Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just home a little while ago and had a nice surprise waiting for me, my new VF. The packaging is really quite nice. A black bubble wrap mailer with a round hard plastic case. Definitely different than anything I've seen on a mod. Here's a not so great quick picture I took: :cheers:

img_20160909_175641-jpg.61119

Here's a couple of more pictures with the Aromamizer Supreme Lite on it. It's a 23mm RDTA and a few people, including me were wondering how the Lite would look on the VF. :D

Without Flash
img_20160909_210757-jpg.61140

With Flash. A better angle to show it looks pretty good with the Lite
img_20160909_210834-jpg.61141

Cheers,
Steve

Looks good with the Lite:cheers:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Steve it seems beautiful!!! Look like little hangover isn't it? What is the weight without lite compare VT133 if you can. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just home a little while ago and had a nice surprise waiting for me, my new VF. The packaging is really quite nice. A black bubble wrap mailer with a round hard plastic case. Definitely different than anything I've seen on a mod. Here's a not so great quick picture I took: :cheers:

Here's a couple of more pictures with the Aromamizer Supreme Lite on it. It's a 23mm RDTA and a few people, including me were wondering how the Lite would look on the VF. :D

Without Flash

Cheers,
Steve
Looks great with the Lite! Indeed. Thanks for the report!

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to get the Silver Duo and set it up with the Abalone. None of them will be used as 133w mods. I purchased them to be true dna200 mods. That's like buying a Z06 Corvette and running 86 octane:giggle: No disrespect to the VT133, but they aren't in them same class imho. They are LB quality and just as sexy :cheers: Turn the damn lights on Steve:giggle::p:teehee:

View attachment 61036
The DUO's look great. Where are you planning to get the silver. Please let me know as I really want one...of course after you snag one for yourself first :)

Edit: looks like MFS has it in stock...but now that I found it, feeling gun shy about dropping $160 for it..lol (Classic) I called my own bluff :)
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/lost-vape-efusion-duo-dna200.html

Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Without Flash

Cheers,
Steve
The Light looks great on it. Indeed! Thanks for the report back Sir.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve it seems beautiful!!! Look like little hangover isn't it? What is the weight without lite compare VT133 if you can. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I don't have a digital scale but it definitely lighter. It's smaller (Dimensions 91.50mm x 62.60mm x 22.50mm) and made of 6061 Aluminum. On my analog food scale I'm getting 294 grams for the VT133 and 220 grams for the VF.
Notes (No tank on either one. Two Samsung 30Q's in each one). That's approximate since it's an analog and not digital scale.

Cheers,
Steve

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a digital scale but it definitely lighter. It's smaller (Dimensions 91.50mm x 62.60mm x 22.50mm) and made of 6061 Aluminum. On my analog food scale I'm getting 294 grams for the VT133 and 220 grams for the VF.
Notes (No tank on either one. Two Samsung 30Q's in each one). That's approximate since it's an analog and not digital scale.

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks so much for quick reply I always used (almost 1 year) VS RDNA 40 before moving to stout and VT133. Now it will be easy to take decision. Thanks again for sharing

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I seen this pic on fb and was impressed with the battery cover on the vt133. I wonder if he wrapped the door himself or they sell wraps? I need one in that style or another style of leather.
View attachment 61145
That looks great. I have a Blue Cover that is in need of refinishing. I was talking about trying to do something just like that the other day. I got busy and haven't got around to it yet. If you get any more information (how it was done, where he got the material, etc), please let me know.

PS That looks like leather vs a wrap to me.

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That looks great. I have a Blue Cover that is in need of refinishing. I was talking about trying to do something just like that the other day. I got busy and haven't got around to it yet. If you get any more information (how it was done, where he got the material, etc), please let me know.

PS That looks like leather vs a wrap to me.

