Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great to know. (Even tho different leathers might be treated with different sealants so I guess you never know.) But that's promising. :)
I have the Triade in Red and it's much darker now that the oils from hands and juice have landed on it. That said, that's the point of leather....it's like have a pristine leather motorcycle jacket...no thanks :) or shiny gold brass with no patina...no thanks IMO.

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the Triade in Red and it's much darker now that the oils from hands and juice have landed on it. That said, that's the point of leather....it's like have a pristine leather motorcycle jacket...no thanks :) or shiny gold brass with no patina...no thanks IMO.

Lol, hate those shiny new MC jackets. A sure indication of a RUB. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Excellent point!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like they are either showing the pics of the 75 OR they also added the tire button LED to the 133?? Notice the small hole beneath the fire button?

Yes I think it did say something re 'multicolor led'

agreed.. somethings need to 'wear' :cheers:

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Someone needs to do an intervention at my house quick!
I have looked at all the sales, looked at lots of new stuff today.
I haven't bought a single item!

Maybe it's FDA mind control, maybe the awful Pronto Pup at the MN State Fair, who knows?
It just isn't natural to pass on sales of any sort.

I have to try harder tomorrow.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Maybe it's FDA mind control, maybe the awful Pronto Pup at the MN State Fair, who knows?

That's strange. I was just telling my girl the same exact thing. I just can't find anything I really want. I've seen a few mods that I say they are nice, but nothing to make me pull the trigger. I was looking at the Triade but I already have a DNA200 Reuleaux I never use. The closest thing I've come to buying is a Billow V2.5 from Eciggity. It's what the Billow V3+ should have been. It's a bigger version of the V2 but keeps the same style. Maybe I'll see something tomorrow..

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

It's ok you're a Pats fan. We don't expect you to be normal. Lol. I want the brown Ipv6x but no one has a good enough deal on it.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's ok you're a Pats fan. We don't expect you to be normal. Lol. I want the brown Ipv6x but no one has a good enough deal on it.

Only because Peyton retired.

I was going to pick up an IPV6X, then saw the recall for reverse battery protection. Also saw a few people claiming that manual TCR does not work. Lacking a good reason to think my luck would be different, I passed on it. Can't quite get myself talked into a 26650 mod. Have the perfect tank for me. Have plenty of wire (Crazy Wire replaced my SS430 with 316L and NiFe52).
Eh, I'll just have to enjoy my vape and drink a few beverages this long weekend. Might even singe some animal flesh.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just surfing the Web and saw that vt133 usually come with a gift bag. Then I started wondering why none of the ones I ordered from ecig.com had gift bags. This has got me really curious. Anyone have any idea why???
Yes, the ones I got from eciggity (July) and E-Cigarette Empire (April) both came with bags. Last I heard you still have three VT133s, while Steve has seven now. We'll never catch up if Steve keeps buying them all up. The good news is if we put ours together, we outnumber Steve's.
EIQLJ7Z.gif

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, the ones I got from eciggity (July) and E-Cigarette Empire (April) both came with bags. Last I heard you still have three VT133s, while Steve has seven now. We'll never catch up if Steve keeps buying them all up. The good news is if we put ours together, we outnumber Steve's.
EIQLJ7Z.gif
We will never catch up to steve..lol

For all you Volcano heads. Labor day sale now. 25% off anything over $20. Code LABOR16. Monday only.

I wish I would have waited because I just got my lavabox dna200 a couple weeks ago but I'm really impatient..

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate being tempted by sales like this (especially when they're outta stock on the VT133 and SDNA). I'm tempted to get the G2 but I already have one in order and I'm not sure if I'll like it enough to get another.

I might pick up a Herkales rta 2 though. I'm a fan of the Griffin but I wish wicking was a little easier. The Herkales seems to be what I should be looking at.

I have a spending problem. When does the support group meet?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Count me in!

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's strange. I was just telling my girl the same exact thing. I just can't find anything I really want. I've seen a few mods that I say they are nice, but nothing to make me pull the trigger. I was looking at the Triade but I already have a DNA200 Reuleaux I never use. The closest thing I've come to buying is a Billow V2.5 from Eciggity. It's what the Billow V3+ should have been. It's a bigger version of the V2 but keeps the same style. Maybe I'll see something tomorrow..
But a Modfather looks great on the Triade, just ask Manny (although I know he is having trouble with it now). You really need a Modfather Steve, wicks just like the Supreme.

