would I buy that DNA133 when I could get the Vt133 for under $80? He was like DNA133 for under $100, where? So I sent him a link with a code and he couldn't believe it. For those of us that took advantage of the sales they had it would be a real tough sell at $189. Then again even if they stop making it I would be fine with that. There are so many nice mods still coming out. I know I have at least a dozen on my wants list.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When the sales are over they put just things back at full price. I just got another Hotcig DX200 for 60 now there back up to 150. I got 2 DX200's an extra battery and a charger for that so I'm glad for the sale's and sad for anyone who missed them.

EDIT: And glad for this thread that I got them ...I think.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like Lost Vape mods (I still have a new in it's wooden box a wood Tan V2). They make beautiful mods but they always seem to have a few issues.

For instance my first Tan V2's 510 was only held on by a little bit of super glue. It tipped over on a table and the 510 popped out of the mod.

There newer mods seem to have issues with how tight the batteries fit in the battery compartment. They don't use the reverse polarity protection daughter board. Just things to be aware of. There just always seems to be something that stops me from biting. That's just me though.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit. If they go with the daughter board on the Therion 133 and I can find it for a reasonable price, I'll probably grab one. However I'm not expecting they will all of a sudden start using the daughter board, but one can hope.

All interesting points and good to know. Is the daughter board required for the reverse polarity feature? Or can it be had with an alternate method? That is, are you saying the Therion mods don't have reverse polarity? (Not that it's a deal killer for me personally, but certainly noteworthy.) OTOH I think you said if the daughter board is used the tank ends up on the side the buttons are on...? If so, I wouldn't mind one DNA mod w/o the d.b. if it means the tank is on the opposite side.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
[...] 3) Ecig is smart enough to know that 189 is too high, I thought they list it that way to make a sale look better then what it is

Agreed, and I believe they will have the $88 sale again considering vapenw sells it for $99 for silver/black minus coupons. I think they jack it back up to increase the frantic sales when they drop it again. They also might have low stock now, and so raise the price until they get in more stock. My guess is it will go on sale again within a month or two.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All interesting points and good to know. Is the daughter board required for the reverse polarity feature? Or can it be had with an alternate method? That is, are you saying the Therion mods don't have reverse polarity? (Not that it's a deal killer for me personally, but certainly noteworthy.) OTOH I think you said if the daughter board is used the tank ends up on the side the buttons are on...? If so, I wouldn't mind one DNA mod w/o the d.b. if it means the tank is on the opposite side.
My Triade board simply died after day 29.... I sent it in to the repair center in Ohio last week......

They tell me they will repair or replace it, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for repair to be completed.......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Triade board simply died after day 29.... I sent it in to the repair center in Ohio last week......

They tell me they will repair or replace it, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for repair to be completed.......

Yikes. I am getting sorrier I sold the VT133 and more wary of the Therion now. We'll see what happens when it comes out... may just get another VT133 when they go on sale again. EDIT: But I like the looks of the Therion so much might have to chance it with at least one.

Steve... how ya doing with that leather wrap on your worn blue VT133 batt cover?? :D

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah seems like the Therions and Triades are dropping like flys. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me address that like this:
1. The DNA75 Therions don't need a daughter board because that chip has reverse polarity protection built in since it was designed to use 18650/26650 from the start.
2. Lost Vapes other mods that use the DNA200 and 18650's don't use the daughter board. They either use the battery wrapper ripping rings over the positive terminal (mechanical protection like in the Triade) or nothing at all (like the Duo). I'm just theorizing that since they have never used the daughter board in the past, they probably won't start now. Just an educated guess on my part. To some it doesn't matter because they never insert batteries backwards (I long ago lost the illusion of me being beyond making a mistake).

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let me adress that like this:
1. The CHA75 Therions don't need a daughter board because that chip has reverse polarity protection built in since it was designed to use 18650/26650 from the start.
2. Lost Vapes other mods that use the DNA200 and 18650's don't use the daughter board. They either use the battery wrapper ripping rings over the positive terminal (mechanical protection like in the Triade) or nothing at all (like the Duo). I'm just theorizing that since they have never used the daughter board in the past, they probably won't start now. Just an educated guess on my part. To some it doesn't matter because they never insert batteries in backwards.