Cheers,
Steve
It's just done so cleanly. Even the vt133 logo is perfectly cut out. I will definitely keep you posted if I get more info. I commented on his post asking were he got the material or wrap from.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The DUO's look great. Where are you planning to get the silver. Please let me know as I really want one...of course after you snag one for yourself first :)

Edit: looks like MFS has it in stock...but now that I found it, feeling gun shy about dropping $160 for it..lol (Classic) I called my own bluff :)
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/lost-vape-efusion-duo-dna200.html

Use Coupon code NEWMFS15 for 24.00 off:D Thank you Infinite1:cheers:

steve.png

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's just done so cleanly. Even the vt133 logo is perfectly cut out. I will definitely keep you posted if I get more info. I commented on his post asking were he got the material or wrap from.
If it is a a wrap I'll bet it's a zapwrapz. I think they're in England. If it is them they do awesome work. I got a snakeskin wrap for my Reuleaux DNA and it's super high quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If it is a a wrap I'll bet it's a zapwrapz. I think they're in England. If it is them they do awesome work. I got a snakeskin wrap for my Reuleaux DNA and it's super high quality.

I just looked. Damn the have every cover possible for the VT133:cheers:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Use Coupon code NEWMFS15 for 24.00 off:D Thank you Infinite1:cheers:

View attachment 61147
From the pictures, that one doesn't look like it comes with the Abalone panels. No Abalone = no sale. If I'm mistaken, let me know. I looked to see a description to see what it comes with. I know there are different kits that come with different things. For example at Eciggity, it's ~$40 more to get the Abalone.

Cheers,
Steve

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From the pictures, that one doesn't look like it comes with the Abalone panels. No Abalone = no sale. If I'm mistaken, let me know. I looked to see a description to see what it comes with. I know there are different kits that come with different things. For example at Eciggity, it's ~$40 more to get the Abalone.

Cheers,
Steve

I already have the Abalone panels:cheers: I thought i had 2 sets, but only the order from vapeNW had them in the box.

http://vapenw.com/efusion-duo-dna133-200-mod-by-lost-vape

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already have the Abalone panels:cheers: I thought i had 2 sets, but only the order from vapeNW had them in the box.

http://vapenw.com/efusion-duo-dna133-200-mod-by-lost-vape
That VapeNW sale was a steal since they included everything. I think a lot of people would be disappointed if they order it and don't get the Abalone panels. It wouldn't be so bad if Lost Vape actually made extra panels available. From my searches, they aren't available anywhere. It also seems like it's hard to get a response from them when asking. YMMV

PS Be careful when installing the Abalone - I've seen two different videos where the people had theirs crack. The one guy said he tried to contact LV and ended up having to buy another whole mod to get the panels. :(

Cheers,
Steve

Edit: Here's one of the videos, can't find the other one right this minute:

Last edited:

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That VapeNW sale was a steal since they included everything. I think a lot of people would be disappointed if they order it and don't get the Abalone panels. It wouldn't be so bad if Lost Vape actually made extra panels available. From my searches, they aren't available anywhere. It also seems like it's hard to get a response from them when asking. YMMV

PS Be careful when installing the Abalone - I've seen two different videos where the people had theirs crack. The one guy said he tried to contact LV and ended up having to buy another whole mod to get the panels. :(

Cheers,
Steve

It was a hell of a deal:cheers: I would have purchased all of mine from VapeNW, but all they had left were the red in stock. I am not worried one bit about replacing the panels:p

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's nice about them is its not just one wrap with one color. They let you pick different color trim. This really let's you set your mod apart.

I see that now:D You can do the frame and the covers in different configurations . Nice find! Thanks again!

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got my duo in silver from vapenw during there 4th of July sale for 132 I think. It came with the lipo and all the panels. I thought it was a steal. I still haven't installed my abolone panels because I don't wanna screw them up. One day I'll build up the courage. I really love my duo.Screenshot_2016-07-02-10-24-32.png

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my duo in silver from vapenw during there 4th of July sale for 132 I think. It came with the lipo and all the panels. I thought it was a steal. I still haven't installed my abolone panels because I don't wanna screw them up. One day I'll build up the courage. I really love my duo.

