Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
as a jet fan which I've been since the beginning of my memory, I fully expect to never see them in a SB. With our luck even if we went 16-0 and had the best team, the plane would crash on the way to the SB and we would lose by default because that is the life of a jet fan lol
Lol, I loved my grandfather but boy did he fuck up by taking me to my first Jet game at Shea. What a miserable existence. Lmfao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
as a jet fan which I've been since the beginning of my memory, I fully expect to never see them in a SB. With our luck even if we went 16-0 and had the best team, the plane would crash on the way to the SB and we would lose by default because that is the life of a jet fan lol
Closest shot was back in the Klecko/Gastineau era and the brief stint Parcells did. Bet you're a Mets fan too, huh? Masochist. :D They seem to go together like Giants/Yankees here in NY. Could be worse, though, you could be a Bills fan. ;)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Closest shot was back in the Klecko/Gastineau era and the brief stint Parcells did. Bet you're a Mets fan too, huh? Masochist. :D They seem to go together like Giants/Yankees here in NY. Could be worse, though, you could be a Bills fan. ;)
Respectfully disagree, being a Bills fan isn't worse. Being a Lions fan is but not the Bills. At least the Bills made it to all those SB's.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh come on, you guys are complaining. The Lions have never played in a SB. They have won a total of one playoff game since 1957. That's like a Dodgers fan complaining in the presence of a Cubs fan. lmao

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
growing up i was actually jets, yankees, and knicks. But now i only follow football. Don't care much for watching baseball or basketball anymore. But football is basically my religion.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh come on, you guys are complaining. The Lions have never played in a SB. They have won a total of one playoff game since 1957. That's like a Dodgers fan complaining in the presence of a Cubs fan. lmao
Lions have had as much success as the jets in my lifetime pretty much. But hey at least they get noticed for going 0-16. the jets couldn't even pull that off right. they had to go 1-15 instead lol

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lions owned by the Ford Family since 1957 - one playoff win. I'm 54 and have seen one frickin playoff win (I was there in person against the Cowboys - it was a massacre) Barry Sanders has been the only bright spot.

Found
On
Road
Dead

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
growing up i was actually jets, yankees, and knicks. But now i only follow football. Don't care much for watching baseball or basketball anymore. But football is basically my religion.
Pretty much the same here, but Giants, Yankees, Islanders. Always hated basketball. Sloughed off baseball because who has time for 5,000 12 hour games every season. Playing is fun-ish, but watching is pretty boring, for me anyway. Hockey too, hours of repetitive back and forth and the end score is 1-0. Football, more like chess, yeah, that's my game.

I don't know if no hope of getting to the Super Bowl is worse than getting there and losing, what, 4 times? To three different teams. I do know that the best Super Bowl loss of all time was that ruined perfect season.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty much the same here, but Giants, Yankees, Islanders. Always hated basketball. Sloughed off baseball because who has time for 5,000 12 hour games every season. Playing is fun-ish, but watching is pretty boring, for me anyway. Hockey too, hours of repetitive back and forth and the end score is 1-0. Football, more like chess, yeah, that's my game.

I don't know if no hope of getting to the Super Bowl is worse than getting there and losing, what, 4 times? To three different teams. I do know that the best Super Bowl loss of all time was that ruined perfect season.
I know, having no hope of seeing your team every play in the SB SUCKS!

You would like hockey better if you were a Red Wings Fan :D.

If you were a Life Long Lions fan. You would follow College Football like I do!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Islanders, back in the day, it was good being a fan. Now, not so much. If I were a Lion fan (or Browns for that matter), I might be follwing my local elementary school teams. :)

It was. I remember the Strive for Five.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was. I remember the Strive for Five.
Red Wings have 11 Cups. Most of any team in the USA. Original 6 baby!

detroit-red-wings-stanley-cup-banners-1525.jpg

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Idk but I came on the forums to get help with an xcube 2 I just got. 2 months later being here and now I have a vt133 and 2 g2s so .......

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Lol, I hated that mod. Had nothing but problems with my X Cube II. It was a blessing in disguise. Josh at ecig.com let me return it straight up for a VT200. Started me on the road to what is now 4 VT133'S.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Lol, I hated that mod. Had nothing but problems with my X Cube II. It was a blessing in disguise. Josh at ecig.com let me return it straight up for a VT200. Started me on the road to what is now 4 VT133'S.

That sounds like awesome service. All I got was a credit back and I paid 7 bucks to ship it but whatever at least they took mine back (the vt133)

For the x cube I know it gets a bad rap here, but I actually like it. The first one I got was defective (vaperoyalty) they sent me a replacement and the new one works great. Looks really good with the tfv4 and even the temp control is decent. And I like the light. It's a good one I can carry around and not be sad if I drop it. Since I don't have a backup vt133 anymore I'd probably cry if I dropped it lol

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Idk but I came on the forums to get help with an xcube 2 I just got. 2 months later being here and now I have a vt133 and 2 g2s so .......