Cheers,
Steve

Interesting. So the Duo is the one I think you and others were talking about (that I don't care for since it's a boxy mod)... but it doesn't have RP at all?

FTR I am very careful and so that's why it's not a deal breaker... but always better to have in case there's a rare oopsie. Though if I know at the outset the mod doesn't have RP, I will be very OC every time I change batts... more than usual.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting. So the Duo is the one I think you and others were talking about (that I don't care for since it's a boxy mod)... but it doesn't have RP at all?

FTR I am very careful and so that's why it's not a deal breaker... but always better to have in case there's a rare oopsie. Though if I know at the outset the mod doesn't have RP, I will be very OC every time I change batts... more than usual.
The Duo doesn't have reverse polarity protection other than the on-board fuse all DNA200 boards have.

It's not as bad as it sounds since it also comes with a 1300mah 3s Lipo. You don't need it for the Lipo since it can only be plugged in one way. That's sort of a special circumstance since it can be used both ways. My DX200 is the same way.

I agree with you on both points though. When I was using the DX200 in 18650 mode I was extremely careful when changing batteries. Although I like the idea of the Duo, I don't care for the boxy form. It never use to bother me but now it does (just personal preference).

Cheers,
Steve

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let me address that like this:
1. The DNA75 Therions don't need a daughter board because that chip has reverse polarity protection built in since it was designed to use 18650/26650 from the start.
2. Lost Vapes other mods that use the DNA200 and 18650's don't use the daughter board. They either use the battery wrapper ripping rings over the positive terminal (mechanical protection like in the Triade) or nothing at all (like the Duo). I'm just theorizing that since they have never used the daughter board in the past, they probably won't start now. Just an educated guess on my part. To some it doesn't matter because they never insert batteries backwards (I long ago lost the illusion of me being beyond making a mistake).

Cheers,
Steve

You forgot....

3. The Duo doesn't need the daughter board, if used for with the supplied Lipo battery
clear.png
:D

Edit...Just seen your post:cheers:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK right... forgot about the lipo's. Not personally interested in a lipo mod, myself.

Well the Therion 133 is so handsome I have to have at least one... am going to keep my eye on it and see how it goes when it comes out. Only thing that would stop me is if it had immed problems reported. But instead of two will just get another VT133 when a good sale comes along. Don't really mind so much since the black/yellow one I sold was really sharp looking but not my style. Looked "sporty" somehow once I had it in my hand... So will probably get another silver/black one, as I really like the one I have.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
iF this is old news disregard.. but didn't see this on here.. anyone else catch this ?

colorful limited edition supreme's & Postless Deck design.

Ej1024 just posted this up today.

46b371d1b5.jpg.240x240.jpg

d8e0ac26df.png

Interesting!! Looks much easier to squeeze that into the chimney without the posts pushing the coils towards the outsides!

EDIT: Are those on sale somewhere?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
might as well check out the org thread @ej1024
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/postless-supreme-rdta.273845/#post-1365051

Looks like a presale - comes with the conversion kit as well ..

http://shop.steamcrave.com/supremelimited_p0944.html
If I'm reading that right they are only making 8,000 total. I guess it really is a limited edition. I noticed to the right they are selling the deck separately at almost $15 :eek:. I'd love to get one but would like to see them at a better price. Since it comes with the 4ml conversion kit it really isn't that bad though. :cheers:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I'm reading that right they are only making 8,000 total. I guess it really is a limited edition. I noticed to the right they are selling the deck separately at almost $15 :eek:. I'd love to get one but would like to see them at a better price. Since it comes with the 4ml conversion kit it really isn't that bad though. :cheers:

... unless you have no need for the 4ml tank. :D With any luck FT will carry it for 8 bucks like the original deck.

EDIT: There's also nearly $4 shipping on top of that... close to $20 in all.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

free shipping in the US .. which makes it a bit more tempting.. and ya seems like only 8000, 1000 for a couple of the colors.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

They only have 1k of the Gunmetal, knowing this thread I just put my pre-order in, use FL8UIKFW for $5 off

Always wanted a Gunmetal tank and with the postless deck it is just gravy, now to wait a month.....sigh.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can't come here and not find something new to get, so better get back to my own business. Will be watching for that deck to come out though. Looks sweet! Everyone have a great week!

VU Sponsors