Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I was thinking the same thing. Does the sale start midnight tonight? If so is it midnight Eastern, Pacific, Hawaii? It's 6 hours earlier in Hawaii than it is for us on the East coast.

Since I bought the VS Flask133, I may just hold off on another BR LB75 even though it's a great sale - the best I've ever seen (20% was the best I've previously seen by them).

I was looking at all my gear and thinking I might need to sell a few things. I have 7 x VT133's (4 of them never used other than a few minutes to test, update, and take pictures of - one I just received yesterday is still sealed in it's shipping package). I also have 6 factory sealed Black Aromamizer Supremes (7ml). I know this is sacrilege but I was thinking about maybe putting up 2 or 3 sets for a reasonable price of ~$100 each (VT133 and Black 7ml Supreme). I better drink some coffee before someone takes me up on that :teehee::giggle:

Cheers,
Steve
Someone was looking to buy a vt133 in the hardware thread yesterday

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What size atty will the flask take without overhang?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

22mm
2799d99c5610645e6f35393ff0d4ea51.jpg

Figured black and gold would give contrast to help see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guys, I'm definitely not getting out of this weekend with my wallet intact. I made the mistake of reading the VS DNA133 thread and saw a 20% discount code. I've always wanted a Vapor Flask but have never gotten around to getting one. DNA200 chip (133 watts, dual 18650), top screen, back-lit fire button, zip charging, and 20% off. Well you can guess the rest. :facepalm: I need a few :drunk:
http://www.vaporshark.com/devices/new-additions/vapor-flask-133/vapor-flask-133-by-vapor-shark
flask_1.png

Cheers,
Steve
I too have been in absolute love with the Flasks. When you get it, let me know how bad the overhang is with the Supreme..that is the ONLY reason I don't own one... Hopefully the overhang is slight enough that it still looks good. Otherwise, what are you planning to put atop?

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too have been in absolute love with the Flasks. When you get it, let me know how bad the overhang is with the Supreme..that is the ONLY reason I don't own one... Hopefully the overhang is slight enough that it still looks good. Otherwise, what are you planning to put atop?

Well I think the 25mm Supreme is going to overhang more than I would care for (without seeing it). I'm hoping the 23mm Lite will be ok. If that still looks bad, I'll dig out either one of my BillowV2's or Bellus's. Those are 22mm, last gen RTA's. TBH I'm concerned about that as well. I've always wanted one so I tried to look past the fact it's made for 22mm tanks. I hope I don't regret it. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to figure something out.

I'll let you know when I get it.:cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I think the 25mm Supreme is going to overhang more than I would care for (without seeing it). I'm hoping the 23mm Lite will be ok. If that still looks bad, I'll dig out either one of my BillowV2's or Bellus's. Those are 22mm, last gen RTA's. TBH I'm concerned about that as well. I've always wanted one so I tried to look past the fact it's made for 22mm tanks. I hope I don't regret it.

I'll let you know when I get it.
I see... I just don't have any 22mm atties that I enjoy any longer. Definitely want to know what ya think when you get it. For now, I just can't get past the fact they released a 133 version in 2016 with less than a 23-24mm deck..smh. It's form factor is sooo forgiving, no reason not to make it slightly wider to accommodate atties of present.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I see... I just don't have any 22mm atties that I enjoy any longer. Definitely want to know what ya think when you get it. For now, I just can't get past the fact they released a 133 version in 2016 with less than a 23-24mm deck..smh. It's form factor is sooo forgiving, no reason not to make it slightly wider to accommodate atties of present.

The aeronaut is 22mm and is pretty good. I use it on my vt133. The clone is only 20 bucks and good quality. Got it from eciggity. It's just limited in what builds you can. Put in it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still think the 22mm Bellus and Billow V2's are good tanks as well. The Bellus has direct airflow from the side like the Supreme and the Billow V2 was my favorite RTA before getting the Supremes. I'd rather be able to use them, but if even the 23mm Lite looks bad, I have those to fall back on.

Cheers,
Steve

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn I only have 3 toppers bigger than 22
The battledeck, magma reborn and a goon 24 enroute

I'm the same way. I have a tornado RTA and a Maus Subtank, both 24mm. The rest of my RDA's and tanks are 22mm. In fact, I only have a couple of mods out of the dozen plus that are big enough to fit a 24 without over hang.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The refurbished VS DNA 200 at $105 is rather tempting as a mod to keep at the office.

I came up with $111.99 for the Refurbished VS. It's 139.99 with 20% off. Still a great price. I think we are getting the percentage off at the different places switched around. So many different sales. I like the VS but I'm not a fan of the screen on the bottom (personal preference). :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Unless Volcano has the VS refurb for the same price as VS does.

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
I came up with $111.99 for the Refurbished VS. It's 139.99 with 20% off. Still a great price. I think we are getting the percentage off at the different places switched around. So many different sales. I like the VS but I'm not a fan of the screen on the bottom (personal preference). :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Oh yeah. I was getting the discount mixed up. Math is hard.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Cheers,
Steve

Haha that is such a love it or hate it thing,
I'm just glad they kept it their signature ... if they moved it so many of us would be mad. it would be like provape using power,

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Quick question. Was the screen always on the top of the flask or did they move it? You seen to like the flask, that's why I'm asking.