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
I ended up with a regular supreme and two mini supremes. I finally coiled and wicked one last night I had tucked away for a couple of weeks. I don't know why I waited so long. It's fantastic.

And I'm pretty sure I'm going to get something from Volcano on Monday.

Ugh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But a Modfather looks great on the Triade, just ask Manny (although I know he is having trouble with it now). You really need a Modfather Steve, wicks just like the Supreme.
Don't take this the wrong way but I don't take buying advice from Manny lol. :D

I'm not really interested in another 3 x 18650 mod. I don't use the one I have now. I'm very happy with the 7ml Supremes and like my Supreme Lites as well. I'm not looking for anything bigger than 25mm when it comes to attys. They will overhang most if not all of my mods. I don't build monster coils so they are unnecessary for me.

If I buy anything this weekend , it's going to be another Blood Red MDNA75 Lavabox. It's going to be a race to see who gets them before they are all gone. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't take this the wrong way but I don't take buying advice from Manny lol. :D

I'm not really interested in another 3 x 18650 mod. I don't use the one I have now. I'm very happy with the 7ml Supremes and like my Supreme Lites as well. I'm not looking for anything bigger than 25mm when it comes to attys. They will overhang most if not all of my mods. I don't build monster coils so they are unnecessary for me.

If I buy anything this weekend , it's going to be another Blood Red MDNA75 Lavabox. It's going to be a race to see who gets them before they are all gone. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
Just messin with ya man:). We all better get up early on Monday to hit up Lavabox:slowclap:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For all you Volcano heads. Labor day sale now. 25% off anything over $20. Code LABOR16. Monday only.

Damn... that is a very nice price ... wonder if they have more than 3(ish) in stock..hmmm vt75nano at 68$ or the lava at 75$ ...

real question is how to swing both.. ;p

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn... that is a very nice price ... wonder if they have more than 3(ish) in stock..hmmm vt75nano at 68$ or the lava at 75$ ...

You know I like Hcigar so take this in the way it's meant. For only a $7 up-charge I'd buy the Blood Red Lavabox everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

That's not a rip on Hcigar, it's a compliment to Volcano. I say that because:
1. It's made out of 6061 Billet Aluminum vs Zinc alloy (stronger and lighter).
2. It has a killer paint job.
3. It's meant to use 18650's instead of 26650's (less internal resistance so less voltage sag under load).
4. A nice grip/battery door that's held on by strong rare earth magnets vs a screw-on battery cap (I detest screw on caps).
5. Lastly, an American company so if you have a problem, they are easier to deal with.

The most important thing is, no one can read this until after I get my order in. :teehee::giggle::devil:

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PM sent about that quandry.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I like Hcigar so take this in the way it's meant. For only a $7 up-charge I'd but the Blood Red Lavabox everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

3. It's meant to use 18650's instead of 26650's (less internal resistance so less voltage sag under load).
4. A nice grip/battery door that's held on by strong rare earth magnets vs a screw-on battery cap (I detest screw on caps).
5. Lastly, an American company so if you have a problem, they are easier to deal with.

The most important thing is, no one can read this until after I get my order in. :teehee::giggle::devil:

Cheers,
Steve

Any thoughts on the Therion being upgraded to 133 now?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I think with the discount the VT75 is cheaper at ecig.com.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think with the discount the VT75 is cheaper at ecig.com.

good catch... it's only a dollar tho no? still ecig.com is tried and true so to speak

or were you saying the vt75 is cheaper than the 68$ I posted? Was referring to the nano.. listing at 84.99 .. think it actually comes out to 68.99 ?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
good catch... it's only a dollar tho no? still ecig.com is tried and true so to speak
20% off $59.99 puts the VT75 at like $48.00 @ ecig.com.

My bad you're talking about the Nano.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I like Hcigar so take this in the way it's meant. For only a $7 up-charge I'd but the Blood Red Lavabox everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.
Cheers,
Steve

Yeah yeah... always throwing logic in there ;p Agreed on all points .. cept for (3) [the nano uses 18650's] .. more a case of the aesthetics re the nano for me .. just 'like' the pocket-a-bility of the smaller mods.. my coolfire is cool after all. :cool:

Damn that BLOOD red tho! .. both I tell ya .. need both. ;p

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any thoughts on the Therion being upgraded to 133 now?
I think it's great. I think that's the way it should have been released in the first place. IMO It never made sense to put a DNA75 in a dual 18650 mod bevause of the following reasons:
1. The DNA200 is more efficient (97% vs 85%) so it will get better run-time at the same power level.
2. It runs cooler because of reason #1
3. More flexibility power wise, but still has the same minimum setting.

In summary I see no pros to using a DNA75 in a dual 18650 mod, only cons. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guys, I'm definitely not getting out of this weekend with my wallet intact. I made the mistake of reading the VS DNA133 thread and saw a 20% discount code. I've always wanted a Vapor Flask but have never gotten around to getting one. DNA200 chip (133 watts, dual 18650), top screen, back-lit fire button, zip charging, and 20% off. Well you can guess the rest. :facepalm: I need a few :drunk:
http://www.vaporshark.com/devices/new-additions/vapor-flask-133/vapor-flask-133-by-vapor-shark
flask_1.png

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Did anyone make it this weekend without a purchase?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well guys, I'm definitely not getting out of this weekend with my wallet intact. I made the mistake of reading the VS DNA133 thread and saw a 20% discount code. I've always wanted a Vapor Flask but have never gotten around to getting one. DNA200 chip (133 watts, dual 18650), top screen, back-lit fire button, zip charging, and 20% off. Well you can guess the rest. :facepalm: I need a few :drunk:
http://www.vaporshark.com/devices/new-additions/vapor-flask-133/vapor-flask-133-by-vapor-shark
flask_1.png

Cheers,
Steve
Oh boy, always wanted a flask, have their other dna mods but not this beauty.

Now to see if they have a labor day sale.......:cry:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might just stay up past midnight so I get one for sure..

Was so thinking that same thing... shhh, don't tell anyone else or they will all do it - seriously tho.. it's 9pm for you when I hit midnight here .. wonder if that gives me a jump on the ordering? Watch tho.. stay up and then they won't activate till like 6 am for their location :wait:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is Volcano guys? Juice? Hardware?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was so thinking that same thing... shhh, don't tell anyone else or they will all do it - seriously tho.. it's 9pm for you when I hit midnight here .. wonder if that gives me a jump on the ordering? Watch tho.. stay up and then they won't activate till like 6 am for their location :wait:
I was thinking the same thing. Does the sale start midnight tonight? If so is it midnight Eastern, Pacific, Hawaii? It's 6 hours earlier in Hawaii than it is for us on the East coast.

Since I bought the VS Flask133, I may just hold off on another BR LB75 even though it's a great sale - the best I've ever seen (20% was the best I've previously seen by them).

I was looking at all my gear and thinking I might need to sell a few things. I have 7 x VT133's (4 of them never used other than a few minutes to test, update, and take pictures of - one I just received yesterday is still sealed in it's shipping package). I also have 6 factory sealed Black Aromamizer Supremes (7ml). I know this is sacrilege but I was thinking about maybe putting up 2 or 3 sets for a reasonable price of ~$100 each (VT133 and Black 7ml Supreme). I better drink some coffee before someone takes me up on that :teehee::giggle:

Cheers,
Steve

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking the same thing. Does the sale start midnight tonight? If so is it midnight Eastern, Pacific, Hawaii? It's 6 hours earlier in Hawaii than it is for us on the East coast.

Since I bought the VS Flask133, I may just hold off on another BR LB75 even though it's a great sale - the best I've ever seen (20% was the best I've previously seen by them).

I was looking at all my gear and thinking I might need to sell a few things. I have 7 x VT133's (4 of them never used other than a few minutes to test, update, and take pictures of - one I just received yesterday is still sealed in it's shipping package). I also have 6 factory sealed Black Aromamizer Supremes (7ml). I know this is sacrilege but I was thinking about maybe putting up 2 or 3 sets for a reasonable price of ~$100 each (VT133 and Black 7ml Supreme). I better drink some coffee before someone takes me up on that :teehee::giggle:

Cheers,
Steve
Pick Me! Pick me!

VU Sponsors