It's definitely my favorite mod in my collection! If your that worried about it, just put them over the existing ones. I have a 120v heat gun for my job, i bet they fall off in 30 seconds:giggle:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's definitely my favorite mod in my collection! If your that worried about it, just put them over the existing ones. I have a 120v heat gun for my job, i bet they fall off in 30 seconds:giggle:
Yeah I was thinking of using a hair dryer. I'm gonna do it this weekend. It is definitely one of my favs..

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he's worried about cracking the Abalone while trying to install it. A heat gun wouldn't help. Just be real careful not to bend it and make sure you get it down right the first time. There is no second try from what I've seen.

Here's the other video where the guy cracked his Abalone and had to end up buying another mod so he could have a set.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think he's worried about cracking the Abalone while trying to install it. A heat gun wouldn't help. Just be real careful not to bend it and make sure you get it down right the first time. There is no second try from what I've seen.

Here's the other video where the guy cracked his Abalone and had to end up buying another mod so he could have a set.

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah I'm afraid to cracking the abolone putting in on and cracking the carbon fiber trying to remove it. But I am gonna go ahead and try. No point in just letting the abolone sit there.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For all you Lavaheads that missed the Labor Day sale. Ecig.com is carrying the 75 for $84.99, add the 10% discount and you're right at $76.50 and they have the blood red. This also qualifies you for free shipping.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
I have seen the 75 on eBay for $69.00 free shipping.....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya bro, but for $6.50 extra I'd much rather use ecig.com. They've always done right by me should an issue arise.

I have never an issue, I use PayPal and get things fast. Ecigi is also quick but now eBay holds payment until I receive the item and give feedback, then the seller gets the funds released....... So things are very getting good with eBay......

I just wanted to mention it because $7.00 or $10.00 is a lot of money for some Vaping folks.....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have never an issue, I use PayPal and get things fast. Ecigi is also quick but now eBay holds payment until I receive the item and give feedback, then the seller gets the funds released....... So things are very getting good with eBay......

I just wanted to mention it because $7.00 or $10.00 is a lot of money for some Vaping folks.....

Manny, would that dip process you had done to the RX work with these 133 battery covers?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That guy dips anything..... Plastic, metal or wood......

First he sands the entire surface..... Then a base coat..... Then the image water transfer dipping that needs to dry and finally the clearcote.....

The clearcote goes on every 2 hours until the 3 coats are complete...... And I can tell it will last, it brings the colors alive.....

You have to give him an idea on what you want..... Be pretty accurate, he only does it once.......Send him pictures, and also I mean the drawing or image you want put on there..... He can't spend hours drawing image after image, he probably can at a cost.....

Complete and shipped to you it's $50 to $80 depending on shipping cost and clearcote layers...... The coating he uses is a GOSS or Ceracote clearcote, for long-lasting protection.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like FT has the purple IPV6X in stock.... now that I don't want to get one! Brown and black still say 9/20 as the ETA.

yeah ditto .. like this mod .. if I was gonna grab one only choice would be that brown/black for sure, just other mods I like better.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Looks great ! Seems just the thing for kicking back with some football.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I'm afraid to cracking the abolone putting in on and cracking the carbon fiber trying to remove it. But I am gonna go ahead and try. No point in just letting the abolone sit there.

I used the smallest flathead jewel screwdriver in my set to lift a corner on the carbon panels and slide / work it along underneath while pulling up on the panel. When I got them off and put the abalone on I saved them on the sheets the other panels came on. I've been able to re apply the carbon fiber panels twice so far when I got tired of the fake wood or abalone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used the smallest flathead jewel screwdriver in my set to lift a corner on the carbon panels and slide / work it along underneath while pulling up on the panel. When I got them off and put the abalone on I saved them on the sheets the other panels came on. I've been able to re apply the carbon fiber panels twice so far when I got tired of the fake wood or abalone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tip. That's what I was thinking. Once I get a corner up I'm gonna use a credit card to slide underneath and get the carbon fiber panel off. I bought the duo because I loved the abolone. Time to see my vision come to life.....hahahahaha
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ecig has VT133 back in stock, but they are 189 bucks! WTF?
WOW :crazy: :facepalm:, I guess they won't be selling out this time :teehee::giggle:

On that note I still have two new in the box I'm going to put up for sale, both with a yellow covers. I updated them, and ran a tank through them to make sure they worked as they should, then put them back in the box. I would like to sell each one with a Black Aromamizer Supreme (still factory sealed). A VT133 with a Supreme for $100 shipped. I'm going to start a sales thread either later today or tomorrow. I'm posting this here in case anyone that comes to this thread is looking for one.

I just have too many mods and tanks (I have 4 factory sealed Supremes). The VT133 is still my most used mod, I just have more than I need. If I sell 2 of them, I'll still have 4 :D
Steve and myself have some for sale for 120.00 new in the box. No coupon required and free shipping:p
LMAO, I was just writing this post when I saw new messages were here.

Cheers,
Steve

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The VT133 is still my most used mod

For me, the combo of the VT133 and the Supreme is the definitive vaping experience. No leaks! A HUGE (channel Trump for this) difference in my enjoyment. Then the quality of the vape itself. The VT133 makes the electrical magic while the Supreme roasts the juice just right.

However, I have to say, there's no way I would have left the comfort of the YiHi SX (M/ML/Q) and Bachelor for this setup at the current price of the VT133.

Glad they were cheaper when I succumbed to Svengali Steve.

Anyone ever have any issues with the vt133 not reading your tanks properly. I just received one from vapenw and it will not read resistance properly. It will read .15 on a .15 coil for 2-10 vapes then jump up to .63.
I have tried many tanks and it does this with all of them. I have cleaned the 510 and checked the tanks with my other mods with no issues. It is like the spring for the 510 is shot ?
Love the mod when it's working, but it will do its misread of the coil and become useless. I have not found any complaints with this issue, the mod is #10604 so it is a newer one.
I opened a claim with vapenw, but for the price I would rather try to fix it myself if anyone has any suggestions

Trying crown nickel coils, crown .25 ss, and eagle .20 ss. Reacts the same with all. They all work fine on my rx200 which is famous for having a shitty 510 ? It's like backwards world.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
try setting the resistance cold and locking it.. just to see if it works that way - I only use SS coils and 'don't' lock it - letting the DNA chip adjust as the temp moves. Have you hooked it up to escribe to see whats going on with it?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple of things I would try.
1. Make sure you have it on the SS316L, Ni200, etc profile the wire that you are using. Also make sure the profile has the right TCR selected. (A link to my ecig file is located in my signature if you want to give it a try).
2. Take a Q-Tip dipped in Alcohol and clean the 510 connector on the mod and Atomizer.
3. Make sure the 510 pin is moving up and down freely.
4. I set my mod resistance at .004 ohms. Check to make sure it's somewhere in that vicinity (that wouldn't make the resistance jump - just a good idea)

If that doesn't take care of it and it's still happening on multiple tanks. It sounds like you are having a problem with either 510 connector itself or the wiring between it and the board. You could either send it back or try opening up a ticket with Evolv.

Cheers,
Steve

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the THREADED portion of your 510 is NEG .. look closely and you should see where the original solder connection was.. it should be discolored/cleaner/duller/darker etc. if nothing else shows where the connection was.

K , reads perfect now. The red wire had a perfect heavy duty solder on it, and the black was garbage. My solder job looks like shit, but is holding for now. If it stops working, I will give it to someone with the proper tools to solder it, I just squeezed her on there and used my mini torch.
Thanks for the replies, and if anyone has really poor readings like mine, do not do what I have done as I am sure it voids the warranty, but for the price I do not care, just wanted it to work.

VU Sponsors