Cheers,
Steve
The original ... the very first flask was a dna30 and had the screen on top like the vs flask.
The only flask that does not have it on top is the vapeforward/wismec flask.

Vaporflask and vaporshark did a DNA40 and an sx350j flask together as well; both, of which had the screens on top as well.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
any one knows why i would get a flashing "temp protect" in power mode?

I seem to recall someone else having that issue a while back but have not found it.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I seem to recall someone else having that issue a while back but have not found it.
When your temp reach to your set limit then it will inform you, it's not error it's just info. As per vt133 Steve's encyclopedia.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

On which mod? Was it hot? I mean hotter than normal? I'm assuming it's kanthal in regular power/watts mode.

Temp protect should only be coming up in TC mode. If the board is too hot, the warning is Too Hot. I'll look into it.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit: This is what you should see in Power Mode if the mod is too hot:
upload_2016-9-5_20-34-40.png

Last edited:

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Got the temp one click higher than the highest which displays OFF?

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No clue what the story is.. pulled the cotton out of dual 316 coils on the supreme, put just the deck on the vt133 and set the profile to power so as to give the coils a quick 'cleaning' burn .. Watts are set at 20w in power mode and when I fire, the watts drop to 1.7 ish and it pops up with "TEMP PROTECT"

shouldn't be concerned with the temp in power mode should it?

Didn't have time to get into escribe .. will check that in a few hours.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No clue what the story is.. pulled the cotton out of dual 316 coils on the supreme, put just the deck on the vt133 and set the profile to power so as to give the coils a quick 'cleaning' burn .. Watts are set at 20w in power mode and when I fire, the watts drop to 1.7 ish and it pops up with "TEMP PROTECT"

shouldn't be concerned with the temp in power mode should it?

Didn't have time to get into escribe .. will check that in a few hours.
Try turning the temp. to off. That might help...

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yep .. was me, had the temp clicked on. Thanx Nevweezy

Edit: @BillW50 : did not read that correctly.. now I get it ;p much thanx!
No problem, glad I could help.

That's so tempting, if I hadn't spent over 450 bucks this Labor day weekend I would. Shit I still might, what's 11 bucks. These sales this weekend hit my bank account hard. Got some awesome deals but man do I need to slow down..lol

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered 2 Supreme Lites from Gearbest on 08/14.
They are in the Czech Republic today. :cry:

Good luck with that. My Sammy 30Qs from GB have been in the Czech Republic for 2 weeks now... (shipped 8/19 and nowhere near the US yet).... :blech:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do have to say.... in my experience GB has the suckiest shipping. FT is so much better (again in my experience). I have been ordering from FT for over 4yrs, many, many orders over that time, and never lost a single one, always shipped on time (I never order anything not in stock), and always gets here within 10-14 days. I have ordered only a few times from GB and every time I hold my breath and hope it eventually gets here.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup... arrived in the Czech R on 8/25. I keep hoping they've moved on and tracking just hasn't been updated yet, but why does it take 2 weeks to update.... it's like they're on the slow boat from China. Literally.
My second 8 pack of 30Q's just updated today on USPS website as accepted. Try the tracking number at USPS if you already haven't.

PS I think I ordered mine a day or so before you.

Cheers,
Steve

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My second 8 pack of 30Q's just updated today on USPS website as accepted. Try the tracking number at USPS if you already haven't.

PS I think I ordered mine a day or so before you.

Cheers,
Steve

You are so tricky with all your little ins and outs! :D According to USPS and it was updated yesterday ... said "processed through" Czech... so possibly they left CR yesterday.... or some guy is sitting in a freight bay in the CR vaping away using our batts and Doug's Supremes with some poor schmuck's mod.... with a buncha open boxes at his feet. :D

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since it's quiet and I'm taking a break after finishing a home repair project... after reading about the big splash the IPV6X made (as in backflop) with the reverse polarity snafu... and yeah, some people aren't concerned as "just put your batts in right" (but my concern is the sloppiness in QC).... coupled with my growing affinity for the VT133/DNA chip.... methinks I will pass on the IPV6X and just wait for the Therion and maybe get two of those instead, if I like them. I really don't think I can go back to a Chinese mod after using the VT133 just b/c they're so cheap looking/feeling compared to the VT133. However I must qualify that by pointing out I don't have to take mods mobile. If I did, I might like a small cheap mod to take out... like the IPV6X.

But since all my vaping is at home, I believe the VT133 and Therion 133 will be my mods of choice until something comes out I like as much or more.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3c8868b3653e81ca0624a2a8df121b00.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Dude, there was a period of time where I did not get any NetFlix shipments, at all, for three months, just the replacements. I thought NF would drop me. I complained to them, my local USPS, and the USPS main itself. Two days later I received stickers saying that the box was monitored. Two weeks later and my postman was replaced, never to be seen again. Haven't had any problems with NF since. You do the math. I am SO grateful my postman doesn't vape.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are so tricky with all your little ins and outs! :D According to USPS and it was updated yesterday ... said "processed through" Czech... so possibly they left CR yesterday.... or some guy is sitting in a freight bay in the CR vaping away using our batts and Doug's Supremes with some poor schmuck's mod.... with a buncha open boxes at his feet. :D
:teehee::giggle::devil:

I'm glad I could be of assistance. Seriously though, I am happy they popped back up on the grid. Hopefully we both see our batteries soon. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

VU Sponsors