Oh Brother we are in the same boat, I came here to read some thinking then have 2 vt133, 1 sdna 75 such a bad influence hahaha but I proud to be the part of this Gang and hope you will be too. Welcome to the VT133 GANG

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That sounds like awesome service. All I got was a credit back and I paid 7 bucks to ship it but whatever at least they took mine back (the vt133)

For the x cube I know it gets a bad rap here, but I actually like it. The first one I got was defective (vaperoyalty) they sent me a replacement and the new one works great. Looks really good with the tfv4 and even the temp control is decent. And I like the light. It's a good one I can carry around and not be sad if I drop it. Since I don't have a backup vt133 anymore I'd probably cry if I dropped it lol

To be fair he exchanged it twice. Both mods had a faulty Bluetooth. After that he kind of threw his hands up in the air and said Jack what will make you happy. I said can I exchange it for a VT200 and just pay the difference. He said no, I'm just going to send you one. What color do you want? Since then I've been a very loyal customer. I buy 95% of my mods, tanks, coils, and batteries from them.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
To be fair he exchanged it twice. Both mods had a faulty Bluetooth. After that he kind of threw his hands up in the air and said Jack what will make you happy. I said can I exchange it for a VT200 and just pay the difference. He said no, I'm just going to send you one. What color do you want? Since then I've been a very loyal customer. I buy 95% of my mods, tanks, coils, and batteries from them.

That's awesome. I do really like ecig though and will continue to buy from them for most my stuff. They are so much better then vaperoyalty. Not saying vape royalty is bad. They aren't but they ask you to send them a video of why your mod is broken. I made a 15 min video showing the issues doing a dry burn test and everything lol. Plus it takes forever to get a replacement. U send it back wait a week then u get another one so 2-3 weeks. Ecig tested it themselves and issued me a credit within days

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you have Jack contact info?..Because they haven't contacted me in a week!! Fuck ecig!! They will never get another fucking penny from me!
IMG_5163.JPG

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BoostAddict Notice anything different about this advertisement? It's about Damn time! No word yet on when or how much. I'm sure glad I cancelled! :cheers:

All in on that bad boy.

Likewise, I'm sure.

Sweet...I am all in:cheers: Glad i cancelled the 75w also...I would have been pissed...........:giggle:

I want the elephant, alligator, snakeskin one:p

Damn this thread, every time I come in here I find something else to spend money on!!

adding myself .. just one day after that post.. looks like we may be clearing out vendors on this one too ! gonna be a run on..

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't hate jet fans MIZZOU Jets have had some good Tigers on their team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you have Jack contact info?..Because they haven't contacted me in a week!! Fuck ecig!! They will never get another fucking penny from me!
View attachment 60458
Sorry to hear that. I had a VT133 go bad and they contacted me the next day about sending it back and refunded my money. I ordered a HotCig mod and got a call the next day saying they were out of the color I ordered and would I like a different color or a refund. I took the different color and had a tracking number within an hour. The guy was really nice on the phone. Sounds like you may have fallen between the cracks I'd call or send another E-mail. I hope you get it resolved.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I loved wearing my Steelers Jacket when I lived in Mass. Combined with the fact I have the same last name as a New England player made it that much better.
GO Steelers.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to hear that. I had a VT133 go bad and they contacted me the next day about sending it back and refunded my money. I ordered a HotCig mod and got a call the next day saying they were out of the color I ordered and would I like a different color or a refund. I took the different color and had a tracking number within an hour. The guy was really nice on the phone. Sounds like you may have fallen between the cracks I'd call or send another E-mail. I hope you get it resolved.

Well after 10 days, 15 emails and 3 phone calls they finally emailed me back ....They are finally shipping a G2 in Red:gaah:
Never again:headbang: Now let's see if they get it right this time:rolleyes:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Glad they at least are resolving the issue, but letting you keep the wrong one would have been a nice gesture. Frustration sucks.

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
Ecig has the 133 showing $180+ on their site now but it's still out of stock.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
It's not there yet, you need to click on that and I side detail page it says out of stck

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Sorry you're totally right. I didn't mean to imply they were in stock. Just found the price hike interesting.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry you're totally right. I didn't mean to imply they were in stock. Just found the price hike interesting.

No need to sorry brother, ecig.com always shows price 189 but at sale 88 +10% coupon code and free shippimg. If you want then vapenw.com have sale going on 89 +free shipping with code 20%LABORDAYOFF

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No need to sorry brother, ecig.com always shows price 189 but at sale 88 +10% coupon code and free shippimg. If you want then vapenw.com have sale going on 89 +free shipping with code 20%LABORDAYOFF

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I bought the Silver frame with Black Battery cover from Vape NW for $79.99 shipped on this sale. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ecig has the 133 showing $180+ on their site now but it's still out of stock.

It definitely seems like they changed the price. I checked a couple of days ago and it was OOS but it still said sale $88. Now it just says $189. No way in Hell will they sell any for that price. Either they aren't planning on restocking them or they will have to lower the price again.

Edit iirc the old price was $188 and always said on sale for $88. It never changed before when they were out of stock. This is different no question about it. Seems like things might be changing at Ecig. I guess time will tell.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BoostAddict Notice anything different about this advertisement? It's about Damn time! No word yet on when or how much. I'm sure glad I cancelled! :cheers:

View attachment 60430
Dammmmmmit I see this a day late. Did you bastages buy them all and leave nothing for me.....NOOOOOOOOOO. MUST HAVE, MUST HAVE.........I need to lay off the coffee

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors